LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO / private

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • HAYLIEL ARCANIUM
    I'M NOT A FAIRY TAIL PRINCESS

After leaving her throne in the meeting room, the godmother was tired. She knew that she didn't want to go to war with The exiles. She just wanted to teach Breakout a lesson. Her heart was still hurting after what he had said about Cain. She trusted Cain more than anyone. She knew that she had grown to care and love him. Was this the aching feeling in her heart? She had no idea what was going on. But one thing was for sure, that she couldn't live without Cain in her life. The serval walked toward her room, tired.

NOVOCAINE I.

"SPEECH"

YOU SAID I WAS BORN IN HEVEAN

( BUT YOU'VE BROUGHT ME TO HELL )

( ✧ ) Hayliel Arcanium-Break-Luciano ( ✧ ) TAGS ( ✧ ) penned by reiko. ( ✧ )

• After doing what he needed to, Novocaine was on his way to meet up with Hayliel in her room. He could only wonder what she wanted to talk about - perhaps of their latest ordeal? They would possibly speak about how they would exactly get to go about bringing hell to the Exiles. Perhaps they'd also speak about how to improve their clan? He didn't exactly know, but his heart and soul felt heavy after the week's conclusion. He couldn't believe Breakout and what he's done. What had he done to deserve this? This... ultimate betrayal? It was almost as if he couldn't trust anyone anymore aside from himself. But there was Violetwaltz, Seagi, and Hayliel - what about them? He was just so shaken up, he couldn't quite think straight. He only hoped that his faith in everyone remained unchanged.

Cain arrives shortly at Hayliel's room, rolling shoulders back so the tension would fall away and he stands tall. He refuses to let the worst get the best of him. "Liel? I'm here." He announces his presence from behind the door, waiting for her to answer.

TELL ME, TELL ME, WHAT DO YOU SEE ?

( cartelian underboss + doctor \ japanese ghoul \ penned yakan )

• HAYLIEL ARCANIUM

As she was rummaging around in her room, the godmother had a lot going through her mind. Between dealing with the feeling in her heart, and also what her plan was about when it came to the exiles. The serval was stuck in her serval body because she had no energy to switch back to her main body. She knew that she had recently given birth, and she was in no way ready to stage a raid against the exiles. But there was alot more that was running through her head. After hearing his voice, the serval calmed down a bit. "Come in Cain." She had no idea where to start with this.

"SPEECH"

• Upon being called in, Cain nudges open the door and steps in shortly after. He closes the door behind him to allow them some privacy before turning fully to Hayliel. The serval seemed to have a lot on her mind and... he honestly didn't blame her. There was a lot to think about and the woman was going through such a tough time. He comes to stand before her now, elongated ears pressed lazily against his head as he slowly reclines onto his hindquarters. "What did you want to talk about?" Even though he had an inkling, perhaps it was best that he inquired her instead of jumping to conclusions.

• HAYLIEL ARCANIUM

When it came to her heart, there was always something there. No matter how much she tried to push it down, there was always something there. Breathing in, she had no idea what to do about it. But for now, she wasn't going to act upon how her heart felt. She would rather hold in what she was feeling. But her main concern was about the exiles. She had no idea what she was going to do about Breakout. "You must think I'm a fool for wanting to host a raid against the exiles. But it's really not about the exiles. It's about Breakout. He tried to steal prey on our lands. He wants to provoke us. Provoke me. I can't get the words out of my head. He wants to think he won because my heart is torn in two. You know that I've never opened my heart to anyone after loosing Regis. But yet, my heart is torn. His words that he spoke about you. I know it's not true. But they still haunt me." Stopping what she was doing, she turned around. She looked up toward Cain, unsure of what to say. "Cain, I know it might seem stupid to seek revenge on Breakout. But I can't stop these thoughts. I'm tormented by it every day. I've lost to many people. I've lost my dead husband. My children. I cannot bear to lose you. I cannot imagine how i'll be if I were to lose you."

"SPEECH"

• — As Hayliel spoke, Cain couldn't help but just frown. She worried far too much and she was far too young to be having such worries pushed upon her shoulders. Novocaine was nearly four years old now and he's seen all the world had to offer him — nothing but suffering and prejudiced hatred, pointless bickering, idiots, and everything bad. It seldom had any happiness in it and the happiness was only temporary, at best, and he hated it all.

"It's just extremely poor timing, Hayliel." Cain says, "We're weak and pathetic and if you look at it, there's nothing we can truly do about the Exiles or Breakout." He doesn't understand it. Why would Breakout suddenly turn on them — on him — like that? He hadn't even given him an explanation apart from just yelling hurtful obscenities at him. He had been deeply wounded, but it didn't hurt anymore than when he had lost Sollux. "I don't care about what Breakout said about me and you shouldn't either because you know it's not true." Novocaine breathes, brows furrowing. Breakout was... a liar. The more and more he thought about it, the deeper it cut him, because how could he have not seen it? The boy was bent on vengeance and it turned him into this... monstrosity. That was not the Breakout he had loved and cherished so deeply. It was not his Breakout. He didn't want to hurt the boy any more than what was needed, but he understood that Hayliel wanted him to see that he simply couldn't do whatever he wanted to other people.

He shakes his head as the woman reveals her worries. She's worried that she'd lose him. Lose him to what, exactly? Death? Death had no claim on him and, honestly, he was surprised he hadn't died sooner with how weak he had been up until now. Now, it seemed it was highly unlikely he'd perish like those in Hayliel's life. If anything, he should be worried about losing her. Everyone around him seemed to die or leave him high to dry. "Hayliel, you won't ever lose me, alright? Please understand I will always be by yourself through life and death, come hell or high water."

• HAYLIEL ARCANIUM

Hayliel was much younger than Novocaine was, she knew that much. But of course, she always had a lot more stress on her shoulder's since she had became the leader. She wasn't sure how any one else would be able to handle being a leader. But she knew that Cain knew how much stress she was under. She was already over two years old and had been a leader for at least 6 or 7 months now. Most would say she was a bit young to be a leader. But she didn't care.

"Yes Cain. I know it's bad timing. We're low on numbers. I get that. But at the same time, I don't know how else to deal with him. He needs to be taught a lesson. He'll never leave us alone. And You're right. There is nothing we can do about the exiles nor him. But Cain, there's just something I can't get over. He's not exactly ruined me. But he's pretty much ruined my heart. You know, I've never been the same since being captured by the ruins. He was there and now he's there. I feel as though I cannot escape him. No matter how hard I try." Just thinking about Breakout being everywhere, the godmother started to hyperventilate. She never showed anyone weakness, except cain. She was always very strong around the others. But around Cain, she could be herself. She could appear weak.

But then he spoke about her never losing him. He was the one she trusted the most. He was the one she could never lose. If she lost him...she'd never be the same. "Cain, I just can't lose another soul that I care deeply about. Besides Seagi and Violetwaltz, you are the only one I cannot lose. You've been by my side since the beginning. I just....I cannot imagine my life without you around." Still hyperventilating, the godmother wrapped her tail around her paws as she tried to breathe.

"SPEECH"