in my veins | joining

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ARCANESECRET

☆ blizzardclan paladin trainee | bio

( since i'm trying out for a hp with this boy, i wasn't sure whether to make a joining or intro thread, but hewwo tkc! :3c )

nobody in their right mind would be present outside. for one, winter was approaching like a slow wave, gradual yet deep. chilly air nipped at the extremities, and filled the lungs insidiously. many found it wise to heed nature's icy warning and stayed inside, nestled under cozy blankets besides a fireplace.

secondly, night was nearing as well. the setting sun was fading from sight as it disappeared behind the horizon. shadows elongated as they resurfaced from their hiding places, dancing as the night fauna dashed around.

so what was arcane doing out here? it seemed quite absurd that he would be outside, especially in such a grim scene, but here he was: in flight towards a forest. not just any forest, but homewood forest.

truth be told, he had been to the woodlands one time before, but he was merely exploring. he dared not cross borders that he identified to definitely be someone else's. but he was back, and here to stay.

he heard about the kinship circle through ear, and their story. it was reminiscent of all the stories arcane read about fairies, faes, and other similar creatures that dwelled in mysterious forests. it intrigued him greatly, so much that he would take a shot at joining, and perhaps make a residence there.

with only the dying light of the sun to guide his way, the barn owl slowly made his descent towards the forest. the tips of the tall trees looked like blades of grass, getting bigger as he plummeted. by now, he was fully accustomed to flying, and could fly such distances as the one he was on.

the real reason why he didn't just wait for the daylight is because his embark had lasted since the noon. he was pretty sure he had gotten lost quite a few times, but he was too far to return to blizzardclan. so he would hope that the group residing here was not hostile, and that he would have a place to rest his tired bones for the night.

soaring through tight branches, interconnected and systematic, he landed somewhat-gracefully onto a low-lying branch, talons closing onto the perch. blinking with big brown eyes, the owl glanced around. the moon had risen while he descended, and, though it was still beginning its voyage in the sea of stars, moonlight pooled into the forest, illuminating its twisting features with a pale white glow. thankfully, the forest wasn't too dense.

"does the kinship circle reside here? i wish to join." the owl cooed, in a diplomatic voice. he was one for being friendly, but he usually put on a mask of politeness for those he did not know well.

→ YOUR TIME HAS COME TO LOVE ←

ALL YOUR DREAMS ARE ON THEIR WAY

• "Yeah, we're here," the wolf barked, mostly uninterested in her current situation. "I can't accept your wish to join, that's my sister's job, but I'll chill with ya until she shows up. Which should be shortly." She took a seat, training her dark gaze on the bird. "So, who are you?"

SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY BUT I'M ONLY GETTING COLDER,

WEAR A SMILE ON MY FACE WHEN THERE'S A DEMON INSIDE.

black wolf — baroness of the kinship circle — npc x npc — storage — penned by devilishlydamien

• THE STEADY BURST OF SNOW IS BURNING MY HANDS && tags

A bird?! Magi loved birds, all sorts of them, however they were almost always preferably doves. The hound came over and fixated his luminescent blue eyes upon the owl, a sort of congenial look upon his face. He merely stayed silent as Heidi had asked who he was, and waited patiently upon response. Magi was sure they would get along terribly well, if perhaps the bird wasn't eaten by the time dawn came. Er, hopefully not. 'That vould be a crime I believe,' he thought. 'Unless I don't get caught, eh he he.'

TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD

TAGS / ★ / STRONG ACCENT / ★ / THE KINSHIP CIRCLE

• //welcome to the kinship circle! it's great to have you here! there's no way santino would be out if it's freezing and night, but he'll pop by to say hello once arcane in inside

• ARCANESECRET

( mobile )

the first to come was a wolf, one who seemed quite disinterested in his arrival. it was understandable - thr growing darkness was enough to drain the emotion of the day.

“that’s alright. i can wait.” arcane nodded, shifting on his perch. that was somewhat of a lie - he was getting more impatient as the night drew on and the sheer cold creeped into the air.

“i’m arcanesecret.” was his simple self-introduction. he would have liked to say more, but then again, he hardly knew the creatures that dwelled here.

another canine had joined the small crowd, and only focused on him with bright blue eyes. he nodded in his direction as acknowledgement, then began to speak again.

“so, what are your names?” he returned the question to the two. it was better to pass the time, waiting for the leader, after all.

• THE STEADY BURST OF SNOW IS BURNING MY HANDS && tags

/apologies for the late reply 3:

'Arcanesecret? Zhat is truly an interesting name!' Magi gave the owl a wide grin. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Arcane, if I may call you zhat." He nodded briefly. "My name is Magdemi, but I do prefer being called Magi instead." The hound tapped his paw against the ground in a steady beat, making some little attempt to keep himself warm while he waited a while. "Er, ah... lovely veather tonight, hmm?"

TWO CAN KEEP A SECRET IF ONE OF THEM IS DEAD

TAGS / ★ / STRONG ACCENT / ★ / THE KINSHIP CIRCLE

• "Ya can call me Heidi, my good dude," the she-wolf barked in response to the avian's inquiry. She laughed sharply at Magi's awkward attempt at conversation. "Yep, uh huh, this weather is absolutely gorgeous."

SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY BUT I'M ONLY GETTING COLDER,

WEAR A SMILE ON MY FACE WHEN THERE'S A DEMON INSIDE.

black wolf — baroness of the kinship circle — npc x npc — storage — penned by devilishlydamien

• ARCANESECRET

( whOOPS SORRY FOR LATE REPLY + low muse )

"ah, nice to meet you too, magi." he dipped his head in respect. the owl noted that the canine had a strong accent, though he was somewhat familiar with it. he was sure he had met a few with that dialect in the old world - which was why he found himself more familiar with magi than heidi, despite having never met him.

"and same to you, heidi." he cooed, amusement showing in his tone. she seemed to be quite informal with him, with no qualms whatsoever. if only we could all put down our guard like that. though, he was still cautious.

"indeed, lovely weather." he laughed, while shivering. "i guess it's so lovely out that the leader hasn't showed up yet. do you think i should come back in the morning?"