They Never Stop Coming... ~ Apocalyptic Multiverse RP ~ But We Must Keep Standing

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • So let's be happy

OOC:

Forever happy

IC: “Nah, I think not.”

Dismas shook his head, a red gloved hand moving to the flintlock at his side, gripping it tightly.

“You sleep, you weep.”

The Highwayman made a crooked smirk, giving a shrug and a mockingly sympathetic response, “That’s how it is on the road. Sorry, friend.”

He wasn’t about to give up what he earned. He had to kill for it: shot someone dead and looted the body for it. It was his.

Dismas looked briefly to either side. There had to be a way for him to escape, just in case. He gave a sideways glance to an alleyway. Now that could be a good escape route.

Completely happy

Tags: none currently

And a tiny bit sad

The way is lit

The path is clear

We require only the strength to follow it

• henk.pngHank Anderson|Connor's Dad|Male|53 Years old|Detroit: Become Human

Ah fuck. There was a fight about to happen, wasn't there? Hank continued to back off from the two men, cautious gaze trained on them both. There was no need to get himself involved in this shit, these guys could sort out their issues, and he'd be on his merry way. Hopefully bump into Connor at somepoint too, because Jesus fucking Christ where was that damn android?

Hank glanced over his shoulder, fingers coming to rest over the gun tucked neatly into the waistband of trousers. Just in case. From what he could see of the area, there was an alleyway near by, complete with a conveniently placed dumpster for him to hide behind. If it came to it, he could take cover there. "You two, uh, have fun sorting this shit out." He commented the words under his breath, making a move to slip away before things got out of hand.

deviant_connor.pngConnor|Male|RK800 Prototype Android|Detroit: Become Human

Shit! Shit! Shit! He'd lost track. He'd lost track of Hank. Hank was with that stranger, God knows where, doing God knows what- No. He shouldn't let his emotions get the better of him. Shouldn't panic. He'd find them. It wouldn't be hard. Folkvar was easily recognisable, anyway, given the fact he was wearing a suit of armour. There was no need to get himself worked up about this. He stopped in his tracks, narrowed eyes scanning every inch of the street he was in, looking for any sign, any trace-

Bang!

Connor's eyes remained trained on the dead zombie that had fallen by his feet, watching the stream of almost black, tar like blood ooze out onto the ground. That had been close. Too close. And there was no doubt his gunshot wound attract more of them, he needed to keep moving, needed to locate Hank.

The android darted into one of the many alleys accessible in the street, quickly speeding through all available preconstructs, all his options of movement. He could jump the fence, access the next street. Potentially be attacked the moment he passed through. Or- Vantage point. The building was high, it would be a difficult climb. But if he could see the surrounding areas, see the surrounding streets he could find-

He made up his mind. He ran at the nearest wall, kicking off a nearby dumpster, using the height gained in the jump to grip onto one of the caged windows on the building. Hands grasping the bars, he pulled himself up, higher. Scaling the building with relative ease, refusing to look down. There, he was up, now just to-

Something inside his biocomponents lurched, his body freezing entirely, vision dancing with hazy static. He could feel his thirium pump hammering within his chest, feel his biocomponents overworking themselves, overheating. He quickly moved away from the edge of the roof, closing his eyes, stumbling toward the centre, completely away from the ground. All he could feel was the sensation of falling, weightlessness, wind rushing through his ears, the sickening crack of shattering plastic as his body hit the ground. He forced the memory away, squeezing his eyes shut, deep breathes shuddering through his frame.

He was afraid of heights. Shit.

My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

cdb3ca0c6abdd27e893a25d21fbec996.gif

Gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ, yₑₐₕ ᵢ'ₘ gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ

Gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ, yₑₐₕ ᵢ'ₘ gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ

just a depressed british guy

feel free to hmu if you're a more advanced writer looking to do a dbh related plot, im always looking for new partners ^^

ive also had a thirst for bxb romance recently so feel free to hmu if you're more advanced and wanna do a plot like that lol i just want to use my awkward noodle thot son

subscribe to pewdiepie

dabbing_connor.png?width=200&height=300

yes i made this image, dabbing base aint mine tho

• YOU BEGAN TO BLOOM IN THE SUMMER'S SKY :・゚

fortify the night for the soil of the gods is in my veins, in my

heart. nevermore, nevermore. shall you take what was mine.

for the soil of the gods is in the visceral remains forever.

