SOMETHING NEW, SOMETHING OLD || thunderland ambassador + invitation

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ❝ I'M BORDERLINE GOOD AND I'M BORDERLINE BAD ❞

Sasha strolled towards the Eastern Jungle border, glad that this trip was a short one. She hadn't gone too many places yet, but it was quite tiring with all the traveling she was doing. Back and forth, one clan at a time, it seemed. Nonetheless, she still enjoyed the chance to bring new news and offer a invitation.

"Hello!" The fae would call, peering on. "I'm Sasha, from Thunderlands! I'm here to discuss changes and update's regarding our clans, and offer a invitation to our Camp Decorating Contest!"

// CLAN DECORATION COMPETITION || OOC Point-Tracker Thread

SASHA THE FIGHTER —

adult + female + domestic feline + no powers

• play nice. be fair. not hurt her. single thoughts would run through the savamnah's head, as he approached the thunderlander, blinking his tired, dull golden colored eyes. "discuss changes, huh? alright, what's up? how is everything? and uh,yeah we will definitely attend. " he offered, before nodding his head, shifting his weight comfortably.

♚ ・゚: JUST NOT MY DAY — TAGS

HEY THERE LOVER

DAMN I MISS YOU, ITS BEEN CRAZY. I PAINT THIS PICTURE

• ❝ I'M BORDERLINE GOOD AND I'M BORDERLINE BAD ❞

Sasha's gase flicked to meet the shape of Flynn, who to her seemed midly tense. She suspected it may be because Sasha was essentially a complete stranger, and thus simply elected to ignore the slight tension she felt from the male. Her head cocked as he spoke, nothing out of the usual of course.

"Well, we've made a couple alterations to our traditions. Not many of which our allies need concerned with, things like marraige, funerals, things of that like. However we do have two new changes that I did want to bring up, one being our leader ceremony. When we eventually have a leader change, we'll be hosting a feast with our allies invited. Everyone will be asked to bring a feather and place on a headdress, which the new Skycheif will accept once everyone has added to it.

The other is a new warriors ceremony. Essentially what it is, is we send a apprentice becoming a warrior to unclaimed territory to test thier survival skills and even determine what they may be best at for thier future speciality. Your clan won't be involved in this, but it is something I want to have everyone aware of incase someone sees a stray Thunderlander and grows concerned that they're out alone or anything of the like."

SASHA THE FIGHTER —

adult + female + domestic feline + no powers