They Never Stop Coming... ~ Apocalyptic Multiverse RP ~ But We Must Keep Standing

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Everything had gone to hell. Undead were everywhere, and all the survivors could hear were the screams and ripping flesh of the unfortunate residents. Families torn apart by their late relatives, friends taking each other down. Many of the city-dwellers had no clue how to handle this. Not many had lived in the first place, and those who did were sure to meet their untimely demise, soon to join the undead in their hellish tidal wave of destruction. Can the last of these survivors fight back? Or will they inevitably become prey?

Quick rule brief:

Please keep posts to at least three sentences. Low muse is understandable, or if you're extremely busy.

Try to be active, but again, stuff happens.

Swearing IS indeed allowed!

OCs and Canons allowed.

Have as many characters as you want!

Basic Character Info:

Name:

Appearance: (Pic or Description)

Species:

Possessions Carried:

Talents/Powers:

Other Information:

• Track!~

My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

cdb3ca0c6abdd27e893a25d21fbec996.gif

Gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ, yₑₐₕ ᵢ'ₘ gₑₐᵣᵢₙg ᵤₚ ₜₒ bᵣₑₐₖ

The name's Jack and I'm always available if you just want someone to chat with, I'm complete fandom trash and will talk about pretty much anything really. I'm a pretty laid back guy. And I especially love DBH.

just wanna apologise if my quality on posts is or has been shitty over the past few days. im pretty depressed at the moment, so ive got little motivation for anything and unfortunately my quality drops because of this.

• trackalaka!

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan
    fod nust hon zindro zaan
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!

Dragonborn, Dragonborn, by his honor is sworn,
    To keep evil forever at bay!
    And the fiercest foes rout when they hear triumph's shout,
    Dragonborn, for your blessing we pray!

• Awesome~ ^^

• Name: Clementine

Appearance:

Species: I am very sure this character is a human.

Possessions Carried: As shown, a combat knife in a thigh holster; her backpack carries usual supplies. Food, water, and some very limited medical supplies, with some tools to boot.

Talents/Powers: Pretty skilled and nimble in hand-to-hand. If she ever gets her hands on a gun, preferably a pistol, she's a crack shot.

Other Information: She's still like, sixteen. Dont get funny.

If you got like, a non-supernatural apocalyptic roleplay, hmu or something

also have this if you like good music

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blessthismess ().

• Name: Folkvar Fenrik

Appearance: This except his armor is the dragonscale armor set

Species: Human/Nord

Possessions Carried: He carries a Dragonbone Sword and Dagger, an Elven bow, and dragonbone arrows. As for supplies, he has a handful of healing potions, potions of cure disease, and maybe a bit of food.

Talents/Powers: He's the Dragonborn so he knows a ton of Shouts, can proficiently use the weapons previously mentioned, and is also a werewolf.

Other Information: He was transported to the city in the middle of a fight with a sorcerer working with a faction of werewolf hunters. The sorcerer used a new experimental "banishment" spell on him, and it kinda worked. Now he has to get used to whatever the heckie is going on in this very strange world with only one moon.

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    fod nust hon zindro zaan

• Of course the both of you are accepted!~

• My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

The name's Jack and I'm always available if you just want someone to chat with, I'm complete fandom trash and will talk about pretty much anything really. I'm a pretty laid back guy. And I especially love DBH.

just wanna apologise if my quality on posts is or has been shitty over the past few days. im pretty depressed at the moment, so ive got little motivation for anything and unfortunately my quality drops because of this.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jumpsuit ().

• You too are accepted, Jump!

• Track!

I’ve been struggling a lot with my muse and having some possible issues with my mental health. If I disappear or suddenly drop threads, please don’t take it personally, I’m just having a hard time keeping my muse up enough to even log and think about responding to messages.

• I’ve been struggling a lot with my muse and having some possible issues with my mental health. If I disappear or suddenly drop threads, please don’t take it personally, I’m just having a hard time keeping my muse up enough to even log and think about responding to messages.

• Of course, you're both accepted~

• //Shall we begin?

Giffany was tightly curled into her sleeping bag, her wet, weary eyes darting around the basement that sheltered her. She could still hear the infected trudging around above, shattering her hopes of getting a decent night's sleep. She'd left Gravity Falls to make peace with herself, to be happy. What the hell happened?! Sobbing under her breath, she thought of Rumble. He was most certainly very worried about her. And she was worried too. Worried about how many days she had left.

• Down the street came nothing. Silence. Not a soul in sight. Just dead cars.

