finesse — weekly tasks n prompts [12/04 — 12/11]

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • "Valhalla, gather for the weekly tasks and prompts for this week." Her voice was loud, thick with her Japanese accent and authority which belonged to none else but the High Queen of Valhalla. With those words being said, the onyx canine settles on the moss rock as she awaits for her members to come forth and collect a weekly task and a prompt, if wanted.

note if you want a prompt please, loves!

devil incarnate

high queen → valhalla → tags

• why not? it’d give him something to do and besides, he needed to make himself known around here again, so what harm could it do? "i’ll take one. i don’t see what else i could be doing." he shrugged as he offered simply. hopefiully it wouldn’t be anything too terribly crazy.

// i’ll take a prompt as well!

\ I’VE BEEN DOWN I’VE BEEN DEFEATED \ TAGS

• Ah Kalon, it was like it was only her and the other canine which resided within the Silent Marsh. The forbidding beast's tail drapes from the moss rock which she is comfortably settled upon and she settles her neon gaze towards the male. " kalon. How about you make an event with one of our allies? Winter themed perhaps, go all out."

— how does kalon feel about Valhalla currently? How was it before than today

devil incarnate

• so maybe they were slightly late to the party, as the broad-shouldered canine padded over, four fluffy grey-and-ginger ears pricked with mild interest. neil would insist that they were fashionably late, and nathan supposed it was better to be late than never. that was one thing they agreed on.

weekly tasks and prompts, huh? well, they were new but that didn't mean they couldn't contribute to the workings of the group. nathan opened his maw before neil could, nodding a respectful greeting to the other canines present. "we can take one," he piped up with a meek smile. "or two, i suppose."

of course, neil had to contribute his own two cents and shot the high queen a mischievous wink. "whatever you think is best, love."

"nathan's speech." "neil's speech."

we are siamese if you please —— oh please.

• Tasks were a fine way to be involved.

Easy enough should they be eased into it. Easy enough if not asked to cut down a mountain, or cut open an old friend.

The feline dipped their head to greet the others present.

They hadn't been here long, but the sights of these peers was something recalled, yet not needed right now.

"M-M-Me too," they managed, silently cursing the stutter they could never tame.

Bastard, they thought of the one who beat it in.

『 I MISS YOU DEAR; I LOVE YOU DEAR 』

TAGS / PLOTTING / HEARTCHART + OPINIONS / HISTORY / IN DEPTH BIO / PENNED BY Tallow_Cat

• " nathaniel larkin , hm... do something calming or sports wise: your choice." The High Queen would murmur momentarily, ears flicking at the statement of 'love' which the ginormous size direwolf forces herself to not roll her eyes at the response. She heard enough of the love, darling, hun from Michael: but maybe it kept it feeling more like home here. "And maybe holding a training like art session, defense, battle." Soon enough thoughts from the cambion are disturbed by a stuttering voice, which drags her deadly yet neon orange gaze to Regal. " REGAL KAISER! ; bring everyone together for some foraging for the oncoming winter, please."

devil incarnate

• Zep's tail flicked as he walked up to the group, realizing that he was more than a little late to the party. He dipped his head to Anko as he paused. "I'll take a task as well," he hummed.

"speaking"

\ I CAN'T SLEEP HERE NO MORE \ TAGS

YOU ARE A HAUNTED HOUSE

( you are the coldest stone-carved marble faces )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• The german shepherd padded forth, figuring a task would keep him entertained for a while. "Hit me up," He woofed, curious to see what he would be assigned.

// i'll take one too! <3

☾*⁎ SHAKING HANDS WITH THE DARK PARTS OF MY THOUGHTS

INFORMATION / GERMAN SHEPHERD / MALE / VALHALLA / FRU

• —————— lotek ——————

now i'm takin these shots like its novocain !

The lumbering lupurca padded over, curious as to the purpose of this gathering. After a few moments of listening to Anko pass out tasks to fellow clanmates, he put together that this was the doling out of duties. Would he be given a duty? Lotek gazed upward to Anko expectantly, tipping his head to the side slightly in questioning.

//may i have a prompt please?

lotek | feral | @ to attack