The post was edited 4 times, last by kaito. ().

• dovahkiinbyzencropped.pngFolkvar Fenrik | Male | Nord | Last Dragonborn | Skyrim

Folkvar's scowl deepened, lowering his arm and reaching for the hilt of his sword.

"Wrong answer. I'll give you one more chance. If you choose wrong again, you're dying. Your call."

He had a few Shouts in mind to get his ring back. Whirlwind Sprint if he tries to run, and perhaps a good ol' Unrelenting Force to stagger him. If all else failed, he could just summon Durnehviir or Odahviing.

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan
    fod nust hon zindro zaan
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn,
    To keep evil forever at bay!
    And the fiercest foes rout when they hear triumph's shout,
    Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!

• //all accepted! Also low muse and no text colors because it's being annoying, sorry

Ripping of the rotten flesh echoed through the area. Kaiya had been continually stabbing through hordes of the undead in order to keep herself alive. Blood splattered across the ground, leaving crimson stains everywhere. Disgusting, and she couldn't even eat this! "Eugh..." she groaned, continuing to plow them down. One almost bit her arm, but she managed to kick it far enough to send her branch flying through its head.

Luna was still wandering, transformed into a Fletchinder to stay above the frays of the ground. Where were her friends?- Wait. The female's head turned as she picked up the sound of Pika's cry. That's Pika! she realized, turning and scanning the ground for her friend. Hopefully he was down there... and she wished to find her other friends, too.

Pika and Veena were surrounded now, whimpering as they realized that their escape route was too narrow for them to fit through without being noticed. However, the sound of a Fletchinder from above got their attention. Luna! "Pikapi! Pikachu!" "Vui! Eevui vui vui!" They were trying their best to get her attention, waving their tails in the air. Luna began to use Ember on the undead, at least attempting to burn their heads. I'll save you guys!

Sheldon and Pixi had also spotted the Flying and Fire Typed Luna in the air. "Pix!" Pixi cried to Sheldon, nodding, and getting one in return. They began to rush off towards the others, wishing to assist them if needed, but mostly to be reunited once again.

Karrie had spotted Dismas and Folk, noting their dispute. Her silence was unnerving if anyone noticed, but she was also trying to stay out of it. She noticed an older man, Hank, trying to slip away, and decided she'd follow him. Light as ever on her feet, the small Yivese made almost no sound as she quickly pursued him.

Tiana quickly spotted a box, the contents spilled onto the ground. There was some... strange gray liquid inside vials, and various melee weapons. "They're way too small for me to use... Maybe someone lost these?" she asked herself. Surely, she'd find the owner soon, right? That is, unless they kept moving...

Joey was quickly starting to lose himself to the insanity he had been fighting so hard to keep contained. It wasn't his fault that he was the Rage Titan. It was in his blood. "Please, Mom, find me... I'm scared..."

• Wakasa.. Where the hell was Wakasa?!

Tatsumi's thin frame had carried itself in a sprint for so long. Echizen had likely crept into the bathroom into the night, and took Wakasa back into the river. But, how could he had done that so speedily and silently?! The lack of noise was suspicious and was a red flag when Tatsumi had awoke. Even has he sprinted down the now peculiarly vacant streets, his stomach was churning with an undeniable guilt. Wakasa must have been suffering without him. "Why didn't he call out to me?!" He couldn't help but think, halting in his fast paced steps. He was hunched over with the palms of his hands against his kneecaps: chest rising and falling with the heavy breaths that were entering and escaping him. After a long few seconds of panting helplessly, he brought both of his hands up beneath his long fringe to cover his eyes with both of his palms. He pressed the bottom of the clammy [palms] against his narrow eyes. Agape lips had fallen apart as though to release a scream, but all that could be heard were even harder pants.

