TRAD RC MASS ADOPTS

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • litter: brackenpelts children

name: Dovekit - Dovepaw - Dovecry

age: 3 months or 8 months ( the litter is a bit confusing sorry )

appearance: pale white she-cat with patches of pale cream and blue mackerel tabby markings, and stunning blue eyes.

personality: crybaby, emotional, innocent, broken, clumsy, nervous, polite, submissive, gentle. she's very insecure because she's seen others talk about how she'll probably fail or end up useless due to her disability. tends to avoid people but is kind to those she makes friends with or decides to trust. very clingy and emotionally dependent on others in a rather unhealthy way.

other: deaf in both ears but fluent in lip-reading and body language/signals.

dcuacfg-bc118d84-2d02-4505-be58-9d82ee68e983.png

i'd be so lost if you left me alone... you locked yourself in the bathroom,

lying on the floor as i break through. i pull you in to feel your heartbeat -

can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me" !?

main account | AKLM | @ if needed

demigirl 16 years semi-advanced roleplayer has high-school, activity fluctuates

traditional + extended + fanclan deviant art facebook about me

• tbh this will probably build more icly but !

litter: sharkpool kits

name: juniperkit - juniperpaw -> juniperbite

appearance:

• beautiful
    • long, dark eyelashes
    • long furred lilac tabby
    • strikingly blue eyes
    • tall with narrow face

personality:

loneliness is the impetus to her terrible attitude. juniperpaw, although elegant and proud, is incredibly judge-y and occasionally rude. most times, her thoughts are kept to herself, but on the occasion that she speaks out it's hardly ever anything charming. only when truly provoked will she unleash hell on others, though most the time she finds others to be unworthy of her breath. despite this, she is hardworking and definitely an overachiever. juniperpaw throws herself into her work to avoid the constant war within her, which could be the reason why she is easily frustrated, both with others and herself. the few friends she does have she will rarely show affection to.

other:

saturnrings, the blackheart rogues

juniperpaw, riverclan

magnolia, shadow veil

The post was edited 2 times, last by ivorywaves ().

• AKLM | "Kitten" oof yeah with the aging and all over time. She has a brother who's 12 moons rn for reference. Sorry about the confusion!

12 months is a little old for my character idea, woul 8-9 months/moons work?

• Ty, i'll have the sub up either today or tomorrow

• bumping bc i finished !!

saturnrings, the blackheart rogues

juniperpaw, riverclan

magnolia, shadow veil

1. litter: Duskoak's siblings.
    2. name: Owlkit> Owlpaw> Owlheart
    3. age: 18 moons
    4. gender: Tom
    5. appearance: Tall slender, almost scarily lanky with wispy fur longer in some areas, longest along his spine. He is a pale silver tabby, with white. His stripes are mostly pale but dark on his face and along his tail. He has oddly long fangs, and unsettling red eyes.
    6. personality: Owlheart is a very quiet tom, he often seems to be in a horrible mood, aloof and very pessimistic. He is not Evil, hes just not a very nice cat. He just prefers to stick to himself, but enjoys the company of any who manages to deal with him and get close.
    7. other: Im working on a references.