Stray (Dog RP) Open to all

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Name: Mira|Age: 5 years old|Gender: Female|Sexuality: Straight|

Rank:Housepet|Breed:Akita|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:No|Currently Interacting With:

Personality:

History:

Name: Lily|Age: 7 months old|Gender: Female|Sexuality: N/A|

Rank:Housepet|Breed:Akita|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:No|Currently Interacting With:

Personality:

History:

Name: Roman|Age: 4 years old|Gender: Male|Sexuality: Straight|

Rank: Stray|Breed: American Bulldog|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten: Yes|Currently Interacting With:

Personality:

History:

Name: Eric|Age: 3 years old|Gender: Male|Sexuality: Bisexual|

Rank: Stray|Breed: Chow Chow|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:Maybe (Not now though)|Currently Interacting With:

Personality:

History:

I would have done more but I reached character limit

• Acceped! (Though you’re always automatically accepted in this thread. Just thought I’d let you know that.)

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

• Just talk about what your characters are doing when they first realize the apocalypse is happening. You can even read what others did gor inspiration and for interaction.

Some of my threads:

The Unusual Patients of GreenGlen Laboratories: A jump-in thread about a mysterious incident that causes people to develop “symptoms”, mutations that give them superhuman powers and/or turn them into nonhuman monsters. These people, now called “patients”, are carted away to GreenGlen Laboratories to be studied, observed, tested, and experimented on.

Once: A high fantasy fairy tale thread where the evil Black Dragon has manipulated the land of Everia’s citizens into doing her bidding, creating the sinister league known as the Dark Knights. In order to stop this, one band of heroes known as the Guardians must stick together before the world is under their rule.

Welcome to Casa de la Lobo: A post-apocalyptic dog pack RP where a pack of dogs take refuge in an abandoned hotel after a mysterious flood evacuated all of the humans from the city.

Personality:

History:

Mira was not expecting the apocalypse that had settled upon them. It had been a lovely day she stayed home with her owners while she took care of her pup ,Lily, her owners would some times come over and play gently with Lily. Mira was owned by a loving middle aged couple who had been married when the got older they showed dogs so when Mira was old enough they should her too. She showed till she was 4 years old and her owners decided they wanted pups from her. Lily was her first and only pup so she was a bit protective her for a while. When she awoke he next morning she was not expecting no one to be around at all. She got her pup up and moving not liking the aura she got from the place. Which where they were currently on the streets of the city looking for signs of life.

Personality:

History:

Lily was moving through life like each day was bright and beautiful so she hadn't noticed that now was around and the place was mess. She walked along side her mother as they searched the streets. She would try to wander but her mom would guide her right back to her side to be sure she was safe. Lily and her mother luckily hadn't had a monster run in yet so they weren't to frightened.

Rank: Stray|Breed: American Bulldog|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten: Yes|Currently Interacting With:

Personality:

History:

Personally Roman didn't care when the world went to sh!t he thought people were terrible in the first place so when saw they were all gone he was happy. The was course till he ran into the monster things he had a quick escape so he didn't get hurt or anything so he was now walking along mumbling to himself he was pissed since the monster's had chased him from his meal. "Stupid monsters." Was one of the innocent things he said as he went along.

Rank: Stray|Breed: Chow Chow|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:Maybe (Not now though)|Currently Interacting With:

Personality:

History:

Eric had already lost his family so when the people disappeared he didn't think much of it but it made him kid of sad. He was wandering thw streets to see if he could find life. He so far couldn't find any which made him let out a small whimper.

I'm getting attatched to puff ball Eric))

• Casparo|2|Male|Bisexual|

Stray|Lapponian herder|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:no|Interacting With: one of the strays?

Personality: Lively, curious, brave, obedient, friendly, determined, impulsive, optimistic,

History: See King

OOC: Strays

IC: It was a weird day. The sun had fully risen, but there was no sound coming from the streets. Granted, he and his father kept to the more quiet streets, but even the most deserted corners of town had humans scuttling about. And yet there was no sound of cars, no footsteps on stone, no shouting across roads and general human chatter. Casparo stood in tge alleyway, head tilted, considering this strange morning for only a minute before whirling around and pouncing on his sleeping father’s tail. “Dad c’mon wake up c’mon!” The older male groaned and slowly opened his eyes, huffing into Casparo’s face.

