serie,anime or movie advices??

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • So i'm home sick today and there's not much else to do then to watch tv but i found it hard to found good movies,series or anime to watch this days and since all my current ongoing series are on a uphold right now my options are limited. That's why i'm now wondering if any of you guys knows about something worth watching?.

I like almost any gener aside from detective movies such like bones or sharlock holmes.

series i already are watching/watched is GOT,TWD,FTWD,riverdale,reign,stranger things,the handmaid's tale,VD,the originals,the 100,hunting of the hill house and probably more i not can remember right now.

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

advanced roleplayer ✘ semi-active ✘ pm for plots ✘active characters |art dump

• i have a lot of recommendations, but is there anything you’re interested in particular at the moment? also, are you uncomfortable with anything?

🐸 good morning guys let’s get this bread 🐸

! rper of arcanesecret !

• I recommend:

Okay, so - that was a lot of recommendations, but I hope you find something you like! I tried to give little descriptions but I'm not sure I did them justice; but these are some of my favorite shows and I do recommend them, very much. It's pretty obvious that I have a type, and I watch 90% TV shows (few movies and no anime), but I hope it was a little helpful to you, anyway. These are all available on Netflix. Get well soon, and happy hunting!

• ahaaa thank you so much for this!! i have been watching netflix alot lately so i will for sure look some of this up!! ^^

i have a lot of recommendations, but is there anything you’re interested in particular at the moment? also, are you uncomfortable with anything?

hmh, i have been very into tv shows that takes place from the middle age such like game of thrones,reign or the crown but it does however not need to be about kings and queens, just that timeline and how they lived and such have been something i have been very interested in recently. and when it comes to topics then no i'm not feeling uncomfortable with anything to the level of not being able to watch it. c:

ブレークダウンに美しさがあります・゚✦

advanced roleplayer ✘ semi-active ✘ pm for plots ✘active characters |art dump

• if you like riverdale, i'd definitely suggest the chilling adventures of sabrina! it's based off of sabrina the teenage witch and made by the same people that made riverdale

and if you're okay with some nudity i'd suggest the tudors which is about king henry viii and all of his wives + also turn which is about washington's secret spy ring during the revolutionary war

PARTY TATTOOS —

kaede