The Weirdo Club!

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • hi

it feels like I'm a lone survivor

forgotten in a dark and deadly world

and on my own I walk alone

to see the sun again I'd give anything

but life demands a final chapter.

a story that we all must leave behind

it's do or die, and this is mine

the anthem of a bird with a broken wing

• hey

"If You don't Love me For who I am you don't Love me For who I am and all You'll get Is who I am"~Avril Lavigne

"Nobody is perfect and neither is your reflection,however,it's only perfect if you believe it is so because only you can make it flawless by how much beauty shines up within you"~Me

"That was the past and it's time I stop living in it. It's time to take charge of my future and make sure others have one of their own to discover." ~Me

Chat with the best feralfront members!

• It's snowing yet again!

• Really wow

"If You don't Love me For who I am you don't Love me For who I am and all You'll get Is who I am"~Avril Lavigne

"Nobody is perfect and neither is your reflection,however,it's only perfect if you believe it is so because only you can make it flawless by how much beauty shines up within you"~Me

"That was the past and it's time I stop living in it. It's time to take charge of my future and make sure others have one of their own to discover." ~Me

• yes this time of year is almost always constant snow and black ice. It won't melt out until maybe mid march

• Oh no

• It rarely snows here in Washington. Usually around February, unless its wet. We actually did get a white Christmas back in 2017

Links:

Deputy of the Weirdos owned by Losty

Best Geometry Dash song EVER!

I am apparently owned by Sir Moneybags

Special doggos!

?VNcd4=platform.png?VZc4y=platform.png?VnCVz=platform.png?VnCLD=platform.png?VnCVs=platform.png?YCCWL=platform.png

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

I will miss you forever Grandpa, 1942-2015

• I’ll trade you guys. XD

• Well, it rains in the winter where I live. XP

Links:

Special doggos!

?VNcd4=platform.png?VZc4y=platform.png?VnCVz=platform.png?VnCLD=platform.png?VnCVs=platform.png?YCCWL=platform.png

"Remember that no one can tell you who you truly are. You are stronger than you think." -Tai the Charizard, Red's Rescue

"No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, still the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!"-MercyMe, Flawless

• I love rain. I doesn't rain here very often tho.

• Here it does everything. You never know what the seasons will bring. One winter we might have three blizzards, the next it is barely 30 degrees. One spring it might rain all season or it might be 80 degrees all summer long. In the summer it might stay in the upper 80s or it might be over 100 but with the heat index and humidity it is ALWAYS over 100. In the fall, it might be 50 degrees or it might be 80. Everything is different

• that's crazy and all over the place. It's fairly consistent here. The most surprise we get is early snow some years. We've been covered in snow as early as October before. but it usually holds off until December most of the time.

• Summer's dry, and winter's wet here in Washington. And it gets cold too. It's even dropped below freezing in fall.

Links:

Special doggos!

• that's crazy and all over the place. It's fairly consistent here. The most surprise we get is early snow some years. We've been covered in snow as early as October before. but it usually holds off until December most of the time.

It is. So crazy and weird.

• We had a white christmas over here in the UK at 2017, was barely deep enough for my huskies to play in the snow.. I saw how yellow their white patches of fur were in comparison O_O

• It is. So crazy and weird.

~indeed my good friend, indeed, also this is how I will post my posts, sorry if it's hard to read!

• I learned last Halloween that my uncle recently got a Husky pup. I love Huskies, but German Shepherds will always be my favorite.

Links:

Special doggos!