“What in the world could be so important that you had to wake me?”

Casparo, unperturbed by his sire’s bad attitude, lolled his tongue out of his mouth and wagged excitedly. “There’s no humans about! We could go raid the store oooor... cause some other mischief...?” He stuck his rump in the air and flexed his claws happily.

King|9|Male|Heterosexual|

Stray|Lapponian herder|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:yes, later|Interacting With: one of the strays?

Personality: Impatient, guiding, secretly soft hearted, realistic, blunt, judgemental

IC: King was slightly more concerned about the lack of humans. This was just... not something that happened. Humans were everywhere, whether you wanted them to be or not. They didn’t simply disappear. Ignoring Casparo, King slowly rose to his paws and shook out his coat, groaning once more. “Let’s go check this out first, before we make any rash decisions.” Stepping past Casparo on wobbly, sleep-laden legs, he wandered out of the alleyway and stood in the center of the street. He narrowed his eyes, staring down the road and frowning when he saw nothing. “Strange...”

Casparo bounded up behind him on light paws, sniffing the air excitedly. “Let’s go the-“

“HUSH!” Casparo fell silent. King tentatively stepped forward, sniffing at the shadows a few yards away. There was someone else here. Another stray. Raising his hackles, King bared his teeth. “Come on out and show yourself,” he growled, standinf protectively in front of Casparo.

Rank:Housepet|Breed:Akita|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:No|Currently Interacting With: Open

Personality:

History:

Rank:Housepet|Breed:Akita|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:No|Currently Interacting With: Open

Personality:

History:

Rank: Stray|Breed: American Bulldog|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten: Yes|Currently Interacting With: Open

Personality:

History:

Rank: Stray|Breed: Chow Chow|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:Maybe (Not now though)|Currently Interacting With:Open

Personality:

History:

Eric froze in his spot when he heard two other dogs barking at him so he hesitantly came out from behind the wall he happened to be walking by. "Hello." He said shyly showing himself more to the two other dogs scared that they ma attack him. Sure he looked big and slightly intimidating but his body was was like seventy-five percent fluff and the rest of it was fat not muscle made for fighting. "I mean no harm." He said trying not to get killed here because when he was wandering for life he had seen some rather strange looking things and he no longer wanting to be alone in this cruel and frightening place. "My name is Eric how do you do." He may have been a stray but he still held onto the house life that he used to live in for many years before being left out on the streets.

• Casparo|2|Male|Bisexual|

Stray|Lapponian herder|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:no|Interacting With: Eric

King narrowed his eyes suspiciously, but Casparo bounded forward without a moment’s hesitation. “I’m Casparo!” He stepped close enough to get a good sniff of the stranger. He’d never seen this kind of dog before. What an odd shape he was!

He jumped at the sound of King growling, and immediately stepped back again with a sigh. All he wanted was to say hi, but he knew that King probably knew better.

King|9|Male|Heterosexual|

Stray|Lapponian herder|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:yes, later|Interacting with: Eric

Growling for Casparo to back away, King slowly moved towards the stranger to circle him. “We’re doing just fine, thank you.” His voice was low and threatening, and though he didn’t pressure the stranger too much or move in too close, he stared the fluffy dog straight in the eye. “Do you know what happened to the humans?”

Casparo huffed quietly from where he sat, rolling his eyes. Always straight to the point with him. No ‘hello’ and ‘how do you do’. But again, King always knew best.

Personality:

History:

Personality:

History:

Rank: Stray|Breed: American Bulldog|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten: Yes|Currently Interacting With: Open

Personality:

History:

Rank: Stray|Breed: Chow Chow|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:Maybe (Not now though)|Currently Interacting With: King and Casparo

Personality:

History:

Eric felt bit better when the friendly dog came over but he soon left which told him that the other dog was the one in charge of things. He then asked if he knew what had happened to the humans. "No sir." He answered with a light shake of his head still hoping his friendliness would be enough to let him live even if it was just another day. "When I woke up everyone was gone ,at first I didn't think anything of it because it happens sometimes but then I saw that there was no one at all." He explained trying to seem a bit more confident now even if was all a lie. He had seen many other dogs during his time on the streets but none of them seemed like these two so he was curious as to where they had come from. "I wish I could say more but this is all I got." He explained lightly scanning the male in front of him sure he wasn't trying to threaten him but Eric was just a fluff ball who loved food a bit to much for his own good most likely.

