I played my drum for him | Weekly Tasks

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!

• Birdwatcher

The pale tabico made her way to the front of camp to be seen, the sun was nearly at its highest peak.. Was she too late to give out tasks? Oh well.. Things needed to get taken care of around here. "Darkclan! Weekly tasks are being assigned!" Birdwatcher called out.

• The little point she-cat trotted over, light on her paws as she landed in front of Birdwatcher. There was a bright smile stretched across her maw and an eagerness to get stuff done. "I'd like one please, sir!"

""

DEEP DOWN I KNOW THIS NEVER WORKS ———— ・゚✧ 」

you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt — information

• JEWELPELT

S♍

Jewelpelt sat down by Dawnpaw. “I’ll too take one if you don’t mind,” she said with a slight purr.

//lame track post

-- We are diamonds

tags

DarkClan - F - 46 moons --

OOC call me Ruby! :3

• Birdwatcher

The furst to approach was the big bulk of a blur, a smile fell upon her maw in greeting. "You and I, we'll go out to track down where all animals are hiding for this winter. It'll make hunting a lot 3asier on all of us if we know the general location." Shd tasked Vulturesnap before her attention moved to Dawnpaw. "Dawnpaw, I think you should focus on more training. We want to make sure you're prepared like the rest of us especially with our current situation." Birdwatcher's hazy blues lifted to Jewelpelt and she dipped her head as if to tell her to take charge of her own apprentice.

• "I'd like one!" the bouncy girl piped up in a museless post.

SHE WANTS TO DANCE AROUND THE ROOM

KISS YOU UNTIL YOUR LIPS TURN BLUE

white oriental cat — kit of darkclan — adopted by ferretpaw — storage — penned by devilishlydamien

• ・゚ ✦ ° The Room Where it happens -

Dark brown tabby fur would pad silently forward, a gently light in her pale green eyes as she dipped her head to Birdwatcher respectfully. "I would like a task, Birdwatcher." The soft meow would come from OwlScreech, and the newly named warrior was still adjusting to the new roles in her life. She missed her friends in the apprentice den, but was happy and eager to help around camp to boost morale.

"please dont hurt me."

General

Female

Heterosexual

10 moons old

Physicality

Owlpaw is a lithe dark brown tabby with pale green eyes

Theme Song

Praying by Ke$ha

Personality

Cynical || Stubborn || Short tempered || Sharp tongued.

Combat

Specializes in ambush and footwork

Attack in BOLD DARK BROWN

• I'm bulletproof

Nothing to lose Tags

The pale tabby drifted forwards, blinking as he heard the call for tasks. Tasks were a good way to make himself useful. Fadedghost recalled many times where he had felt the opposite way, and how terrible that had been. Of course, now he never felt much of anything, good or bad, a sort of limbo one might say. That's good. I'm, happy. He was happy. "I-I-I'll take a-a t-t-task." He meowed.

"Sp-Spee-ch-ch" Thoughts

I will leave this place

Ending all the fears I faced

FadedGhost Tags! Updated 12/03/18 and Fadedghost's Family Tree Updated 03/15/18

FadedGhost| 28 moons| Tom| Homosexual| No longer quite alright

#getfadedasoulmate2k18

Played by Jadefeather12

• the macabre warrior padded up next to fadedghost, silence hovering over him as he waiting for his own task.

THE PARIAH ❞ PITCHFUR

DARKCLAN & INFORMATION

THEY SAY ALL SHOULD FEAR GOD

BUT WHO IS GOD TO THE NON-BELIEVER? ———–——————

DARKCLAN / DEPUTY / JAPANESE BOBTAIL / TAGS / PENNED BY TIG

• Ebonypaw padded over next, pausing beside Pitchfur. Ever since he had been promoted to deputy she resented him even though her hatred was poorly placed. She was an apprentice after all and would be for a little over another moon. She had no chance to be deputy... yet, and Redheart had encouraged her to be Sunfeather's apprentice instead. Mousebrained, if you asked her. She glanced back at Birdwatcher, ears flicking. "I'll take something," she said.

INFORMATION

LIKE LIQUID POISON, IT TAKES ITS TOLL

( black feathered arrows that pierce your soul )

darkclan apprentice + female + 11 moons + played by vespertine