Clementine hated it. There weren't even birds or crickets; just silence in the dim light of the evening sun.

These buildings around her were kinda tall. Not highrises, but there were lots of places to hide... for anything.

She wasn't supposed to be here. Clem knew that. She wasn't even sure how she got here.

One minute, she'd fallen asleep at Ericson's. She knew she had a weird dream, but couldn't remember what it was... now she's here. Or, she has been here; almost half a day now, right? The sun was on the other side of the sky back then.

There was only one thing for certain, though: she had to find AJ. Get back to Ericson's somehow, maybe, but finding AJ was her first priority.

One foot after the other, Clem walked down this street. She made sure to stick closer to the buildings, but wary of any openings. She's already had a few close calls with walkers before.

Aimless. Clementine hated that, too. She had no clue where she was going, or how to get out of this city... or who even put her here. Whoever did this obviously had bad intentions, and she hasn't even seen them. That kind of scared her a little.

Wait, what the hell is that?

Just ahead, a few car lengths away was a doorway to some basement, shrouded by a crowd of walkers. Clem counted six or seven.

They seemed drawn in by something, and that cellar door looked locked. What draws walkers?

People. Someone was down there.

In her desparation, Clementine quickly assumed whoever was down there could be someone she knew. Violet, Louis... AJ?

God, she wanted it to be AJ more than anything in the world right now.

Unholstering her knife, the girl wasted no time in sneaking up behind the flock of the dead. Niiice and easy.

As silently as possible, Clementine stabbed one on the far end. She acted quickly and got another two before the sound of their bodies thumping drew the rest.

Not what the young girl had hoped for, but exactly what she was expecting. Clem promptly backed up as the four came shambling towards her... sort of.

One was hardly even moving, and the other two were missing atleast both hands and one arm.

With a grunt, Clementine sent her boot into one's knee, stunning it and allowing the girl enough of an opening to lunge up and stab the other in it's rotting head.

Just as the downed one was about to get the chomp on her boot, Clem knelt and made short work of it was well. A knife to the base of the skull proved very effective.

Two more down... one to-

"Gah! F-Fuck!" Before Clementine could very much react, that last slow-moving walker had caught up with her. With a surprised yelp, both of their bodies came crashing down to the concrete of the sidewalk. It seemed to be a stalemate between the two, now.
    Push! Push it off! Push dammit! Don't get bit now!

• "What the hell was THAT?!" Giffany sat up in her sleeping bag. Someone had found her hiding spot. Someone had found her hiding spot. No doubt bringing more of those awful zombies with them. All the frightened girl could do was hide in the rafters and hope for the best. "Please, please, if you can hear me, don't let me go this way..." She pleaded to the spirits up in Wish Meadow.

• Struggling and wriggling beneath the rotten, chomping body on the ground, Clementine pressed herself back into the concrete and pushed the thing away as hard as she could. Why did they have to be so heavy?

Blood rushed in her ears, and each second came to last seemingly hours as she desperately inched the blade of he knife closer to the thing's chin.

It seemed like forever, but the young girl managed to gain extra ground against her snarling foe. Beneath it's writhing form, she was able to get her knee against the walker's stomach. Thank God, she could push him off now.

Clementine didn't let more than a few seconds pass before she flipped the two. Now she was on top, and this thing didn't get any bites in on her. Good.

Raising her knife above her head to strike, the young girl picked up on a noise. It was from that cellar.

...It sounded like talking, but she could only make out the last few words. They sounded scared? Almost like a little girl. It wasn't hard to piece together that she was pleading for her life.

"You're not..." Clementine sounded out of breath. A fight like this after a day equally exhausting seemed to drain her a bit. As she plunged the knife down into the walker's head, she continued. "...Gonna die!"

It was finished. If she never had to fight that many at one time again, it'd be too soon. Clem leaned back and caught her breath.

The teenager wouldn't have been very surprised if that girl didn't hear her. Backing up from the dead bodies, Clementine took one last wary glance around herself and stood up. It was all clear.

That voice didn't sound familiar at all, and that kind of disheartened Clem. Nonetheless, it seemed like they needed her help.

She turned to the cellar door, noticing the latch was closed. Instead of opening it up, Clem knelt down and knocked on the doors twice, hesitant.

"Hello...? They're all dead now; it's safe."

