The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • Fallowcreek had found that the more time she spent around Stonegaze, the more in love with him she fell. The dilute calico wondered if the time felt the same about her, but she was almost too scared to ask. What if by asking she scared him off? Her paws tingled anxiously as she thought about the possibility of losing him like she had lost Rootlegs to that Windclan she cat. Fallowcreek looked around camp, searching for Stonegazes familiar figure, maybe he would want to spend the night with her in their secret hidden away clearing?

Stonegaze

//Sorry it's so rush ahhhh

General

Female

Heterosexual

15 moons

Physicality

Fallowcreek is a sleek dilute calico with golden eyes.

Theme Song

Habits (Stay High) by Tove Lo

Personality

Kind | Forgiving | Loyal | Strategic | Observant | Curious | Warm

Combat

Lightning fast | Specializes in speed and distraction

Attack in BOLD LIGHT TAN

• //oml i just awed lmao

Stonegaze pushed through, carrying a couple of frogs. Ever since he, Nightstar, Salmonpaw, Elmpaw, Twistedtail, and Duskoak had discovered the large amounts of frogs, it was all the clan seemed to eat with leaf bare rapidly approaching. He shook his pelt, chilled to the near bone and fluffing up his pelt as he looked around camp before spotting the pretty pelt of the dilute calico he ended up spended all his time with. His paws felt light as he padded toward her, purring and laying a frog by her paws. She seemed on edge today, but he smiled, purring loudly as his heart beat heavily in his chest before he turned to go lay the other frogs on the freshkill pile, sighing happily with his catches before walking back to her and laying down. "I caught that because, well, it's like an invasion of frogs there's so many," He meowed as he began to groom her ruffled pelt, "So what's been on your mind today? You seem tense."

• Relief seemed to make her relax as Stonegaze appeared from the entrance and her whiskers twitched in amusement as how jaw was filled with the frogs that seemed to have invaded Riverclan territory. She would purred softly as he laid one at her paws and wait for him to return before starting to eat, offering him a bite for his hard work. She pressed against the Tom, all of her worried melted away with the affection in his eyes and his tongue grooming her pelt. She purred in content until his question and she blushed beneath her coat as she met his gaze, "I....I suppose I was just thinking about....well.....Us." her golden gaze met his, nothing but love and worry in her hues as she meowed in a hushed tone, "Stonegaze...what do you want us to be?...." Her heart was pounding in her chest and her tail flicked worriedly as she waited for his response.

General

Female

Heterosexual

15 moons

Physicality

Theme Song

Personality

Combat

Attack in BOLD LIGHT TAN

• Fallowcreek felt a blush flood her body as he spoke and then she smiled brightly, "I...I want to spend my life with you too, Stonegaze..." She placed her paw over his own and then meowed softly, "I....I would like for us to be mates....but I understand if you need more time ...." Her golden gaze met his, hopeful but understanding if he turned her down.

General

Female

Heterosexual

15 moons

Physicality

Theme Song

Personality

Combat

Attack in BOLD LIGHT TAN

• He smiled and touched his nose to hers, purring loudly as he stared her straight in the eyes, his mossy green gray eyes looking like the murky ponds in shadowclan territory. "It'd make me the happiest tom in Riverclan... No, in the world to be your mate, Fallowcreek," He meowed softly before nuzzling her neck and laying his tail on her's. He began licking her shoulder, purring loudly, comfortingly, and affectionately.

• Fallowcreek seemed to melt as he accepted her love, a loud purr rising in her throat as she buried her face in his shoulder, their tails entwining happily. She stayed like that for a while before pulling away gently, an excited gleam in her eyes as she smiled, "Want to spend some time in the clearing again? We haven't been there in a few days." She crouched playfully beside him before swatting affectionately at his ear, excitement clear in her movements.

General

Female

Heterosexual

15 moons

Physicality

Theme Song

Personality

Combat

Attack in BOLD LIGHT TAN

• He 'mrowed' in amusement as his new mate dropped down like a kit to swat his ear. "Of course. But you're catching our meal," He chuckled. This was like a dream, and his paws felt light as he rose to them, heart still fluttering, but now everything felt amazing. He had a life planned out, possible kits within the future, when they were both ready of course, and he got to spend every waking minute he could with the best cat in riverclan. He flicked his tail across her ear and bounded toward the entrance, a purr rumbling deep in his chest as he glanced over his shoulder. All doubt and suspicions were currently pressed so far out of his mind, he didn't care about anything except Fallowcreek and how his life is going to change thanks to her.

