The Weirdo Club!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • OH SNAP BURN

“I am Pinkie, the best party pony aroooooouuuuund!”

- Pinkie’s Lament (From MLP episode ‘Pinkie Pride’)

“The Love I feel here is Swim, not sink! (*literally throws a sink*)”

- Apples to the Core (From MLP episode ‘Pinkie Apple Pie’)

“SMILE! Come on and SMILE! Come on and SMILE!”

- The Smile Song (From MLP episode “A Friend in Deed”)

“One small thing can be the biggest thing of all!”

- One Small Thing (From MLP: The Movie)

• Me and Moneybags are always arguing(and Gren, a Discord Weirdo, joins us often). I thought that was an appropriate gif

• wakey wakey

"If You don't Love me For who I am you don't Love me For who I am and all You'll get Is who I am"~Avril Lavigne

"Nobody is perfect and neither is your reflection,however,it's only perfect if you believe it is so because only you can make it flawless by how much beauty shines up within you"~Me

"That was the past and it's time I stop living in it. It's time to take charge of my future and make sure others have one of their own to discover." ~Me

Chat with the best feralfront members!

• Herro. Xander somehow found a way to join my Minecraft Xbox World on his Kindle. We've had many a hilarious exchange via the chat, as he chooses to be in another room while we play

• sounds interesting.

"If You don't Love me For who I am you don't Love me For who I am and all You'll get Is who I am"~Avril Lavigne

"Nobody is perfect and neither is your reflection,however,it's only perfect if you believe it is so because only you can make it flawless by how much beauty shines up within you"~Me

"That was the past and it's time I stop living in it. It's time to take charge of my future and make sure others have one of their own to discover." ~Me

• I lost my 3DS copy of Minecraft somewhere and now I have to buy it again. Rip

Wait.

Repeat that, please.

Minecraft.

For.

The.

D

S

?

"The one and only mistake among all divine creations; that, is what mortals are"- Goku Black, Dragon Ball Super

"This victory shall soon turn into despair!"- Metal Madness, Sonic Heroes

"Damn it... if only I was stronger! But then, when I needed it the most... why, damn it?! Why.... can't I get stronger...?! I'll... I'll kill you where you stand!"- Bardock, Dragon Ball Z

"I, for one, refuse to be a puppet. These wings take ME wherever I want to go!"- Dark Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising (Chapter 6)

• Is there one for the regular DS or Wii system?!?!?!?!