DRAW MY GAL? (will pay with adoration and perhaps a drawing of your charrie if i can)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • sorrelfire

traditional shadowclan deputy

heyo,

so i am looking for art for this gal right here. honestly i don't have much to offer. my art style ranges wildly, and sometimes i can draw something that i really like but other times it just doesn't work. if you want to draw sorrel, i can attempt to draw your character in return (i only draw felines) although i can't guarantee success.

sorrelfire is a lithe but muscular tabby she-cat. her long fur is mottled with brown and a little ginger, and she has one white paw, her front left. her pelt is mostly brown and black stripes, but there are also ginger and gray dapples hidden in there. her eyes are honey golden, and her left eye is scarred over and blind from a fox attack.

art refs in her tags if you want

if you do choose to draw her THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 i love you forever.

(c)trexgirl

☾*: WE'RE NOT BRUSED —————

THEY'RE JUST PARTY TATTOOS

sorrelstar / ref / tags / 8/9 lives / trad shc leader / PENNED BY lavendes

• i'll probably do a headshot of her, not sure rn if it'll be digital or traditional tho and it'll probably be done later afterschool

dcuacfg-bc118d84-2d02-4505-be58-9d82ee68e983.png

i'd be so lost if you left me alone... you locked yourself in the bathroom,

lying on the floor as i break through. i pull you in to feel your heartbeat -

can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me" !?

main account | AKLM | @ if needed

demigirl 16 years semi-advanced roleplayer has high-school, activity fluctuates

traditional + extended + fanclan deviant art facebook about me

• i'll probably do a headshot of her, not sure rn if it'll be digital or traditional tho and it'll probably be done later afterschool

either is perfectly fine <3

i need animal practice, so i gave it a go! the transparency is a little off im sorry-

dp963Nq.png

oml i love her??! thank you so much!

• okay so i hope this looks alright? even drew some sorrel flowers next to her

dcuacfg-bc118d84-2d02-4505-be58-9d82ee68e983.png

i'd be so lost if you left me alone... you locked yourself in the bathroom,

lying on the floor as i break through. i pull you in to feel your heartbeat -

can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me" !?

main account | AKLM | @ if needed

demigirl 16 years semi-advanced roleplayer has high-school, activity fluctuates

traditional + extended + fanclan deviant art facebook about me

• maybe standing, looking off into the distance. i don't really care very much <33