"Wakasa.."

He murmured weakly in despair, letting his thin arms fall to his side and standing straight. His amber eyes scanned the surroundings. Exactly how far had he run? He knew he had been running for a while, but this place was completely unfamiliar. Perhaps he had been too busy hyperventilating to realize, but in that moment, the metallic scent of blood began to prick at his slim nostrils. He grunted as though suppressing vomit, raising one of his long hands to cover the lower portion of his mouth. Why was the smell so strong? His eyes narrowed and a stone began to turn about within his stomach with queasiness. Hunched over once again, he began to drag his feet in a tired sort of manner, peering through the shade of long ebony eyelashes. The sun had begun to set already.

"I really have been out here a long time." He thought to himself; ignoring his stomach that growled pitifully. He approached a rather tall building. Where had everyone gone? Where was he? He had faintly smelled blood, but.. where was it coming from? Perhaps, he was too oblivious to have seen anything. Or maybe he would find the source of it later.. He hoped that wouldn't be so. He entered the building. Dimly lit. No one was in sight really. Various objects had been left; some of them decorating the floors, and others tossed about as though in a panic. Slowly and hesitantly, Tatsumi lowered his hand from his face, straightening up as he paced about.

His oversized cardigan protected him from the growing chill that seeped into even the building. The sleeves went down to the knuckles of his bony hands, and slightly moved as he lifted his hand to gently brush the tips of his fingers against objects. He took a gulp of saliva, afraid to speak. There didn't seem to be anyone here.. There was something echoing in his head that there was, but he ignored it. "What the hell are you doing?!" He asked himself with grinding teeth and knitted brows, reminding himself that he was supposed to be looking for Wakasa. Yet, despite that, his curiosity got the best of him as he ventured deeper and deeper into the building: legs carrying him up stairs as his school loafers tapped gently against them. If anyone would hear them, his presence would be known.

He didn't know where the hell he was, but maybe this place would serve as reliable shelter.. Just for the night.

He gently looked through different rooms, a feeling of great relief overcoming him each time as no one else was found. Though that was so, his shoulders still felt heavy with suspense. His gut was still uncomfortably churning. His body didn't stop, though. He kept looking through the rooms, silently mumbling to himself about various things.

Bayonetta's long legs were carrying her about in a dash as a horde of zombies followed her. Her slim eyes of crystalline blue were averted over her shoulders. However, a mischievous expression took over her features as she spun on her heels to face the oncoming mass of the undead. "Let's dance, boys." She said, one arm pulling itself back into the air as she gripped her 'Love is Blue' guns while the other pointed itself forward. She spoke with a sort of roguish sharpness. One of her long legs circled over the floor, before her bent leg crossed over the extended. She had literally begun to dance, as though providing entertainment for the limping corpses. With a swift and graceful spin, bullets began to fire from the royal blue guns. Although she began firing, she didn't stop dancing.

It was almost as though she wasn't taking it seriously.

One long leg swept under her, taking the rest of her thin body into the air as she flipped: bullets beginning to fire from the guns attached to her heels. She landed on her knees, back arched and ample chest pushed forward as a result. She continued to fire the bullets, but her eyes were watching every movement of the zombies. As the loose and fleshy arm of one reached for her, Bayonetta moved her neck to dodge: a leg extending behind her to pick her up as Witch Time activated. "So close." She mocked in a velvet hum, wrapping a leg around the zombie's neck, placing one gun against its head and the other against its neck. "Boom!" She yelled as she fired, bullet shooting through the spinal cord and decapitating it. She kept two of her fingers within the gun's grip, using the rest to grip at the patched tufts of hair.

Now holding the decapitated head, she began to dance over the still, bloodied body. Her thin frame became nude as the hair that formed her attire spiraled into the sky. She struck a pose, parting her lips to release a yell. "AVAVAGO!" With that, a red portal with inscriptions of the divine opened up, from which a massive Infernal demon emerged with a great roar. It scooped up the mass of zombies into its jaws, mashing them between its sharp teeth. A loud gulp could be heard before releasing a roar louder than the last, as though Gomorrah--the summoned demon--was pulsing with bloodlust. With that, the portal closed, and the woman's hair went around her body to form her clothes once more.

