i'm a lil late but i've returned (for a while already)

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • as stated above i've been back for a while and like the turkey i am, i never posted here.

so here i am! i've been on and off the site for a while, since late june of 2013. i played a wide variety of characters mostly in the elite and bloodclan/ruins but colouredclan was my other home. <3

if you knew me, please say hi. if you don't, please still say hi.

&& edit ;;

i guess i fibbed, alexandria (not alexis oops) was my first character and i first posted with her on march 5th, 2013. not too massive of a fib but i'm flabbergasted tbh. ive been convinced for years that it was june and that bravo and alexis existed at the same

⇝ hello! I'm a nocturnal east coast nerd, feel free to bug me

⇝ i'm between colleges atm & my mental health is crummy

⇝ so please bear with me
    ⇝ just call me alli ❣

➽ personal directory ❁

The post was edited 1 time, last by black&white ().

• Hey there and welcome! I think I remember seeing Chernobyl quite a lot mid 2014-ish, but I could be wrong. I never really rped BC much, I liked to read other clans events. Snowclan and Riverclan were my homes along with the free-rp board.

I can't remember most of my characters, but none ever became warriors and were pretty short lived because I wasn't heavy into the idea of sticking with them for their lifetime. I wasn't a lore based rper back then, but I do remember Vinepaw and Tanglekit being two of my beloved characters. I had a completely different account back then though.

RIP The days of active threads...^-^

• aww hey, welcome back! i'm a returning member as well ehehe

i don't think i ever roleplayed with you, but some of your characters' names ring a bell <3 hope you enjoy your time back here and that you find it easier than i did to get used to the new site oof c:

LITTLE DARLING

it's been a long and lonely winter

anna | she/her | irish | infp

• c;

tbh I only remembered Chernobyl because I found her while digging up posts for Bravo, I totally forgot I had actually role-played his mother for a while. X3

the site was slightly confusing but that computer science experience served me well <3

I'm currently well involved with Agrelos and the extended game.
    I plan to casually join the traditional one but I''m not sure atm.

⇝ hello! I'm a nocturnal east coast nerd, feel free to bug me

⇝ i'm between colleges atm & my mental health is crummy

⇝ so please bear with me
    ⇝ just call me alli ❣

➽ personal directory ❁