YOU SHOULD COME HOME WITH ME ;; frost

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!

• ❝ FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION !

jelloshots

female — single — thunderlands & warrior — played by ashinka

Jello was wandering again. The off hybrid was always on the move. There was no surprise when she came across the volcanic lands. Ears perked and eyes calm. She loved things like this. She always had. Strange places with danger lurking. She used it to become stronger. To protect her family. She always protected them. Now? Now she was alone on her way through the world. Hunting the Thunderlands down to bring them sad news.

speaking | thinking

I'VE FELT PLEASURE WITHOUT PAIN

MY SOUL YOU'LL NEVER TAME

tags. | played by ashinka.

• lets go jump on saturn's rings / buttercreamfrosting

frost groaned as she trudged on, her paws aching and her whole body just exhausted. she couldn't believe the next nearest clan was SO DAMN FAR AWAY! jeez, if she'd known she would've stocked up on blood to see her through which left her in an interesting predicament: tired, thirsty, and kinda horny all at once. yet relief for any of these three issues did not present itself.

a sniff to the air brought a scent to her attention, a feminine scent. frost followed her nose and uncovered another hybrid, in fact she'd met this lady before; "jello?" she called as she closed the distance between the pair.

"Speech" TAGS

☾*: CUTE, SWEET AND INNOCENT? THAT'S WHAT YOU SEE~

WANDERER OF AGRELOS / 17 MONTHS / SWEET PSYCHO / PLOT / PENNED BY LUNA

• JELLOSHOTS

PRETTY FLOWER / THUNDERLANDS

Jello.

A questioning voice calling out hybrid beauty's name. She soon turned her head to see Frost. Frost? Are you okay? What in the hell was she doing way out here? Concern laced delicate features as she looked the other over calmly. Almost worried enough to grab that satchel. Was there something going on?

speaking

the white and lavender hybrid nodded her head, brushing her muzzle against jelloshots's neck with a soft smile. "yea, i'm alright, basically got the boot out of the rogues so i'm looking around for a new home once more."

"Speech" TAGS

• JELLOSHOTS

The woman would blink in shock at this. The boot? What for? She was honestly shocked at this. Slipping over to the others as she looked at the female. Then, she looked away. I left the Sanctuary. Needed to soul search. I joined the Thunderlands. Maybe.. Maybe you can come there with me?

speaking

frost rolled her eyes as she thought to the end of her time in the blackhearted rogues. "i made a sickly friend there. when she had her kittens, she almost died. she made me promise her that if anything happened that i would turn her into a vampire so her kids wouldn't grow up without a mother. the leader didn't take to kindly to this alongside their second in command. they didn't kick me out per say, but i was essentially ostracized from the others so i left." the hybrid explained, eyes lighting up at the thought of living with jelloshots; "i'd love to! sharing a home with such a pretty lady? how did i get so lucky?" she purred with a chuckle.

"Speech" TAGS

• JELLOSHOTS

That is absolutely wrong! I am a vampire and a ghoul. I lived in that clan, was their healer for a time. Fourthwall would have never let this happen. That fool of a leader is just.. She hissed a bit and then closed her eyes. Ah, well, I am glad to hear that you will be joining me! I would have to say.. She paused and then smirked playfully. It is all thanks to my grace and charm, no?

speaking

//want a thread where Jello brings Frost home <3