• The Dilute calico hurried after her mate and her gaze was glowing with laughter. As she caught up to him, she caught the scent of a robin and turned to run towards it. Without stopping, she scared it but only launched into the air and caught it midflight. She dragged it back to the ground and swiftly killed it, a feather tickling her nose and made her sneeze. She picked up the bird and trotted after Stonegaze. Everything seemed brighter to her, her future, her surroundings, she barely felt the ground as she walked on it with how light she felt. But there was also guilt there. She shoved the seed away from her mind almost angrily as green eyes and brown fur flashed in her mind but she wouldn't give it a moments thought. Rootlegs had made his choice, and Fallowcreek had made hers. She loved Stonegaze, that much was evident, and she was going to be happy, truly happy, or once in her life. She entered their hidden away spot and laid the bird down as she looked around to see if Stonegaze had beaten her there.

General

Female

Heterosexual

15 moons

Physicality

Theme Song

Personality

Combat

Attack in BOLD LIGHT TAN

• He sure did. But the gray point was in the grass, crouched in his hunter's crouch with a playful glint in those green eyes. He wiggled his haunches, taking an extra step forward before he ran to leap at his mate and playfully tackle her, letting out a loud yowl as he did. He was laughing and smiling, feeling happier than he did the day he joined Riverclan. It seemed like he had lived in the water loving clan forever and as he tackled her, a soft, single snowflake fell.

• She let out a surprised squeak as she was bowled over, but warm laughter filled the air as she tumbled with him a few tail lengths before they rolled to a stop, Stonegaze having successfully pinned her down. She blinked up at him affectionately, a single snowflake falling down on them and landed on her delicate pink nose. She shivered, though whether it was from the cold or something else she couldn't say. She extended her neck and licked her mates cheek, the warmth in her gaze radiating between the two of them as more gentle snow began to fall.

//OH SNAPS IT'S ABOUT TO GET ROMANTIC UP IN HERE I'M LIVING FOR IT

General

Female

Heterosexual

15 moons

Physicality

Theme Song

Personality

Combat

Attack in BOLD LIGHT TAN

• He purred and and licked her cheek back but once he felt something cold land on his ear he glanced up and his eyes filled with wonder. Snow. The last time he snowed, he was just a kit, his mother and siblings still alive. He got off of Fallow, still looking up as more soft flakes flowed down. "The last time i saw it snow, I played chase with Puddle, Fish, and Tallow. I was the fastest so I was always stuck being chased cause they thought I was a challenge," He whispered, not knowing if he was talking to Fallow or himself, "Puddle had leaped up to try and catch a snowflake in her paw, always doing something funny like that, to bring back to our mom. She tried for so long until moonrise, when my mom had to go and pick up her small figure from the snow, still reaching up to grab the snowflake. She had protested but once all three of us, Fish, Tallow and me were huddled around her, she fell asleep." He smiled softly remembering that. "She always loved snow, I wish she would see this," He added softly. He didn't like talking about his family much, but when he did, it was small things, like this.

• Fallow rose to her paws and she pressed against her mate, her expression showed compassion as he spoke. Once he finished, she nuzzled his neck and meowed gently, "If we have kits....I would like to name them after your litter mates....if thats ok?.."

General

Female

Heterosexual

15 moons

Physicality

Theme Song

Personality

Combat

Attack in BOLD LIGHT TAN

• He blinked, surprised. Tallow was still alive. He had no knowledge of where she was, but she was alive as far as he knew. But maybe after his mother. "Can we...can we name one Stream? It was my mother's name... but I'd love to name our kits after them, i-if we have any," He meowed, purring loudly as he intertwined their tails and looked down at her. He purred, imagining what their kits would look like. Would any of them look like Puddle? Or Tallow? What if they looked like him? He was excited and blushing.

• ///hnnnnng I love themmmmmm I can't wait for the babies!!!

General

Female

Heterosexual

15 moons

Physicality

Theme Song

Personality

Combat

Attack in BOLD LIGHT TAN