Lets ceil the deal P

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • "Ceil you stay here ill take car eof this"He took off finding alois"You need to let the hcild go now or I shall have to use force sir and I odntn want to use force

I am Bunnicula former pet of Dracula current pet of Mina Monroe I loive int eh Orlock apartments in New Orleans U.S.A I also happen to be a vampire rabit

• Ciel didn’t listen and followed Sebastian. He growled at Alois. “What was this about?! What need did you find it necessary to kidnap my daughter?!” He growled. He was becoming extremely territorial. Alois pouted. “You promised you’d visit! I had to get you to come someway or another! Besides, I haven’t harmed her!” He smirked. “Yet.” He chuckled. Ciel growled and took a step forward. He looked to Rachel. “Babygirl shut your eyes.” He hissed. Rachel was crying and she shut her eyes. She was scared. Ciel began transforming into his demon form slowly.

• Sebastian picked the chidl up and leaves being reminded of the time hed told ceil the very same thing but in a more profesional maner

I am Bunnicula former pet of Dracula current pet of Mina Monroe I loive int eh Orlock apartments in New Orleans U.S.A I also happen to be a vampire rabit

• After an hour, Ciel returned home. He was exhausted, falling straight into bed. Rachel couldn't help it. She couldn't sleep. She ran into their room crying. "Daddy! Daddy!" She cried, climbing onto the bed. She buried herself in the blankets.

• Sebastian who hadn tbeen asleep hoolds teh female"Whats wrong my duaghter

• Ciel looked up. Since he had just gotten home, he was awake. Rachel sniffled. "I.. had a nigh.. nightmare.. and I.. I had an accident in my bed.." She cried. "I'm sorry.." She whimpered.

• "Dont be sorry dear accidents happen i WILL CLEAN IT UP" hE GETS UP CLEARS THING SAND FIXES THE BED FOR HERtHE BED IS REAYD SWEETIE

• hE NODDED QUICKLY RETURNIGNG WITH BREAKFAST OR HER. hE SMIELS KINDLY TOWARD S HER

• "I made rachel soemthign to eat we dont need ot eat rememebr

• He scooped ceil into his arms and began to snuggledhim rachel and ceil being his cat replaements

• He gives her the food and smiels kindly