ignore + delete

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • ❝ I'M BORDERLINE GOOD AND I'M BORDERLINE BAD ❞

Sasha's head lurched upwards, before slipping out of her den after the holler and the loud bang. Her eyes scanned camp for the source, before seeing a tiny feline shoving a larger one out. As she heard Feli's second call to his mate, the fae tried hard to stifle a laugh. Deutsch always was one to just... hop right into it.

Watching as Deutsch threw himself against the door, the fae's body sunk back into her den a bit, but still carefully looking on. As Deutsch finished, kicked, and wandered off, the fae wondered if she should check on one of them. Feli made the most sense, really. Sasha was pretty damn sure she and Deutsch nearly got it on at a point, so that just didn't seem appropriate. Did they ever? Shit, she couldn't recall. All the more reason to avoid it. Besides, she liked Feli more. Even with trying to push back the past, she couldn't say there wasn't some resentment for... well, it didn't matter now.

Picking herself up, the fae slunk over to Feli's den. A moment of hesitation, her paw lifting. She reconsidered for a moment, wondering if she should allow time for the tom to cool down. Shaking away the thought, in hopes she wouldn't regret it, the knock finally came. It was a soft one, and she didn't let it rest long before speaking up, just in case she got a whip of Feli's anger with Deutsch.

"Feli? It's Sasha, are you alright?" The fae asked softly, as to hopefully not disturb anyone else. "I'm more than happy to listen and talk if you need it."

SASHA THE FIGHTER —

adult + female + domestic feline + no powers

• Hey there! Due to the sexual nature of this thread, this type of roleplay isn't appropriate for the site. If you'd like to continue the premise of the thread, you must edit the previous posts and keep it more family friendly. Thanks!

4/8 OF THE FISTERHOOD

SITE MARRIED TO DESMOND

CURRENTLY PLAYING VALAERYA
    I CAN'T STOP IT WHEN THERE'S CHEMICALS KEEPING US TOGETHER
    AND HELL YEAH I'M A DICK, GIRL, ADDICTED TO YOU