I COMMAND YOU TO SPEAK

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!

• ❝ I'LL FIND STRENGTH IN PAIN !

deadmist

female — engaged to yuuki — sanguine ruins & queen — played by ashinka

The woman was settled on the boarder. Leg gone, heart aching with loss. She was not happy. She was anything but. She needed to do something. The woman always needed to do something. But, she was at a loss.

speaking | thinking

buttercreamfrosting.

• lets go jump on saturn's rings / buttercreamfrosting

buttercreamfrosting hummed as she walked through the territories, coming to a sudden stop as a very familiar scent washed over her. the sanguine ruins...her home once, not anymore though. she had been cursed to wander once more after being ousted from the blackhearted rogues after turning a dying clan member into a vampire. soon, the hybrid noticed a form on the border, a very familiar form; "always!" frost cried, running to the queen of the ruins and her sister.

"Speech" TAGS

☾*: CUTE, SWEET AND INNOCENT? THAT'S WHAT YOU SEE~

WANDERER OF AGRELOS / 17 MONTHS / SWEET PSYCHO / PLOT / PENNED BY LUNA

• ALWAYS DEAD

QUEEN OF THE DAMNED / SANGUINE RUINS

The voice brought her eyes up and the young vampire watched as her sister came sprinting. Angel..? Angel is it really you? She gasps as she moved to stand on her three remaining legs. Attempting to press her muzzle into her sister. I thought I lost you!

speaking

frost cringed back at the call of her old name, it haunted her nightmares like nothing else. however the affectionate nuzzle drew her away from those darker times. "gosh i didn't think i'd ever find you again! what happened...?" she murmured, eyes trailing to the absent leg.

"Speech" TAGS

• ALWAYS DEAD

The woman would offer a soft sigh at this and then blink. Exiles hit the Ruins. I lost my leg trying to fend off a few people. It was nothing. She knew that was a lie, but it was how she planned to see it. She lost a leg, but gained the favor of a god. I will get a prosthetic someday. Where have you been?

speaking

"wandering around, got kicked out of the rogues. i'm staying in the thunderlands at the moment, probably gonna stay with my brother breakout too, not that my loyalties would ever lie with the exiles unless he was leader of course." frost rambled on, wrapping herself around the feline.

"Speech" TAGS

• ALWAYS DEAD

She frowned and looked away. I see. Her words were curt and her chest tight. Breakout lived here once. He attacked Garrus. Tortured him and then tortured me after I gave myself to him. He betrayed my trust and this clan.

speaking

frost licked her chops uncomfortably, pulling her sister tighter to her side; "i know it probably won't mean much, but he does regret his decisions. it's why he's trying to start over in a new clan. i have to admit i've done some things lately that i regret too...i lost my home, my friends, my family, everything. i've had nothing to loose and all to gain but i still think that some things i've done may have gone too far." the hybrid looked away, a sick feeling in her stomach as shes laid herself out, vulnerable, to always dead. times had changed and she wasn't sure the feline would be as accepting of her as she once was.

"Speech" TAGS

• ALWAYS DEAD

The woman would close her eyes and let her words wash over her. Tail tip twitching softly. We all deserve another chance. I hope he finds his. As for you.. She pressed her muzzle to her sister. Opening her eyes calmly. You will always have a place here. Even if you want to remain unknown to the rest, you can start over new here. Just know that.

speaking

frost smiled and returned the affectionate gesture, a soft chuckle bubbling from her throat. "thank you allie, i may take you up on your offer one day. i'll always visit in the meantime. no more disappearing on you." she promised.

"Speech" TAGS

• ALWAYS DEAD

Good. I have missed you. I do have less happy news for you though. She paused to let her sister brace for the sad news.

speaking

"what?" frost breathed, nervous for the news and bracing herself.

"Speech" TAGS

• ALWAYS DEAD

Closing her eyes, she would speak softly. A rouge killed Val. I took her life and her pelt rests on my throne. But, I feel like you should have it.

speaking

frost's heart literally stopped in her chest for several seconds before speeding up rapidly, her mind racing to process what she'd been told. tears slipped through her fur and she shook violently. "oh gods, it's all my fault!" she cried, thinking back to the last moments she'd spent with her son. she'd left him, abandoned him like her parents did her, and he died all alone like she had twice. it was all her fault.

"Speech" TAGS

• ALWAYS DEAD

The woman shook her head at this and looked right into the others eyes. No. I was the one that should have been looking after him. He was left in my care and I did not make it in time. He was brave, but he was no fighter. Now, he would not want you to be this way. You know he loved you.

speaking