"Good boy!" She exclaimed to the Infernal, although it had disappeared back into Inferno by that point. She spun the gun around her finger for a moment, only to go about her way with a confident stride.

Bucciarati's toned legs were carrying himself away from a zombie. Using Sticky Finger's he opened up a vortex in a wall, quickly climbing into it. It zipped back up shortly after. His breaths were heavy and vivid blue eyes were wide. After a few long seconds, he pointed at the zipped up entrance. "Now! Sticky Fingers!" He yelled, to which the Stand obeyed. Its thin frame of admiral blue and alabaster zoomed out from the now open zipper; placing another onto the zombie's neck. With that, the head fell off. After that, Bucciarati exited the vortex with a sigh, and Sticky Fingers returned to him. The black haired male emitted a sigh, eyes scanning the almost abandoned area for someone to explain exactly what was going on.

i'll take the blame for this tragedy ——

YOU BEGAN TO BLOOM IN THE SUMMER'S SKY :・゚

fortify the night for the soil of the gods is in my veins, in my

heart. nevermore, nevermore. shall you take what was mine.

for the soil of the gods is in the visceral remains forever.

The post was edited 1 time, last by kaito. ().

• So let's be happy

OOC:

Forever happy

IC: “I don’t think I’m going to part with it that easily. I pilfered it fair and square, after all.”

Dismas pulled out his pistol, ready to cock it and fire. He pointed it right at Folkvar, dark eyes narrowed. He noticed the blade, dangerous looking, alright. This man looked like he knew how to use it too. A change from his previous altercation, though he didn’t think that was all that good.

“I suggest you back off...unless you want to me to shoot you in the head?” He waved the gun around, his other hand reaching for his dirk. If he wanted a fight, then sure, why not? He knew he had an escape option if things went pear-shaped. He could always book it, perhaps firing a grapeshot blast just to keep Not-Reynauld from following.

Yeah...that didn’t sound too bad, actually.

Skylar had her back against the wall. Literally against the wall.

Zombies were in front of her. Too many for her to fight off with just her bat...

Her grey eyes stole a glance upwards. There was a fire escape to her left. Maybe...just maybe she could get up there. Escape.

But first she needed to buy herself the time to actually get up there.

She knew exactly what she had to do, she just hoped it would be enough.

Taking a deep breath in, Skylar let it back out as a forceful scream. Not just any scream: a scream loud and with force enough to actually knock the zombies down and shatter glass in its wake.

Go! Go go go go go!

Without any further hesitation, she tried for the rickety fire escape, trying desperately to pull herself up. Her addrenline was pumping, but she’d fall apart soon enough. Screaming loud like that took so much out of her.

The young teen continued to scramble desperately up the escape, panicking as she saw the zombies below, having recovered and now trying to to swipe at her, pull her down to them.

She had no business on the fire escape, which trembled with each of her hard footsteps. Must have done a number on the thing too, huh?

Finally...she reached the top. The redhead took a moment to collect herself, feeling a bit drained. Well...at least she wasn’t zombie chow.

But now she was going to draw in more of them, wasn’t she? Her voice drew them in the other times too...dammit! She was going to have to keep moving.

Could she even stick to the roof tops?

Well, look like she was going to have to try.

Completely happy

And a tiny bit sad

The way is lit

The path is clear

• dovahkiinbyzencropped.pngFolkvar Fenrik | Male | Nord | Last Dragonborn | Skyrim

Folkvar huffed out a sigh. "You just have to make things difficult, don't you?" Luckily he had a solution for weapons being pointed at him.

"Zun Haal Viik!" Folkvar shouted at Dismas, causing any weapons he may have in his hands to be wrenched free and thrown a few feet away.

He then paused a moment to catch his breath and gauge his reaction before Shouting again with his sword drawn.

