Plot with a nomad

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ✦ ✧ ✦ so konahrik is my new character. he's a serious boy but will put anyone else's safety and welfare before his own. obviously as a nomad he doesn't live in any group and just wanders around. he may be convinced to move into a group if he becomes close enough with someone there.

( open )

friendship

enemies

adopting kiddos

one night stand litters

light maiming

( closed )

heavy maiming

capturing

killing

romance

• well well!!, it seems there's a new noodle fella in town >:00!!

i haven't been too terribly active with this gal lately, but i would absolutely be down for a one night stand litter - she's about thirteen months old, and she hasn't ever had children before, so accidental kid acquisition is a GREAT first start lm,,ao

• yeah man! i'd be down to make the adoption thread for it, as well, when ur ready :00

yan would def be a little sour when she finds out she's pregnant, mostly cos he didn't stick around, but she'd absolutely love if he ever decided to visit.

• cool beans, I'm bad at adoption threads anyway

Also he may stay for the birth and a little bit after that but leave when they start getting more comfortable

oo and when they're older he'll come back and ask if they want to leave and travel with him