My dearly beloved ||Mixed-up family chat!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • yes please! i won't be able to respond until tomorrow though<3333

17Z0JTw.png

wren | they/them | australian | inactivity notice

+ tempestwing, riverclan senior warrior

+ riverpaw, crystal waterline archmage

+ angelina, exiles peacekeeper

pm box is always open for members old and new who need a hand with something<3

• yeah, i'll have to finish that private thread soon so Cy can know about Mel too

the art pieces may take a bit as school starts tmrw and i've been busy

also, i'm considering flamingo inactive/dead as of today because while the sub has been used, it's only been used twice and not even within windclan sooo... yeah.

also for any of you who don't know yet.... i pretty much destroyed on of hail's legs so now he's disabled/disfigured a bit lol

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU1Mjk2MjA2MSwiaWF0IjoxNTUyOTYxNDUxLCJqdGkiOiI1YzkwNGZiNThkNDdmIiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg5ODk0ZTU4LThiYjctNDUwYS1iZmJmLTYwM2FkMjUwNTBlY1wvZGN3b2V1cS1jMWVhMzVhMy04MDc1LTQxMzAtYWU0OS02MWVmNjY3MjQ1MzQucG5nIn19.3oS9A4knF43uEAiFQRzqk7Oj4RmS6_3HnjkMAPjR82Q

" HAIL "

It's so quiet here, and I feel so cold... This house no longer feels like home.

Oh when you told me you'd leave, I felt like I couldn't breathe - My aching body fell to the floor...

Then I called you at home. You said that you weren't alone. I should've known better - now it hurts much more.

storage. | AKLM | plots.

hermaprodite, identifies as male + 18 months + loner + medium difficulty

father of four+ blue-silver tabby + loner-born, ex-thunderclan + homosexual, single + attacks in bold

• beep boop - who all's still active lmao? and hail has left thunderfam so if anyone wants a visit while he's wandering around and soul-searching lmk!

file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImV4cCI6MTU1Mjk2MjA2MSwiaWF0IjoxNTUyOTYxNDUxLCJqdGkiOiI1YzkwNGZiNThkNDdmIiwib2JqIjpudWxsLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdLCJwYXlsb2FkIjp7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg5ODk0ZTU4LThiYjctNDUwYS1iZmJmLTYwM2FkMjUwNTBlY1wvZGN3b2V1cS1jMWVhMzVhMy04MDc1LTQxMzAtYWU0OS02MWVmNjY3MjQ1MzQucG5nIn19.3oS9A4knF43uEAiFQRzqk7Oj4RmS6_3HnjkMAPjR82Q

" HAIL "

Oh when you told me you'd leave, I felt like I couldn't breathe - My aching body fell to the floor...

Then I called you at home. You said that you weren't alone. I should've known better - now it hurts much more.

storage. | AKLM | plots.

father of four+ blue-silver tabby + loner-born, ex-thunderclan + homosexual, single + attacks in bold

• tem's still around and is currently a senior warrior! sorry for tagging you in the tc visit lovely, i didn't know hail had left D: maybe they could catch up in a different thread?

☾*: RATHER BE THE HUNTER THAN THE PREY

( riverclan | senior warrior | information | penned by wren )

• I just made cy's return thread in tc when I saw the one you posted with hail

i'm not really actie with cy much. he may follow hail's footsteps and leave for a bit because he feels lost without his brother - maybe give riverclan a chance to see if he can repair his relationship with tem :)

• if cy joins riverclan tem is going to a) cry and b) be extremely protective over him until he settles in, but it's completely your choice and i can't wait to see what you pick :0!!!

but he'll get to know his half-siblings when they're born so that will be interesting! :0c that's why tem has come to tc, because amos is still alive and has sired kids with a riverclanner

• I'm considering having hail become a kittypet, but perhaps when their younger siblings are born he decides to join riverclan to be with everyone? he's still mostly motivated and driven by family ties and loyalty, especially now that all his friends in thunderclan have their own kids and families now.

" HAIL "

storage. | AKLM | plots.

• yay! happy to hear that

also trying to find hail a nice lovey-dovey relationship where he'll actually be a good partner and possible future mom/dad again

" HAIL "

storage. | AKLM | plots.

• hail in a relationship? [eyes] i love that good good content

speaking of relationships the other half of the slow burn ship that tem has had going since uhhh july(?) confessed owo

• ooo! can you link to the thread? i want to see :)

cy's been on-off recently in activity since i've been busy so i'm putting him on the backburner for now but spring break starts soon so this will probably only be until then

• eeeek thats so cute

" HAIL "

storage. | AKLM | plots.

• ahh i haven't really been active but i could do my best to bring this dude back! he kinda just wants to be with his dad tho rip

ON THE HEELS OF WAR AND WONDER

sprucepaw + trad. thunderclan + hailcloud x frogleap + 6 moons

• hail can vosot lots bur he feels so bad about not being there for spruce yhat hes gonna be a helicopter brother to the new sibs

" HAIL "

storage. | AKLM | plots.