• King|9|Male|Heterosexual|

Stray|Lapponian herder|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:yes, later|Interacting with: Eric

King narrowed his eyes at the stranger, and stopped in front of him. He stared into his eyes for a couple more seconds, searching for absolutely anything else, before huffing dismissively and turning away. “Then you’re of no use to us.” The elderly dog began to plod down the street to the center of the city, the stranger now out of his mind. After a few seconds, he realized the second set of paws usually trailing behind him could not be heard. He paused, looking back towards his son. “Casparo,” he called, voice low and gravelly.

Casparo|2|Male|Bisexual|

Stray|Lapponian herder|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:no|Interacting With: Eric

The younger dog stayed behind, switching his gaze between his father and Eric. The fluffy little dog posed no threat! Maybe he didn’t have any information to give them, but that didn’t mean he was inherently troublesome. It had been ages since the either of them interacted with any strays... in a friendly way. Maybe Eric wouldn’t mind coming with them to figure out this human thing. It would be good to have some company, and 3 minds were better than 2! “Dad?” King’s ears pricked. “Could we take him w-“

“Absolutely not,” King inturrupted. “We can’t trust anyone.”

“Oh come on, he’s hardly more fearsome than a squirrel!” King glared at Casparo, grumbling about pups and their stubborn selves, but otherwise didn’t protest. The younger dog took this as a begrudging ‘yes’ and looked back at Eric with a friendly wag of his tail. “Well? Do you want to come walk with us for a little bit? I promise my dad isn’t always such a bore.”

Personality:

History:

Personality:

History:

Personality:

History:

Rank: Stray|Breed: Chow Chow|Are you okay with your character dying or getting bitten:Maybe (Not now though)|Currently Interacting With: King and Casparo

Personality:

History:

Eric could feel his spirits rise when the much friendlier and younger dog asked him if he wanted to join them. "I would love to." His tail wagged at a fast pace moving some of his fluffy body with him. "I even know some good food spots." He was called a chow chow but that was not why he was one of the most food driven dogs to grace this planet. "If you are interested of course." Eric was a friendly dog so he had no problem being called less threatening than a squirrel because that was very true and he wanted to form a bond of trust between the new dogs. He had been alone for a while so he was going to take the opportunity to make some new friends with these guys even if the leader didn't seem to happy about taking Eric with them. Truthfully he was scared to be on his own this didn't seem like a good time to be alone the air held the scent of death and sickness instead of the usual street food and humans which made him very concerned. "I may not know much about what is go one but I know my way around the city." He said trying to win over the favor of mister grump even if the other was cool with him.

• ✧ // i'd kill for you!

jingle was so excited to see that his humans had not only left the garage door open, but also had quit attending the hole underneath the fence a while ago. although he really wondered where in the world they would run off to...

his stomach whined, and so did he. he had been voicing his hunger all day, albeit it wasn't the only thing itching at him. he wanted to run! oh, the places jingle would run to if he had freedom. when his parents left, he didn't think he needed to check the house for him. he had sniffed all of their rooms, and the whole upstairs and middle floor, but never set foot on the ground floor. that's where his parents held the big thing that took him away to see scary people. only a few times, but he was sure it'd drag him there again if he met face to face with it again. nonetheless, he saw no route of escape through the sliding glass door nor the locked front door, so he ventured down the stairs. he practically skipped down them. once he got to the bottom, the door to the garage was easy to open. the rest of the doors in the house had rounded knobs, but this one jutted out sideways and was easy for him to reach up and pull down. he followed through, and found himself staring into an empty space...

what was that? behind the emptiness... trees! other houses!

jingle was ecstatic. he found all his courage and bolted out. oh how a good run made him feel so nice! run, run run! he couldn't quite recall how far he had ran before he stopped dead in front of a small group of dogs, but it had surely been a few blocks by now. he was out of breath, but his body tingled with excitement. and thirst. oh boy, oh boy, ohboy ohboyohboyohboyohboy! "Hi there!" he waved his tail eagerly.

talk about money?

shit, i'm about to make a lot !