DARK FOREST APPRENTICE/MENTOR FINDER

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • NEED MENTOR

Name: Astralpaw

Clan: Thunderclan

Looking For: a mentor that can teach her how to be more confident and to stay strong during battles. She's very easy to exploit, naive and gullable as she is, but she's EXTREMELY loyal to her clan and clan mates so she won't g well with people who try and get her against her clan

Everyone’s pushing! Everyone’s fighting! Storms are approaching —

THERE’S NOWHERE TO HIDE!

— Trad.Thunderclan | Apprentice | TAGS| Plots| Antiigone —

• NEED MENTOR

Name: Eveningpaw

Clan: Thunderclan

Looking For: A ruthless warrior who will manipulate and make her feel wanted and special. She is currently very vunerable, with very low self esteem. She will believe that she is simply using the best option to get stronger for her clan, but will end up being coaxed into killing some cat.

Eveningpaw ~ Daughter of FireFly ~ Sister to Onyx of Bloodclan ~ Apprentice of Thunderclan

Female ~ Straight ~ 8 moons

Art
  • NEED MENTOR

Name: Skullcap

Clan: BloodClan

Looking For: training to be one of the strongest so no one will mess with her clan- or else they’ll die trying. Slightly insane, though only talks to certain people. Chants sporadically in her head.

9 moons/ cannibal. Collects cat skulls as trophies of kills. Skulls captured: 20

Friends: Slowhand, Luna, Artemis.

Crushing on: Artemis

Collar: black with the claws of recent kills embedded into it. Hangs loosely around neck.

Notable characteristics: due to her past, chooses to remain mute for fear of her other eye being ripped out for something she says. Only speaks in whispers, and only to Slowhand, Luna, and Artemis.

Theme songs list:Here

Primarily Nocturnal, rarely going out in daylight hours.

• NEED APPRENTICE

Name: Coldheart

Former Clan: ShadowClan

Max number of apprentices: 3

Training Style: Brutal. He'll leave his apprentices with scars from their training, but he'll mislead them and tell them it makes them more loyal to their Clans. He only wants pure-blooded Clan cats; he believes others to be disloyal.

☾*: Leave me to bleed, I know I got you on your knees

DARK FOREST / NON-BINARY (ANY PRONOUNS) / DEMISEXUAL / 30 MOONS / PENNED BY .Misfortune.

• WATCHKEEP Coldheart could mentor Quickdraw :3

DARK FOREST / NON-BINARY (ANY PRONOUNS) / DEMISEXUAL / 30 MOONS / PENNED BY .Misfortune.

• NEED APPRENTICE

Name: Coldheart

Former Clan: ShadowClan

Max number of apprentices: 3

Training Style: Brutal. He'll leave his apprentices with scars from their training, but he'll mislead them and tell them it makes them more loyal to their Clans. He only wants pure-blooded Clan cats; he believes others to be disloyal.

OOF could cold train bby Astral??

Edit : oof she’s not pure blooded though aaa nvm

Everyone’s pushing! Everyone’s fighting! Storms are approaching —

THERE’S NOWHERE TO HIDE!

— Trad.Thunderclan | Apprentice | TAGS| Plots| Antiigone —

• i mean, she could hide it from him

• NEED MENTOR

Name: FERNONIA.

Clan:Bloodclan

Looking For:Being that Fern is already going to be driven by looking for more power. She wants to be trained the fast way that she can. She will still be young, but that won't stop her from learning. Due to the fact that her father is Sheo(Thou she doesn't know about it), Fern is already power hungry.

☾*:WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHERS —————

WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT JUST ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PLAYS

Reiko/ she/her /character storage/ trad. & extended roleplayer / deviantart page  

1. NEED MENTOR
    2. Name: Primrosepaw
    3. Clan: RiverClan
    4. Looking For: A mentor who doesn't stick to just one apprentice and wouldn't mind that she's not their apprentice alone. She's already been introduced the dark forest by her parents when she was still a kit, and they're sharing her training with other dark forest cats.(because the parents are mine so i couldn't rp with them of course) So far she's had multiple training sessions.
    5. Her qualities that stand out the most here would be her loyalty to RiverClan and her discrimination against kittypets/halfclan cats/etc. She's immature and has a big temper.
    6. Being teamed up on at the battle at Sunningrocks instilled a burning anger and frustration in her, which her parents have promised the dark forest can train her to surpass even those situations.

The bigger they are then the more that they bleed

The deeper the scars that won't heal

Primrosepaw | Female | 6 Moons | RiverClan

The post was edited 1 time, last by Primrose: a couple edits and updates ().

• NEED APPRENTICE

Name: Mary

Former Clan: Bloodclan

Max number of apprentices: 2

Training Style: Very harsh, straightforward and occasionally tough love. Her love life ended miserably so she'll take a big interest on someone who's manipulative and vindictive - if she couldn't be happy then no one can and she will bestow this way of thinking on her apprentice. Will not bother training those who don't display utmost loyalty to her.

• NEED APPRENTICE

Training Style: Very harsh, straightforward and occasionally tough love. Her love life ended miserably so she'll take a big interest on someone who's manipulative and vindictive - if she couldn't be happy then no one can and she will bestow this way of thinking on her apprentice. Will not bother training those who don't display utmost loyalty to her.

maybe mary could train Fern??

☾*:WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHERS —————

WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT JUST ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PLAYS

Reiko/ she/her /character storage/ trad. & extended roleplayer / deviantart page  

• NEED APPRENTICE

HOLY FUCK COULD SHE TRAIN RUTH

I NEED A REASON FOR HER TO GET NINE LIVES AS LEADER

PM ME IF YOU NEED:

Ruth, deputy of BloodClan.

Ebonyrose, mca of DarkClan.

Redstripe, senior warrior of ThunderClan.

Snowfoot, warrior of RiverClan.

Wolfkit, kitten of ShadowClan.

( Traditional warriors roleplayer | female | 19 years | USA Eastern )

storage + premade avatars