ONE FISH TWO FISH ;; sick

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • YOU ALWAYS S NEVER HURT YOU —

The young female seemed to always be sniffling and sneezing. There was no surprise ther. She would get over it for a day and be right back at it. But, today her sneezing was coupled with a cough. One that wracked tiny form in her nest. Man, she wished her mother was there. She felt awful. Absolutely awful. Mom..

speaking thinking

— I ALWAYS SAID YOU WERE A LIAR

IF I TOLD YOU THAT YOU'RE NOT ALONE

AND I SHOW YOU THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG

tags. | played by ashinka.

•         tags

The bluish gray molly was walking past the nursery, every single time she walked by it she couldn't help but be reminded of her kits. Her pregnancy was always somewhere in the back of her mind alongside Butterflydawn.

Oddly enough she was already fussing to herself about the safety of her kits, cursing herself for having to end up expecting right when Leaf-bare is around the corner. She hoped this Leaf-bare wouldn't be harsh, at least not on her kits.

As she passed, her ears angled at the sound of a sneeze. Lavenderskies was well aware Orchardbreeze's kits caught colds all the time. She worried for them a little, especially with Leaf-bare coming up. Although that wasn't her main concern with it. She felt bad for thinking like this, but she wasn't going to be pleased if she had kits running around the nursery with colds by her newborn kits.

But thats how mothers were supposed to think, right?

She padded over peering into the nursery at Vinekit. Her head shifting to the side giving her a gentle questioning look. "Don't you think you should go and see Brookpaw?" She told the kit, her head still peaking into the nursery.

JAAdbFP.png

CHASING YOUR PRETTY THOUGHTS AND YOUR PLASTIC LOVE

SHE-CAT / 45 MOONS / SKYCLAN / BIOGRAPHY / PENNED BY myth

• SCORING POINTS FOR PASSION AND PERSISTENCE

That voice brought the kits attention up. Standing slowly, she would nod in scared fashion. She was right, but the kit still wanted her mother. I.. Yes. I will go.. She replied, though it was clear that each step was forced and the tiny cough was stopping her every so often. But, she made it out and under the queen. Slipping slowly, scaredly, towards the medicine cats den.

Speech thinking

( FEMALE // SINGLE // SICKLY // TAGS )

• Orchardbreeze was actually in camp today, wanting to spend more time there with her kittens. So she was passing the nursery, when she heard the soft coughs and a small, pitiful call for a mother. Perking her ears, she frowned and padded forward. She almost stepped on Vinekit as she worriedly veered into the nursery. What...? "Vinekit! Oh, are you okay?" she asked softly. She knew her kittens were small and always sickly...but was it progressing to something else?

SkyClan - Kit - Male - 5 months old.

• noEM9q7.gif Rainpuddle watched as mother and kit interacted. Would her kits allow her to act that way towards them. Probably not. She was their mother by blood but nothing else. The young warrior wished to change that but she knew it would take some time before they thought of her as anything but the she-cat who left them. Would that thought ever change? She hoped so. "" .

skyclan warrior 15 moons girl ferretpaw x wolfgang tags

skyclan warrior 16 moons girl ferretpaw x wolfgang

roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

BPLoEaU.gif

• Feeble coughs rose from a nest not far from his, causing the tabby tom to stir in his sleep. Blinking sleep from his drowsy gaze, Pollenkit peered over to identify Vinekit, sniffling in her nest as a flock of she-cats began to fret about her. Was she okay? He didn't think he'd ever sounded like that, but what did he know? Maybe that was normal? Hearing Lavenderskies's and Orchardbreeze's concerns, however, that thought left swiftly. Vinekit seemed to be really ill.

A tentative frown creasing his maw, he watched silently as she shuffled out of the den, weak in her legs. Not knowing the first thing about keeping his distance from contagious diseases, he slipped out of his nest. Feeling as though maybe she shouldn't be going alone, he sneaked along to stand by her side, offering his support as she made her way to the medicine cat den, since he finally knew where that was. Pollenkit offered a nervous smile, not certain if his efforts would be appreciated. "I-is this okay?" prompted the child gently, not wishing to overstep. His mom was out on patrol, so he was on his own for a little while. Normally he felt too scared to initiate conversation with others, but Vinekit wasn't so bad. Another kit like himself, he felt like he could be more free - not to mention he'd forgotten the warriors behind him in his concern for his denmate.

biography

— always be a little kinder than necessary

dctq1xr-7f89449b-bb00-458d-94fa-dba7119f8f09.png

• SCORING POINTS FOR PASSION AND PERSISTENCE

First, her mother was there. She felt thrilled to see her. Though it did not show as she stopped. Pollenkit at her side. She would offer a soft purr. Thanks.. Another cough she would offer before looking up at the older warriors. I feel bad momma.

Speech thinking

( FEMALE // SINGLE // SICKLY // TAGS )

• Orchardbreeze frowned, before leaning down to attempt to grab Vinekit by the scruff. Even though Vinekit was on the smaller side, she was getting rather big to be carried around. But Orchard was worried that she'd get even sicker if she had to walk. It was a silly thought, considering it wasn't terribly cold out or anything. But a mother was always going to worry. If she was successful, she'd carry the kitten toward Brookpaw's den. "Brookpaw?"

brookpaw -

SkyClan - Kit - Male - 5 months old.

