here already | o; birth

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • MELODYKIT ;;

-----> Dee watched Lionkit gasp and squeal, before quieting at the gentle touch of the little life that had taken to him. Dee felt her heart skip a beat, turning back to her own little bundle. Despite how gross everything still was, it was a cute kid. And she'd help bring her around! Or at least, she thought she had. But the kitten didn't mewl or snuggle into her own soft fawn fur. Instead, it just lay limp at her paws. She nudged it, tried to pry open it's mouth to see if it's airways were blocked but...no.

Melodykit looked up at Clover, her eyes wide as the apprentice revealed the truth.

Aw jeeze.

Dee looked at her paws, at the kitten - the dead body.

Aww jeeze man.

She didn't know what to do. On one hand, she wanted to push the tiny corpse away and run out of the den. But where would she run? She didn't think she'd ever get the the taste of the kitten's never-to-be-warm fur from her mouth.

Suddenly, Mel didn't feel all that great.

Gently, she placed the kitten down before promptly stumbling out of the nursery. She scurried off quickly so no one could see her get sick.

" SPEECH "

(c)trexgirl

*:・゚✦ who cares what you are listening to?

IT'S WHO YOU'RE LISTENING WITH*:・゚✦

— Trad.Shadowclan | apprentice | TAGS| Plots| Antiigone —

• tenor.gif?itemid=11043092

If we’re gonna stand, we stand as giants. If we’re gonna Walk, we walk as LIONS

LionKit / Trad. ShadowClan / ♂/ 8 moons/ tags & information

*:・゚✦ Stillborn? The tom’s heart froze. The kit didn’t even get a chance to see the world!He’d aim to take Tealeaves to Nightfright’s side, gently laying him down against her fur.

We can take her to be buried, right Icefeather? He asked, blind gaze focusing intently on her and waiting for an answer.  

"Speech."

Dualpatch- Dissassociative Identity Disorder- Trad. Skyclan

• Nightfright

PUT THIS BROKEN DOLL BACK ON THE SHELF

Nightfright's heart lurched in her chest as she heard the words of the fate of her fourth kitten. She felt silent tears slip through her fur as she thought of the loss of the young life. A child who would never experience the world, it broke her like nothing else. Looking up, she gently took the kit from Lionkit and pulled him close and murmured softly; "Scorpionkit." She licked his sandy pelt to warm him while nudging him towards her belly.

The queen's emerald eyes looked around the dim nursery for the remaining kits from her litter.

"Speech"

☾*: BLOOD, SWEAT, I'LL BREAK MY BONES 'TIL MY SCARS BLEED GOLDEN

SKYCLAN / 8 MOONS / TOM-CAT / APPRENTICE / TAGS / PENNED BY LUNA

• ✧ // but i made it with you next to me

Looking over the other kits, Icefeather ensured that they were all breathing, and placed them beside their mother's belly. She couldn't look at the stillborn, couldn't handle yet another dead kit on her watch. But she had to. Taking a deep breath, Icefeather scooped up the kit in her jaws and dipped her head in somber apology to Nightfright before she left the nursery. The medicine cat was burying yet another kit, and she didn't think she could keep doing this.

speaking thoughts

• Nightfright

PUT THIS BROKEN DOLL BACK ON THE SHELF

Nightfright watched with mixed emotions as Icefeather left with her dead baby girl. She felt she should name her, but at the same time, she'd become so much more attached if she did and decided to stay silent on it. Instead, she focused on her three boys that survived, she had to, they depended on her. Purring softly, she licked the other two as the queen gathered them close, naming them accordingly. "Jaguarkit." She murmured to the black kitten that resembled her so much, "Mosquitokit." She spoke to the remaining, the silver and charcoal kit.

//all kits can be RP'ed now!!

"Speech"

☾*: BLOOD, SWEAT, I'LL BREAK MY BONES 'TIL MY SCARS BLEED GOLDEN

SKYCLAN / 8 MOONS / TOM-CAT / APPRENTICE / TAGS / PENNED BY LUNA

• The large black coated kit let out a high pitched cry as he was released into the world. No longer comforted by the bodies of his littermates and the warmth of the womb he was left cold and scared. His ears adjusting to the new sounds, everything spoken around him was muffled... The kit mewed for warmth until it was kindly given to him as he was placed by his mother. Immediately he began nursing, comforted by the scent of milk and his littermates now returned to his side.

"Jaguarkit" That word... the kit sensed it was directed to him. He felt some type of attachment to it, like he was almost self-aware he'd be carrying half of the name with him for the rest of his life. Now, he was here in the comfort and protection of his new clan-mates.

//lame post sorry just wanted to get one up :0

• tenor.gif?itemid=11043092

If we’re gonna stand, we stand as giants. If we’re gonna Walk, we walk as LIONS

LionKit / Trad. ShadowClan / ♂/ 8 moons/ tags & information

*:・゚✦ Lionkit frowned, quickly following Icefeather. 

"Speech."

Dualpatch- Dissassociative Identity Disorder- Trad. Skyclan

• A small, pink mouth stretched wide, no sound escaping newfound vocal chords, but the message came clear. Everything had been so quiet, and then it was so incredibly noisy. Even from shut ears, the muffled cacophony of frazzled meows brought a certain discomfort, the hum of barely-registered noise vibrating the skull of one tiny, silver kit though, in relation to his fellow siblings, his size was quite commendable.

Tragedy lost to Mosquitokit's developing consciousness, he wriggled away from prying eyes and fervorous tongues, latching upon the flesh of his mother's belly to sate the new sensation of a growling stomach.