Plot with me!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Hi there! I'm Seb (or Marc, whichever you want to call me) & I'm getting way more active here since Christmas break is coming up. I don't have enough threads right now to keep me busy, so that's why this is here I've never made one of these before, so I'll probably miss something out.

Things I have muse for;

- Fantasy.

- Supernatural.

- Historical. (I'm on a Vikings binge right now, so anything like that & I'm down! I can do more modern things as well.)

- Apocalyptic.

- They're usually the genres I'm interested in, but feel free to suggest other types of plots!

Things I don't do;

- Suicide or rape themes.

- I think those are where I draw the line, I'm fine with gore & many other darker themes. Just ask if you're unsure & I'll let you know my opinion & such.

7c2b21b400b3615cb0639a2f82eb9027.png

➳ Call me Seb!

➳ Masculine pronouns.

➳ Advanced rper & here since 2012.

➳ PM me if you want to plot!

• ( Great! What sort of thread would you prefer (any kind of historical period to use as the main inspiration, any plots you have)? & what gender would you prefer for our characters? )

➳ Call me Seb!

➳ Masculine pronouns.

• any gender is fine with me! I personally play girls more often then males. i've actually never done a vikings roleplay and I think that may sound fun!

maybe our two characters are childhood friends and they grow up learning how to fight and do all the thinks vikings do c:

Whoever said money can't solve your problems ———— ・゚✧ 」

Must not have had enough money to solve 'em —characters

• ( That's a good idea, I did have a plot in mind where perhaps a raiding goes wrong and muse A has to survive by relying on muse B, a local person, to hide them until they can find a way back home? Perhaps then muse B can choose to go with muse A back to their homeland or not?? )

➳ Call me Seb!

➳ Masculine pronouns.

• I usually rp male characters & I wouldn't mind rping muse A if you don't mind! Would you like me to set up a thread and we can discuss characters & plots in more detail there?

➳ Call me Seb!

➳ Masculine pronouns.

• ( I'd be up for a werewolf rp! Could you create the thread & we brainstorm something on there? I'm mobile right now, so I can't really do it. )

➳ Call me Seb!

➳ Masculine pronouns.

• ( A thread would be good, so then we still have plot & character details for reference, I think. )

➳ Call me Seb!

➳ Masculine pronouns.