"Wuld!" He would be propelled forward, right at Dismas with a fist raised to punch him in the face as he closed the distance. Sure, stabbing him would be more effective, but there's just something about punching someone in the face that was more satisfying. Stabbing could come later, after he taught this bastard a lesson. He briefly noted another Shout-like sound in the distance, what was that? Could there be a dragon or -- He'll figure it out later, this was more important.

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    fod nust hon zindro zaan

• "Baaaaaaaaaaa~!" All at once, Giffany's flock was frightened away, and she herself followed closely.

"Whatwasthat!?" Giffany gasped as she awoke to the sound of a scream. And not a scream that sounded like it was coming from inside the building, but from far away outside. Yet, somehow, it was still as loud as a plane passing overhead. Knotted up in the blankets, Giffany rolled out of bed and scrambled to Clementine. "Did you hear that?! I-it sounded like...like, well, someone being killed! Horribly!" Her chest swelled and flattened with heavy breaths. "Oh, Clementine, people are being killed right next to us, and they're gonna find out that we're here, and we're trapped, and..." A few second's reprieve from her fast-paced voice filled the air, followed by panicked sobs. "Oh, Clem, we're goners!" She cried, clinging to a curtain for comfort.

But wait.

Now there was another sound.

And this one didn't sound like a scream at all. It sounded more like...a flamethrower? Outside the window, making her heart skip in awe, was some kind of flying bird, spewing fire at the walkers below. It couldn't be! Nobody she knew had ever seen one before! But-but what else could it be?! The bird's heat evaporated the tears from her eyes, and she was happy and hopeful again. "Oh, Clementine, look! It's a phoenix! The symbol of rebirth!" She pointed to the action outside, her eyes glowing as brightly as the embers shooting from the supposed phoenix's mouth. "And if the symbol of rebirth is appearing to us...Clementine, I think we're going to be okay! I think...maybe the phoenix is trying to tell us that we'll die, but be reborn into something wonderful! I hope I become something that can fly home!" She pressed her face against the window, her cheeks sparkling with excitement. It wasn't just the two of them who had their lucky stars to thank-those two little cats were safe and sound under the phoenix's flight path, too!

God, am I sorry I ever considered myself an artist.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PopcornPie: I forgot that Giffany doesn't take the Lord's name in vain. ().

• So let's be happy

OOC:

Forever happy

IC: Fuck.

The punch knocked him off balance, one hand instinctively pawing for his bloodied nose. God’s blood! What was that?

Still somewhat reeling from the blow, he tried to grab for his dirk. Fuck, did he at least have that?

Okay, yeah. Not that it’d be much help, that armor looked pretty tough. Raw damage didn’t look like it was going to be effective. Dammit!

He needed to get his gun. Get his gun and escape. He was many shades of fool, even he wasn’t stupid enough to stay where he was outmatched.

Even if he did kind of want to die, this sure as shit wasn’t about it be it for him.

Dismas swung out with his dirk, hoping to find some weak spot in Folkvar’s armor. After striking, he backed away, wanting to keep some distance between them. It was easier to dodge that way. He wiped his nose on his sleeve, but never took his eyes off his opponent.

Get your damn gun, then shoot him. Dismas urged to himself.

At best, you’ll kill him and raid whatever else he has. At worst, you might still be able to escape well. You just need to be swift and agile. You can do that.

His thought were cut off by a scream, not to mention a roar. What devilry was going on?

This shit only happened in the Hamlet, and this wasn’t the Darkest Estate!

Skylar hesitated, still feeling a little drained. After a few minutes, a stiff breeze rattling the fire escape, she climbed up to the roof.

Nobody else was here. Fine.

At least she had a halfway decent...

What was that? What the fuck was that?

She had no idea what it was she saw, but she sure as hell wasn’t going near that thing.

That couldn’t have been real...no way.

Completely happy

And a tiny bit sad

The way is lit

The path is clear

Folkvar kept close to Dismas, keeping the pressure on and taking the hit from his dirk. It didn't do much against the dragon scales that made up his armor. Folkvar reached out to grapple Dismas, trying to smack the flat of his blade across his head.

