ONE FISH TWO FISH ;; sick

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Nodding quietly as she watched Vinekit, Brookpaw's answer was soft, gentle. "Vinekit does need to rest, but I'm sure that she'll be feeling better in no time. So make sure you're there for her when she's ready to play, okay?" Brookpaw spared Pollenkit a warm look as she started to clean up the scraps of herbs left over from Vinekit's treatment. She didn't want anything laying around that the other kits might get into. "She can head back to the nursery now if she wants."

"speakingthoughts"

skyclan medicine cat ✿ 16 moons ✿ she-cat ✿ bella x unknown

penned by hanakosong - TAGS

• Oh, good. He was glad to hear she'd be well in no time, and she could even go back to the nursery. Formerly, he'd believed all sick and injured cats were required to stay in the medicine cat den. Maybe that was just for serious cases? Seemed to be that way. Pleased with that news, and bashful at the kind smile offered to him, he tentatively returned the gesture before glancing to Vinekit. "Do you... want me to walk with you, Vinekit?" his shy tone rang, not wanting to overstep her boundaries.

biography

— always be a little kinder than necessary

dctq1xr-7f89449b-bb00-458d-94fa-dba7119f8f09.png

• VINEPAW

TREE BLOSSOM / SKYCLAN

The older kit would listen in and then look up as Pollenkit offered to walk with her. Nodding softly and slowly moving to stand beside him. I.. I'd love that.

speaking

IF I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE

tags — roleplayed by: ashinka

• Pollenkit's freckled lips mirrored her light smile, ducking his head a bit as he fell in beside her. Considering Vinekit was a few moons older than him, she quite a bit of size on him - almost twice his height. However, that didn't seem to be a problem as he walked in sync with her back to the nursery. A queen would keep an eye on her until she was fully recovered. No doubt they'd keep her separate from other kits for a short time to keep the illness from spreading.

biography

— always be a little kinder than necessary

dctq1xr-7f89449b-bb00-458d-94fa-dba7119f8f09.png