By Being A Self-Starter - Root's Plot Thread

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Thought I'd finally make one of these for my friendly boy! However, it is more for anyone who wants to interact with Rootlegs whether that is through direct conversation or him receiving messages about their cat.

Open to:

• Friends
    • Enemies
    • Crushing on him (his heart belongs to Ryecatcher but you can try ;P)
    • Receiving Prophecies
    • Misreading Prophecies for your cat
    • Going on trips to collect herbs
    • He needs to go to Moonstone soon so might need someone to come along
    • Experiences that opens his eyes (i.e. dangerous, adventurous, playful)
    • Up to discuss any plot really

Closed to:

• Mating / having kits
    • Dying
    • If there's anything else I can think of I'll let you know

Private Threads Lists (Made = O , Need to be made = X)

• Walking among the Stars, Medic Thread - X

You'll blow us all away. Someday... someday.

Rootlegs - Trad. Riverclan - Tom - 23moons - Medicine Cat - Penned By Dia'Kendi

ROOTLEGS' BIO (WIP)

Activity Rating: 2/10 (due to exams)

The post was edited 8 times, last by Rootlegs ().

• ✦ ✧ ✦ He's basically a second dad to her now so how about something with Heron?

We could do something set after her drowning thread? I was planning on having her develop a small cold following the incident so maybe she comes to him for herbs to treat her cold? Or maybe just them having a check up?

☾*: I AM SEARCHING HIGH -- I’M SEARCHING LOW IN THE NIGHT

chloe | she/her | uk | gmt

heronswoop - riverclan

• hehe ^.^' oo I should really find that thread and post (unless another medic has it covered) and check-up threads are available, maybe they don't have the right herbs and have to go find it? since it's winter it can also be a bit difficult

But I haves an idea but it needs a little more thinking and an actually plot somewhere. So maybe Rootlegs has a vision of a predator, im thinking a medium smallish one like a snek or a dog/fox/wolf (younger ones) and its fighting a Crane near the WC territory. Thinking it is his daughter he goes there and maybe its Heron who is fighting? Whatd'y think? :)

ROOTLEGS' BIO (WIP)

• maybe you coulllld have root have a prophecy or vision about tigerkit being sheogorath reincarnated? and rootlegs tells nightstar or just publicly tells the clan that he could be a danger in an open thread or something? and then tigerkit will have to work extra hard to prove he's not like his grandfather lmao.

KING UNDISPUTED, RESPECTED, SALUTED

and seen for the wonder i am -- sheogorath | tigersparks

• I don't think another medic posted in it yet so you should be good!

Oh we could totally discuss it a bit more but could be interesting!

heronswoop - riverclan

• that would be one scary prophecy O.o I think it might just be traumatic enough for Rootlegs not to goof it up (like he has the last three >.> no ones counting right) but yees!!! :D can he have it when Tigerkit is currently in the den too?

okee :) well I think Heron should come out victorious! Roots will be a little messed up and very ashamed to face Heron since not only did he read her being in danger but also will freeze. If she gets injured or has a cold she can then chill in the medics den with him where he has to own up and apologise for his cowardliness

ROOTLEGS' BIO (WIP)

• Sure! You could make the open thread where you could say in your post that Root sees Tigerkit walk into the den (you have my permission to powerplay it), and then Root gets the vision, and then he runs outside to announce it to the clan? And then I'll post! And since it'll be open, others can too! :-D If that sounds good to you, feel free to put it up whenever! I'm excited hehe.

KING UNDISPUTED, RESPECTED, SALUTED

and seen for the wonder i am -- sheogorath | tigersparks

• Yo that sounds good we should totally do it! Would you be okay to start it? Just so I know how to go from there?

heronswoop - riverclan

• Double post but maybe following her almost drowning, Root recommends she takes it easy for a while to recover, but she's stubborn and keeps trying to go off and do things. That could then play in to her being near the WC border. And then maybe when she gets a minor injury (plus her already existing cold) she actually stays with Root in the medicine den to recover haha.

heronswoop - riverclan

• Sheogorath if you want RyeLegs can co-parent Tigerkit ^.^ it could tie into the prophecy since Roots isn't really a shout it out to the clan kinda guy.

So maybe he could have the vision: it shows Tiger is reincarnated Sheo but also that he can be guided to a path of good. He could explain it to Tiger, explain how hard he will have to work to prove himself because Root will still have to tell the clan??

Thorny I'll get Root onto top of taking a look at her! He can have a vision then and then she can go do her thing ^.^

kestrelsong ~ anything in mind? they can have a cheeky gossip about ChasingRye :')

ROOTLEGS' BIO (WIP)

• oh gosh i forgot how their lives are intertwined lol since she is in love with root's coworker and root is dating her ex-mate weird

WE'RE LIKE FIRE AND GASOLINE ———— ・゚✧ 」

i'm no good for you, you're no good for me —information

• Should be more accurate this week!! so let me know if there's anything anyone needs :3

ROOTLEGS' BIO (WIP)

• Shorepaw. should I make a thread where he finds out open? and he can go looking for her among the clan members?

needlethroat I will get onto the thread where he see's a snake biting into a salmon very soon (and bump on their current one :3)

ROOTLEGS' BIO (WIP)

• ooo okay, get Venom to go make some friends and report back to me ^.^

He'll just sit weirdly starring at the apprentice den like... you? no... you? nooo? YOU! (then again, Seapaw looks similar I believe)

ROOTLEGS' BIO (WIP)