HAVE THIS EXILER CAPTURE Y/C OR ATTACK/EAT THEM

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • So she is currently living in the exiles and is a semi feral creature meaning that though she has the capacity to talk she hardly does even if she can understand others. she moves and lives off of base instinct and the body language of others. and often it is dangerous to be too assertive around her for she will without hesitation attack even other Exiles are subject to this. but since the raid that happened in the exiles she sees the Veil as a food source now and is willing to capture and potentially eat what she considers prey without thought on who it might be. though she may be brutal enough to just capture them and keep them as a play thing for her claws and teeth as a way of destressing. this does not have to lead to death in any way unless you wish it to be and deaths do not have to be permanent.

• I do not want Bast to be captured or eaten, nor killed, but she could definitely stand to be injured. Would you object to Sekhmet prowling for food, coming across Lastbastion, and a fight ensuing? Bast probably wouldn't get many hits in on a partially feral creature, but would probably escape before being life-threateningly injured, if that's alright with you. ^^

give me wine! give me water!

— i'm scarred and i'm sandy, hooked by thimbles of brandy

mother, fiancee, shadowkeeper — domestic cat — toxin x domino

• ohh, ya all of that is fine with me for sure! none of that has to happen and i like the idea of her just coming across someone

do you want me to make the thread?

• That would be just lovely, thanks! <3

give me wine! give me water!

— i'm scarred and i'm sandy, hooked by thimbles of brandy

mother, fiancee, shadowkeeper — domestic cat — toxin x domino

• she has no issues with taking kids because she has motherly instincts and kids she takes she will treat them as her own since she used to have kids of her own. so definitely can capture technicolor

I’ll be making these threads sometime today

• She can take Tinkertoy if you want. He is a child so yeah but he would be scared stiff

WELL I LOVE MY BABY. LIKE THE FINEST WINE

STICK WITH HER UNTIL THE END OF TIME

tags. | played by ashinka.

• uncontrollable screaming

• I was thinking maybe she could take out one of his eyes, part of his lips, an ear, his tail?

I want to give up a limb but I feel like I'd write poorly with that.

i'm sorry tinker

⇝ hello! I'm a nocturnal east coast nerd, feel free to bug me

⇝ i'm between colleges atm & my mental health is crummy

⇝ so please bear with me
    ⇝ just call me alli ❣

➽ personal directory ❁

• alrightie! i can make a private thread in shadow veil for it all to go down and then open it up afterwards.

• this will be the reason tink snaps and tries to kill someone.

he may try to poison sek x3

or sick lucifer upon her lol