• deviant_connor.pngConnor|Male|RK800 Prototype Android|Detroit: Become Human

Empty. It was far too empty for his liking. Too quiet, too devoid of movement, of life. He hadn't expected there to be many survivors. If it were anything like Detroit, most of the human population would have died off already, succumbed to the virus. But, he hadn't seen any zombies yet either. Not one. Either there was a horde somewhere, or-

"Fucking hell, Connor, do you have to keep on doing that?"

Connor gave Hank no attention, remaining in his crouched position, hunched over a small stream of red which ran down the road. "25 year old male. Be on the lookout." He rose back up, glancing over his shoulder at Hank, who fixed him with an expression of disgust. "If that bothers you, Hank, you should look away next time."

"I shouldn't have to look away, because you shouldn't keep putting weird shit in your mouth!"

"Hank, that blood was fresh. There's a chance that the man it belongs to is still alive. If he is still alive, we need to be on the lookout so we don't get ambushed-" Connor cut himself off, pausing his speech, raising a hand up in gesture for Hank to keep silent. It was subtle, but he could hear it. Voices. Voices meant people. People meant trouble.

Cautiously, he worked his way to the end of the street, the voices becoming more apparent second by second. There was a group here. Roughly 3 adult males judging by the voices present. "And I fuckin' told you, don't kill the bastard!"

Male. 37 years old. The man speaking was the only one facing in their direction, his eyes looking to the ground at the splayed out body resting by his feet. Male. 25 years old. Lacerations to the face and chest. Fatal stab wound to the upper chest.

"What was I supposta do, huh? Fuckhead was makin' a lotta noise, I couldn't just let him attract attention!" Analytical eyes flicked over to the next speaker. Young. Visible gunshot wound to the left thigh. That was mildly concerning. Were there more people nearby? That wound was fresh.

"I told you, you should have gagged him or-" The third speaker, an older male (judging from his greying hair) paused his speech, head rapidly turning to the end of the road, the corner-

Fuck! Connor internally hissed as the bullet grazed his shoulder, recoiling backward, hand instinctively reaching for his gun. Two loud bangs and two of the men had fallen, bodies hitting the ground with a distinctive thump, puddles of red pooling beneath their heads. The third man, the man with the injured leg, stared on in horror.

"I didn't do nuthin', man! Please-" He was cut off as a screech of agony left his mouth, a second gunshot wound tearing through his kneecap, a violent stream of blood beginning to stain his leg.

"Jesus Christ, Connor. What the fuck?" Hank was once again ignored, Connor's eyes remaining on the terrified man before him.

"We got supplies! You can take 'em, just please, don't kill me!"

For a brief moment, Connor glanced over his shoulder at Hank, giving the older man a nod of confirmation. They needed supplies. "I don't plan on killing you." The young man's heart-rate dropped dramatically, visible relief spreading across his face.

"Crap ton of medical shit here, Con. We'll be good for a while." A satisfied smirk blossomed on the androids lips, his fingers gently drumming against the cool metal of the gun in his hand. It wasn't long before he could feel Hank's presence behind him, clearly finished gathering supplies. Good. They needed to get going.

"Head for the alleyway to the left. We can go through this stuff once we're in a safe position." Connor's eyes lingered on the rooftop of an abandoned corner shop for a moment, before falling back to the injured man, gazing over his shoulder. A horde. It was unsurprising that the noise they made would have attracted attention. But a horde meant danger. He couldn't afford to put Hank in any danger. He just needed to provide a big enough distraction for Hank to get to safety.

There was no hesitation as Connor fired another bullet, the echoing scream piercing through the street, rattling through the abandoned buildings. He spared the man no sympathy as he turned to leave, looking back only for a second to calculate the time it would take for the horde to reach them. 9 minutes, 32 seconds.

henk.pngHank Anderson|Connor's Dad|Male|53 Years old|Detroit: Become Human

Hank visibly winced as the scream echoed out, a brief pang of sympathy stabbing through his chest. That poor bastard would inevitably be ripped to shreds. That was no way to go out. His attention flicked to Connor as the android rounded the corner to the alleyway, his face a perfect mask of neutrality. A fuckin' scary expression, in Hank's opinion. Especially considering the fact that he'd just shot up some poor bastard and left him for dead. "Woulda been nicer to just put the poor guy out of his misery."

"Mercy doesn't provide distractions." Connor shot him a brief glance before busying himself with whatever-the-fuck it was he was doing. Preconstructing, was that it? Hank had no damn clue, he wasn't a fucking android. And he sure as hell didn't know what went on inside Connor's head. Best to leave him to it, probably. "I can give you a boost up to that ladder. You should be able to get onto the roof from there."