• brookpaw // medicine cat apprentice

Looking up at Orchardbreeze's call, Brookpaw's golden eyes immediately flit down to the kit the queen had brought in. Her steps weren't as shaky as they had been, she was more alert and had definitely put some weight back on. It had only been about a quarter moon since Minnowstar had returned to semi-normal duties and taken the pressure of leading SkyClan off Brookpaw's shoulders, but the difference was evident enough. It was in the way she wasn't as snappy with complete exhaustion anymore, the way she seemed to have a little more life to her step, it was in the fact that she was actually sleeping again. A sick or injured kit was relatively more normal than what Brookpaw had been dealing with before, so she approached quickly. "What seems to be the problem, Orchardbreeze? What's wrong with Vinekit?"

speaking thoughts

skyclan medicine cat apprentice ✿ 10 moons ✿ she-cat ✿ bella x unknown

penned by hanakosong - TAGS

• Suddenly over-aware of the amount of cats surrounding him, the tabby ducked his head timidly but continued by Vinekit's side, feeling safer hidden under her bigger form. After all, he was still tiny himself. Flicking an ear without saying anything, he stepped out of the way when Brookpaw arrived, understanding the medicine cat apprentice's job shouldn't be interfered with. She was awfully important, he had deduced from her status within the clan. Intelligent to heal all of their clanmates, yet humble and kind. Pollenkit felt fascinated by her, though he didn't know if he would be capable of ever telling her as much.

biography

• //ah, she has a really bad cold that will ‘clear up’ but it suddenly comes back at a later date while an apprentice as greencough <3

So yeah just so you can treat her for a cold

• Leaning down to sniff at Vinekit and observe the little scrap of fur, Brookpaw was able to come to the quick conclusion that the little one was suffering from a cold. She knew that if it wasn't treated quickly and properly, it could devolve into something worse. Sparing Pollenkit a friendly, soothing look, the chartreux reassured the little tom. "Don't worry, Vinekit will be okay. Can you do me a big favor and watch over her while I go fetch some herbs? It's very important that nothing happens to her or changes. If she starts to look worse, call for me, okay?" Pushing to her paws, Brookpaw trotted off quickly, deeper into her den to fetch the herbs that she would need to treat the little kit.

"speakingthoughts"

• O-Oh, was she talking to him? Blushing furiously at the attention, Pollenkit smiled. Her reassurance did make him feel better and so he lay his tail on Vinekit, wondering if the much older kit was feeling too sick at this moment. He really did wish he could help her feel better, but that was Brookpaw's job. She was excellent at what she did, thus the tabby did not want to interfere. Instead, Pollenkit kindly sat by his denmate's side while the medicine cat apprentice went off to find some herbs to treat him.

biography

• VINEPAW

TREE BLOSSOM / SKYCLAN

More chatter and then the medicine cat apprentice was off. Pollenkit touched her with his tail and she found herself purring faintly. Coughing a bit as she sank lower to the earth. She was so tired and just wanted rest. Thank you Pollenkit.. She offered him. He had been there to help her until her mother showed up. For that, she owed him.

speaking

• Returning quickly, Brookpaw stopped in front of Orchardbreeze and Vinekit to begin preparing the herbs. Mixing some feverfew with a little bit of honey, the medicine cat apprentice pushed the little leaf the mixture was on closer to Vinekit. "Eat this, little one. It should help." The honey wasn't necessarily of great importance, but it would make eating the feverfew a little easier. She didn't use this trick with older cats, because they had better tolerance for herbs and their bitterness. Kits on the other hand tended to be fussy, so Brookpaw tried to at least make the process easier for them.

"speakingthoughts"

• His head remained pointed towards his paws, blushing as Vinekit, too, thanked him for assistance. As much as the attention made his heart race and mind wish to retreat, it did feel nice to be helpful. Swallowing, Pollenkit closed his eyes briefly to recollect himself, reopening them when Brookpaw brought in some plants that smelled of bitterness, mashing them into a poultice with sweet honey - something he recognized because Briartail had brought him some once as a treat. Blinking, the tabby couldn't help as the words came flowing out of his mouth, "What's that do?" Instantly, amber hues widened to moons and his ears pinned back, wishing to shrink into himself. 'Mouse-brain!' he scolded himself, 'She's probably too busy to answer questions!' Pollenkit didn't dare meet her gaze, feeling apologetic for having distracted her from her tasks.

biography

• Answering easily, Brookpaw's golden eyes shifted over to Pollenkit as she spoke. "The herb is called feverfew, and it helps to reduce fevers and colds and the like for cats. I just mixed it with some honey to make it easier for Vinekit to eat, but it could also help soothe her throat if it were irritated." The chartreux didn't mind answering questions for curious kits, so long as they weren't overbearing about it. Sometimes it helped her practice since she no longer had Wheatbloom or anyone else to just rattle off names and uses to anymore.

"speakingthoughts"

• VINEPAW

TREE BLOSSOM / SKYCLAN

Vinekit took the herb and ate it slowly. Listening in and then letting her gaze flick to Pollenkit. Was he interested in herbs? MAybe he could be a medicine cat himself one day. The young girl would close her eyes and sniffle a bit.

speaking

• Oh, so Vinekit had a cold? He made a mental note to ask his mom what that meant later, but it was amazing what Brookpaw knew. Feverfew would help her fight off whatever seemed to be bothering her, and honey made it taste better and soothe her throat... Was her throat sore? Did those awful-sounding noises hurt her throat? Pollenkit frowned at the idea, not enjoying the idea of his denmate in pain. He watched her face as she swallowed the mixture, noting that she seemed disgruntled by some kind of taste the herb had. Did it taste bad? She was probably too tired to answer questions, so he decided to ask when she was feeling better. Instead, he settled for asking quietly, "Should... I g-go let her rest?" While naturally curious, he did seem to realize Vinekit would rather sleep than socialize at the moment.

biography