THE DARK SIDE ;; open

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • PAIN, I CAN’T GET ENOUGH —

The woman was furious, or should be, but she had to fake those emotions. They exiled her for a mistake she made. So be it. Oh, but they would suffer. She would be sure they did. That was why she was claiming a den here. It was far from those fools, but she liked it. She could live here and cause them harm. So, she was settled in a patch of sun. A smirk on her wicked face.

speaking thinking

— PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

//you can post here to join her merry band of Rouges, or just to chat with her!

ANGER AND AGONY ARE BETTER THAN MISERY

TRUST ME, I’VE GOT A PLAN

WHEN THE LIGHTS GO UP, YOU’LL UNDERSTAND

tags

• lets go jump on saturn's rings / buttercreamfrosting

buttercreamfrosting purred as she came to from her nap on a bolder in the sun not to far from galaxniala. it was then that the scent of the female floated over to the hybrid's nose. curious, the female stood to her paws, stretched and padded slowly towards the source of the smell, keeping a respectful distance in case the other turned hostile on her. "hello there love." she spoke in her british accent, her trio of tails waving lazily behind her.

"Speech" TAGS

☾*: CUTE, SWEET AND INNOCENT? THAT'S WHAT YOU SEE~

WANDERER OF AGRELOS / 17 MONTHS / SWEET PSYCHO / PLOT / PENNED BY LUNA

The greeting did not do much for Gal. She was unable to care. She hardly did unless her mind was set on it. Hmm.. Greetings. What brings you out this way? She inquired with a soft smile toying her lips. Was it real, no. But she could fake it. And, well, she faked it.

speaking thinking

— PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

tags

"word through the forest is that you got ousted from the exiles and seek revenge. i have my own bone to pick with them and would like to aid you." frost explained with a sickeningly sweet smirk on her face hiding the true pain behind her eyes as thinking back on those times often did.

"Speech" TAGS

Someone else with a bone to pick? Well, that was just wonderful to her. Smirking, she would nod slightly. Word travels fast. You are indeed right. I was just thinking about what I can do. Maybe attacking their members or leaving corpses for their pathetic leader. She laughed fairly before clicking her tongue. You Are welcome to join me. Just do not get killed. I would hate to have to replace you.

speaking thinking

— PAIN, I LIKE IT ROUGH

tags

"sounds like fun, expect nothing but the best from me." the hybrid purred, tilting her head at the thought of another death. "believe me, if i died, i'd just find a new body again. i have a habit of not staying dead for long." she chuckled darkly, her trio of tails waving lazily behind her.

"Speech" TAGS