My dearly beloved ||Mixed-up family chat!

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • just tracking for now, bit busy making icons XD

character%20art%20here

" HAIL "

the preacher lost his son, he's known by all in town... he found him in another son of god,

feeding on the prayer, never mind what God said... but love had lost it's cause

and i thought, today had been okay... today has been okay

storage. | AKLM | plots.

hermaprodite + 16 months + thunderclan warrior + medium difficulty

father to sprucekit and squirrelkit + blue-silver tabby + loner-born + identifies as male, homosexual + attacks in bold

• yeah, they're allowed to age either by 1 month every 50 posts or 1 month realtime on the 15th (even though they were actually born on the 31st)

character%20art%20here

" HAIL "

the preacher lost his son, he's known by all in town... he found him in another son of god,

storage. | AKLM | plots.

father to sprucekit and squirrelkit + blue-silver tabby + loner-born + identifies as male, homosexual + attacks in bold

• double post but FLAMINGOPAW~!

character%20art%20here

" HAIL "

storage. | AKLM | plots.

• whoops i should prob tag tempestwing. & the others (gotta go look the accounts up) because family is family lol (and hail is all about family)

character%20art%20here

" HAIL "

storage. | AKLM | plots.

• i'm also 99% sure dronekit was dropped/inactive but waiting on a response... not sure if i wanna rehome him, or assume that he ended up dying from starvation since leaf-bare's been hard on all the clans.

what do you guys think? angst, or happiness?

character%20art%20here

" HAIL "

storage. | AKLM | plots.

• nah screw it lets say the boy is dead

that way I can say Mel is an only child and WOAH SHE HAS SIBLINGS IN OTHER CLANS!? becomes a lot more exiting >:3

so lets say Dronekit died not long after Wolfcry took him home

which is more angst for Hail since Mel doesn't even remember it

*:・゚✦ Why I see her dancing light

WHY HER EYES STILL SCORCH MY SOUL!*:・゚✦

— Trad.Shadowclan | Kitten | TAGS| Plots| Antiigone —

• that works for me

character%20art%20here

" HAIL "

storage. | AKLM | plots.

• okay so... would anyone like a free pixel-kit done of their character? i have a free to use base i found that isn't sell-able but i love doing designs on, so i figured i'd offer.

https://www.deviantart.com/sok…t/F2U-Pixel-Cat-686610480

base linked above, my art examples can be found at winterwarriorcat.deviantart.com

character%20art%20here

" HAIL "

storage. | AKLM | plots.

• if you have any references for Mel could you link/post them here? or a detailed description? your tags link doesn't work unfortunately so i can't check 4 myself.

character%20art%20here

" HAIL "

storage. | AKLM | plots.