"I'm feeling particularly generous today, if you give me my ring back I'll let you go, after I'm done beating the shit out of you. This is the best deal you're getting." He tried to convince one last time.

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    fod nust hon zindro zaan

• It was dead quiet.

Dead quiet, and yet she could still hear the sounds. The sounds of those walkers down there.

Her eyes were closed, but her ears still heard. Sometimes she wished it would stop, but it barely even mattered. She was living; that's what mattered.

She was gonna find AJ. And maybe make a new friend along the way.

Almost opening her eyes to spare a glance at Giffany's snoozing form, Clementine couldn't help but crack the slightest of smiles. She quickly felt guilty for it- smiling. Especially in a time like this.

Unbeknownst to her, Clem was already leaning up against the dresser nearby, giving a gentle huff.

Louis would've probably done something to make her smile at this point, anyways.

She just hoped they were all okay.

Clementine could almost picture them all. Their eyes, their faces, what they sounded like-

And then it was all ripped away. Ripped away by something loud.

With a startled flinch, the teenager snapped her eyes open just as Giffany had gotten up and to the window.

"Y-Yeah... What was that?!" Her voice was clearly shaken. Scared, even.

It sounded like... someone screaming? It was definitely a scream. It sounded like the one someone makes right before you kill them- like you blew a candle out.

Not very much expecting an answer to that, Clementine scanned around for her backpack while Giffany looked out the window-...

Goddamnit, her backpack! It was still missing!

She needed it. That gun was still in it, if she remembered right.

Dammit, there were too many people around here. No way those sounds came from walkers alone.

At yet another new noise, Clem jumped to her feet, pausing just short of the window as light bathed across the outdoors. It was like the sun had returned for a second, but with an angry, wordless voice to accompany it.

Honestly, it scared Clementine into not looking out the window. If only for a second, and inadvertently sparing her the sight of the huge bird.

Giffany was already as close to the window as she could get- and the words that spewed out of the older girl's mouth more than concerned Clem. It sounded like the pinkette was going insane to her, and finally she managed to look out the window.

Knife drawn, her golden eyes watched the burning masses of walker down below. Without even thinking, she let out a "Holy shit," in a mixture of fear and awe.

They were allburning. Burning and still walking, just as they always do. Only a few seemed damaged enough to die, but lots of them were slowed to a crawl, or burnt into the ground altogether.

Just slow enough to not see the mistaken-phoenix, Clementine took hold of Giffany and pulled her away from the window. Those flames were getting worryingly close to the building.
    "Whatever happens, we are not dying. Not anytime soon!" Was the girl's reply after regaining her composure.

She could feel the extra heat, and suddenly Clem was very aware of the situation.

They were at the top of a building surrounded by burning walkers.

...And the building itself was on fire, too. Those flames were huge. She saw them billowing into other buildings. This one had to be on fire.

No time to waste, now. They were leaving.

Clementine grabbed the apples, and definitely the water bottles before harshly motioning Giffany to follow. Out the door, and down the stairs. They would run. "It's gonna catch the building on fire- we need to leave!"

She hardly even registered the other noises. That scream from before still had her ears ringing.

If you got like, a non-supernatural apocalyptic roleplay, hmu or something

also have this if you like good music

• Giffany whimpered at the growing flames. The heat made sweat roll down her face and body. Clementine was right-they needed to leave. "Where do we go?!" She cried over the symphony of chaos performing all around them. But amidst the screaming walkers, slowly collapsing building, and crackling fire, her words shriveled up. Her heart felt a sting of terror whenever she thought she'd lost sight of Clementine, her eyes got snagged on the hypnotic flames. Worst of all, the smoke made her feel light headed, as though her feet were bouncing on the air. "Is this how the phoenix wants us to die?! I'd rather have it stab us with its talons! I wonder if those cats are all right-" Gasp! The cats! She'd last seen them calling up to the phoenix, what's to say they weren't about to join the mass of burning walkers? As soon as she got through the door, letting the air cool her for a split second, she darted around the building to where she thought she'd seen the cats. I

"Cats? Cats, come over here, hurry! Meow! Meeeeooooww!" She screamed out to the felines, to no avail. Then it came to her: the cats didn't meow. They made weird sounds she couldn't remember or even fully hear. Only one sounded right to Giffany. "Vui! Veweeeeeee!" Clementine would probably yell at her for this, but she wouldn't be able to make it through this knowing two adorable, helpless animals died in the process.

