Solaris Kingdom new titles feedback/ideas thread

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • I keep forgetting to make this so please excuse me

so far we're going to have a "knight/dame" title for those who have contributed to solaris, but if anyone else has any title ideas, feel free to post them here :)

AND HOW I WISH YOU ONLY KNEW

that you might be my dream come true

aurum palani arbor ☀ male ☀ solaris kingdom leader ☀ tags

• uhhh we need an 'absolute darling cutie' title bc uhhh that's what you all are? along with 'Tallow loves you lots' to everyone? obviously??

im kidding this is just a track post but!! im likin the new titles!!! you're doin great check <3<3

• track!!

maybe we could have one for members who always welcome joiners, one for members who often present new ideas, or one for members who often participate in weekly tasks?

for guilds maybe:

one for members who prove themselves in battle, one for members who show skill/interest in medicine, one for members who are proficient in the arts, and one for members who have hosted/participated in a lot of events?

haven't thought of names for them since they're just ideas c:

• that sounds amazing, thank you sm lim <3

maybe some sort of loyalist thing for members who have been around a while? around a month would be fair imo, there's not many people that apply to but activity wouldn't be a part of it to make it easier?

• should we get some ideas rolling for title names?

I'm thinking "Tender" for medicine, maybe? "Go-Getter" for events, or "Zealous" to match the others? "Vehement" for battling? "Gifted" for the arts?

maybe "Kindly" for welcoming members? I'm not sure about ideas and weekly tasks though

• Those all sounds good! I prefer zealous for events

weekly tasks could be 'taskmaster'?

ideas could maybe be 'visionary' or 'inspired'