plot with this evil queen?

• I figured I need to get Ebonypaw out there now that I have established some good plots for her and feel as though I have a steady grasp on her personality! I’m quite museful for her and I would love to satisfy that musefulness somehow.

If you would like to know more about Ebonypaw, her tags are linked below. However, the basics you need to know is that she’s the very sarcastic, self-entitled daughter of Lilystar, Obsidianstorm, and Dusksparks. She is training in the Dark Forest and has the Sight, which could always be a plot point for how she interacts with your character! Oh, also, she’s based off of Regina Mills/The Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time!

Ebony is OPEN to:

- friendships (probably won’t be many of these since she’s mean to almost everyone).

- enemies/bullying your character

- one-sided crushes on her (she will probably use this to her advantage since she can sense emotion)

- walking in your character’s dreams

- manipulating your character in some way (can be in relation to her power or otherwise her silvertongue)

I’ll be iffy about:

- love plots

Ebony is CLOSED to:

- litters

- maim/kill/capture

INFORMATION

eireen_by_raccoon_claw_ddcjre5-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTgzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDA3Yjg1MzctNzMzMi00MjczLWJjMGUtNzdkMGU5NDEyZjY1XC9kZGNqcmU1LWE1ODg4NDNjLWY3OTYtNDc4My1hMWM4LWRmZWJjNTRkODZjNC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.8oxruozx4CbfDfR_9cdmnTZC8B1RTEfITrNyNty1_Zk

DO YOU SUPPOSE SHE IS A WILD FLOWER?

BLOODCLAN MEMBER — FEMALE — 13 MOONS — PLAYED BY VESPERTINE

• Veil's so desperate to try to be her friend lmao. Maybe he becomes open to manipulation due to his will to be kind to others??

SUGARCANE IN THE EASY MORNING.

WEATHER-VANES MY ONE AND LONELY.

veil over silent dusk — storage — tribe of rushing water — roleplayed by melo-crisis

• I'm gonna say it here and now

Quick and her need a thread, mainly because their stuck together now but also it would be funny

I CAN'T KEEP LOOKING FOR THAT ANSWER

morgan ☆ torw ☆ tobe ☆ 6 moons ☆ tags

• veil over silent dusk Yes she would totally try to take advantage of that!

morgan ! Hell yeah they do! I love seeing them interact.

.wynn. Yes I would love for them to be friends. I think they could have one of those weird friendships where they oddly get along despite how fiery they both are.

eireen_by_raccoon_claw_ddcjre5-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTgzIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDA3Yjg1MzctNzMzMi00MjczLWJjMGUtNzdkMGU5NDEyZjY1XC9kZGNqcmU1LWE1ODg4NDNjLWY3OTYtNDc4My1hMWM4LWRmZWJjNTRkODZjNC5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.8oxruozx4CbfDfR_9cdmnTZC8B1RTEfITrNyNty1_Zk

• veil over silent dusk Yes she would totally try to take advantage of that!

morgan ! Hell yeah they do! I love seeing them interact.

.wynn. Yes I would love for them to be friends. I think they could have one of those weird friendships where they oddly get along despite how fiery they both are.

yes! i love it! perhaps they were friends as apprentices?

want a thread?

DREAM A LITTLE HARDER

wynn ——– loner, tags , penned by lavendes

• Yes a girl gang thread is much needed!

I think that sounds good! Holly is only a few moons older than Ebony who is about to become a warrior anyway so that fits wonderfully.

• Yes a girl gang thread is much needed!

I think that sounds good! Holly is only a few moons older than Ebony who is about to become a warrior anyway so that fits wonderfully.

gal group thread! yes!

also i love that idea.

DREAM A LITTLE HARDER

wynn ——– loner, tags , penned by lavendes

• Possible friendship with Petal? Ebony could be rude and try to bully her at first but Petal’s pretty persistent and would keep being nice to her until she wears her down cx

• She could bully sweets - like there's so much fuel for her it's not even funny. He's terrified of any bodies of water as well as rain, has anxiety enough for 3 cats, pacifist to the point where he'll legit just stand there and let himself be killed if he can't find anywhere to run to, stutters a lot... he's just a mess.

sweetpea_icon___ctl_dachsvnd_by_winterwarriorcat_dd47ns0-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzg5ODk0ZTU4LThiYjctNDUwYS1iZmJmLTYwM2FkMjUwNTBlY1wvZGQ0N25zMC04Yzk0OGQ3ZS0wZmY2LTQzZjEtODE2Mi0zOWI4MTQ2YjAyYWEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.2CNPzX-W0WYqFVFZLZYuYlG9utNYFvcnWFk8Zf2ZJgs

AND IT GETS HARDER JUST TO BREATHE

FEELS LIKE MY WORLD IS CLOSING IN

'sweets' + 17 months + cis male + homosexual + bengal + dayspring x ridgelily

anxious + tired + stutters + pacifist + aquaphobic

• They could be friends. Tim HATES Jewelpelt. We could start off the thread when she goes ask Ebony for something, and then shows how much she thinks Ebony is cool and say she wants to be like her?