TOURING AND TOURS || thunderland ambassador + invitation

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ❝ I'M BORDERLINE GOOD AND I'M BORDERLINE BAD ❞

The fae would be full of lies if she said she didn't enjoy the chance to tour the South Orcadian area of Agrelos. Besides the fact it was where her clan resided as well, it meant she wasn't traveling for days trying to get from point A to point B. Some clans were so far away, Sasha really didn't see how they managed to keep in touch at all. However, Amalfi Heights was rather close, in relation to some of the further clans. So this time, Sasha was significantly less worn out. Not needing food, nor water, let alone a nap!

"Hello!" Sasha would call, taking a seat near the border. "I'm Sasha! I'm from Thunderlands, I come to offer and receive updates regarding our clans, and offer a invitaiton to our camp decoration competition!"

// CLAN DECORATION COMPETITION || OOC Point-Tracker Thread

SASHA THE FIGHTER —

adult + female + domestic feline + no powers

• "Hey." He'd call gruffly, his nose scrunched up beneath the scarf that covered his muzzle. If he seemed a bit grumpy, it was only because he felt like shit. With his broken ribs and the claws of sickness having taken a strong hold, he wasn't doing so great. Still, he would manage. "..'M Lemon. How's the Thunderlands?" He was a bit short, but he meant no personal offense. He merely wasn't in the mood for long conversations and the fact that his ribs hurt with every breath and his throat was raw and painful made him even less inclined for lots of talk.

✧ — WHEREVER I GO TROUBLE SEEMS TO FOLLOW / TAGS

— WE'RE THE BITTEREST BOYS IN TOWN

• ❝ I'M BORDERLINE GOOD AND I'M BORDERLINE BAD ❞

Sasha's head turned as Lemon appeared, a small grin forming on her maw. The fae nodded politely as the introduction was made, taking note of his behavior and movements. As a medic for so long, Sasha knew exactly what was wrong with him, the way he favored and moved around. The raspy-ness she picked up from his voice caused the fae some serious concern. Was it a mere coincidence, illness with injury or did the tom have a infection?

"We are doing as well as we can. New changes have been implemented, as well, as far as tradition and ceremony. We've introduced a new leaders ceremony, which all our allies will be invited to. During this ceremony, there will be a feast and everyone is asked to bring a feather to be placed on our Skychief's headdress. After the headdress is accepted, the feast begins. We're also introducing a new warriors ceremony, where we'll be testing skill sets needed to survive. They'll be on their own for a short while in unclaimed territory, and while this will in no way affect allies or anything, we do want to ensure everyone is aware in case a traveler from your clan was to see them and express concern."

SASHA THE FIGHTER —

adult + female + domestic feline + no powers