Hank followed the android's gaze to the ladder, before turning to shoot an unimpressed look Connor's way. "You tryna fuckin' kill me?"

The unimpressed look was returned. "Considering the fact that killing you would massively contradict everything I have been trying to achieve, no. I'm not trying to kill you, Hank." That was kinda reassuring. Okay, not really. Connor had just said a very similar thing to that guy back there, and he was currently getting mauled by zombies. "We have 5 minutes and 47 seconds, we need to move."

Hank was partially tempted to comment on the fact that, that was a decent amount of time. But arguing with Connor probably wasn't a good idea. The android always fucking won. Always. Hank rested his fleeting gaze on the ladder, silently noting where each individual missing step was. The were roughly 3 steps intact. Fucking 3 of them. How the fuck did Connor expect him to go up there? Did the android suspect he had some secret fuckin' gymnastics skills or something? Because he sure as fucking hell didn't-

"Hank." And now Connor was pissed at him, great. "Unless you want to be mauled by zombies, get a move on."

Whatever. Fine. He'd climb the fucking ladder. Worse case scenario, he gets tetanus or something from all the rust, or breaks his legs. No big deal. That would be a big deal, in all honesty. He didn't want to break his legs. That would fucking hurt. And he didn't want tetanus, either. Because that would just fucking suck.

Okay. He was up. His leg was fucking cramping from that ridiculous stretch, but he was up. Nice. Nice.

"Fuck." When the fuck did Connor get up? Didn't matter. For whatever reason, the kid seemed seriously pissed. That couldn't have been good, right? "There's no food." Connor stood, visible distress passing along his features, bag of supplies discarded by his feet. "Hank, there's no food."
    "I know there's no food-"
    "-Didn't you look for food? Was there food amongst that group's supplies?"

"Connor, there was no fucking food."

"We need food, Hank!" Hank had to admit he was taken aback by the sudden outburst, eyes widening slightly in a mixture of alarm and concern. Connor was an emotionless prick. Well, not completely emotionless. But still. He rarely had outbursts like that. Was food really that big a deal? It wasn't like Hank was starving or anything. He wasn't gonna die anytime soon from lack of food- Jesus fucking Christ, seriously?

"Connor! The fuck are you doing?" The android paused in his position, halfway through the motion of getting down from the roof.

"I'm going to look for more supplies. We need food, Hank. I can't just let you starve."
    "So what, you're just gonna throw yourself into a fucking horde of zombies? When I'm not even fucking hungry?"

Hank's comments were ignored. "If you see anyone approaching that's not me, shoot them."

Hank scoffed, "I'm not fuckin'-"
    "-Shoot them. Don't take any risks, Hank. I can't afford losing you."

"I can't afford to lose you either, you little shit! Now get the fuck back up here, you ain't going out in that-" Hank cut himself off as Connor disappeared from view, hearing the soft thud of the android dropping into the alleyway below. Great. Just fucking great. Connor was gonna go get himself killed and Hank was stuck on a stupid fucking roof. The man exhaled deeply, an irritable grumble rumbling within his chest. Oh well. At least the view was kinda nice.

Who was he kidding? The view was fucking shit.

(i may have gotten carried away there. that post probably would have made a good first chapter for a fucking fanfic or something. but hey. have fun reading it. cos i sure as hell had fun writing it. even if it isnt my best quality.

anywho, both my bois are up for interaction! just be warned that connor might try to shoot you. he isnt the same friendly android that he is in stranded.)

My name is Connor. I'm the android sent by CyberLife.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jumpsuit ().

• oie_232017122WtNTkBu.pngFolkvar Fenrik | Male | Nord | Last Dragonborn

Folkvar had been stuck here for three days now, and he still didn't know where he was. This place was strange, many contraptions like the Dwemer had, lots of undead, and oddest of all, only one moon. Masser, the larger moon, was completely missing.

Didn't matter right now. What mattered was finding a way home, surviving.

He was rounding the corner of an alleyway, only to find a horde of undead ripping some poor fuck apart. Too late to save him now, gotta move on. It was then he noticed someone climb down a very worn ladder into the alley way with him. Well, maybe he was friendly? He didn't mind sharing his skills and supplies if it meant having allies.

He ended up just sort of staring at the guy, his clothing was so different than what he was used to, and he was living. He hadn't seen many living people at all in the three days he'd been here.

5MZD.gif

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin
    naal ok zin los vahriin
    fod nust hon zindro zaan