• Luna quickly swooped down as Veena and Pika dodged out of the way of the flames, running to Giffany and motioning for the girl-turned-Fletchinder to follow. Quickly, before she ducked down to the ground, she transformed into a Swanna and doused the licks of fire. She then transformed back to her normal self, scooping Pika and Veena up into her arms. "Oh, thank Arceus you're safe..." She didn't even notice Giffany or Clementine, she was just relieved to have two of her friends back.

"GROOOOOOAH!" A sudden roar startled Joey, snapping him back to his senses. That could only mean one thing. His mother was still fighting, somewhere out there! "Mom!" he cried out, forgetting the situation he was in. "I'm here! I'm HERE!"

But his yells fell on deaf ears. Slowly, Tiana spiraled into uncontrollable rage. Rage of losing her son, rage of the possibility of his death, rage of the possibility she might never see her family again.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Fight. Fight Fight. Two words echoed inside of the gargantuan's mind. She seemed to love the ripping of flesh, the destruction of the undead she caused. Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. "GROOOOOOOAH!"

//still thinking of what to write for the rest of them... I'll reply for them later.

• Giffany sprung out of the way as the supposed phoenix dove down, looking furious. She could feel her heart, her brain, her stomach, everything, leaping out of their places along with her. Everything became a blurry menagerie of colors in front of her eyes. Once she landed on the ground, she covered her face with her arm, bracing for sharp, hot talons to pierce her skin and puncture her heart. Granted, death by mythical flaming bird was an awesome way to die, but...please, not alone. Not out here. Not without Rumble. Her eyes shut tight, tears clinging to her eyelashes, desperately trying to calm herself with images of what she'd become in her next life. Her goodbyes were quickly drowned by the sudden, intense rain.

Her ears were ringing by the time it was all over, with colors swirling in front of her tightly shut eyes. Her stomach felt light, as though it was a balloon trying to escape her body and float into the sky. The sky. Exactly where she expected to be when she opened her eyes again. But, much to her confusion and despair, she was still lying on the pavement in the city, hearing someone express joy over someone else's safety. Was it someone from Gravity Falls? There was only one way to be sure, and she uncurled.

"Oh, they're your cats!" Giffany exclaimed, watching Luna cuddle with the two creatures, a little disappointed that they weren't adoptable strays. Her soaked clothes constricted her skin, making her shiver. She had to lift drenched pink hair out of her eyes. "Hey, did you see the phoenix?" She asked eagerly, spreading her arms wide and letting fire fill her eyes. "Just when Clementine and I were at our darkest hour, it came around and set fire to all the walkers that were surrounding us! It means that we're going to be reborn into something amazing, I just know it!" Her head tipped up to the sky, scanning for the "phoenix". Where did the bird go? Perhaps the rain chased it away. "Aww, it must've left..." She lamented.

• So let's be happy

OOC:

Forever happy

IC: Dismas struggled, trying to avoid being grappled. He needed to put distance between the two of them so that he could actually get his damn gun.

If he got grappled, especially by someone so much larger and physically stronger than him, he was done for.

He needed to do some very dirty fighting. Dismas gave a very sudden and hard kick directly to Folk’s knee. If he did this right, he might cripple Folk by forcing his knee backwards.

Of course, he couldn’t dodge the blow to the head. He grunted, put into a daze from the hard blow.

Fucking hell!

He just wanted his damn gun! If he could just get the damn thing...

He felt something brush against his boot as he staggered.

Was it what he hoped for?

Completely happy

And a tiny bit sad

The way is lit

The path is clear