prairieclan | role-play (sign-ups inside)

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Clearpaw✩Tom✩Apprentice✩13 moons✩Mentor (Cardinalfeather)✩Interaction✩Cardinalfeather @

~Little Dove~

Clearpaw nodded, then followed hi mentor, he stayed silent for a while until he spoke up, "Cardinalfeather? Do you think I will become a warrior soon?" Clearpaw asked, he shook out his pelt then stared at his mentor, "I think I will be ready to become a warrior." he added, his blank face softening to a small worried smile

Gray-tom-9 moons old-Skyclan apprentice-Bio

"I'd do anything to keep you safe in my arms."

~Gray

• 1200-41551066-turkish-angora-cat.jpg

Whitestar

87 Moons | She-Cat | 1 Life Remaining

The ivory leader watched in silence as the black she-cat sped out of camp, sympathy evident on her face. She heaved a sigh and glanced towards the two young felines that Arwen had left behind, wondering how the siblings would react when they realized their mother wouldn't be returning for them. Whitestar shook her head slightly and sat down. She made a promise to their mother to keep them safe and that's exactly what she would do. Soon enough, she would call yet another clan meeting, name the two as apprentices, and assign them mentors. They would be part of PrairieClan, and that made them family. Now, she had to decide who would be their mentors. Whitestar watched the small black and white newcomers, observing how Wrenfall interacted with them. Hm, she hasn't had an apprentice yet. Perhaps it's time for her to have a shot.

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

• CardinalFeather

warrior - Tom - 46 moons - tags: Smoothpaw

The tom glanced to his apprentice when he asked if he'd be made a warrior soon. "I am not sure, Clearpaw. I personally don't see the harm in training longer. That just means your skills will be sharper than some of the warriors who were made warriors right away. Not to mention it gives you time to learn all you can and perfect methods and techniques so when you have your own apprentice you can teach them to be a warrior equal to you, or better even."He tells the other, looking back toward him briefly.

"Besides, you will be one of the warriors the new apprentices look up to! If they hear you are training longer than others they'll train as hard as you are."He said, smiling. "Don't worry about it too much, though."

• cat-mutation-odd-eyed.jpg.990x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Clearpaw✩Tom✩Apprentice✩13 moons✩Mentor (Cardinalfeather )✩Interaction✩ Cardinalfeather ~Little Dove~  

Clearpaw nodded, he stayed silent and let his mentor speak, even though he wanted to become a warrior for so long, he figured that his mentor was probably right, and in the long run, he would be the best warrior PrairieClan has ever seen with this extra training. "Your right, Cardinalfeather. I have just been looking forward to becoming a warrior really bad the past few moons, but I would rather take my time and train more, if it will help my later life as a warrior." He mewed, and padded a bit faster to match his mentors stride

Gray-tom-9 moons old-Skyclan apprentice-Bio

"I'd do anything to keep you safe in my arms."

~Gray

• por favor não diga que você me ama —

Ravenspot's mouth twitched at Panther's introductin of Hope. The two siblings were nothing like her and Stormlight, and at the same time she could sort of see it. "Ah, well, as apprentices, we'll train you in the different ways of PrairieClan. You'll learn the territory, the rules we live by, and how to hunt and fight. Then once you're old enough, you'll become a warrior and maybe one day teach an apprentice what one of our warriors taught you." Ravenspot forced a friendly smile onto her face, but it dissolved pretty quickly as she spotted Whitestar watching them. She accidentally made eye contact, then panicked and turned back to Hope and Panther. "Er, you will have to take on new names, as well. Whitestar will take care of that for you." She tried to reassume her demeanor, and for the most part it worked, but now Ravenspot was rattled again by thoughts of her problems. // Blitz Krieg   ghosty-   I'm Divergent

Russetrain lost all of his previous feelings of pleasantry when Dovepaw started wailing. The tom watched her, his expression unreadable. "Stop flapping your paws about, to start with," he snapped, then spoke again a little calmer. "Push yourself forward with your legs, and do it calmly. If you panic, you'll sink." Obviously, Russetrain wouldn't let Dovepaw die. He told himself it was because she was Larchwhisker's kit, but he knew he'd already developed a care for the apprentice even if he didn't admit it. // I'm Divergent mentions Blitz Krieg

Heathermoon thought for a moment, then her face lit up. Over the moons, she hadn't lost her bubbly personality. "Maybe the tree-line by the river? That's always a good hunting spot!" She suggested. Noticing she'd been watching Larchwhisker for his response, she got flustered and spun to face Beepaw. "Uh, right?" // Insanityflame   Blitz Krieg

Smallpaw is waiting for Honeystorm. // Rontu

Dappledsky is open for interaction.

porque eu não posso dizer isso de volta

☾*: pulvis et umbra sumus — facilis descensus averno

identity crisis? I got it | asexual | portugese | low activity till 14th march

• ?thumbnail=1

Dovepaw/ 6 moons/ Mentor: Russetrain

Dovepaw's brown eyes had widened in her moment of panic though she struggled to listen to her mentor's words. She tried to control her flailing paws, churning the water much slower though she felt like she would sink and drown right there. She imagined herself walking on the prairie instead of in this river. Though her eyes kept moving around frantically at her siblings back on the bank and then at her mentor, she was able to somewhat distract herself. Her paws started taking her forward easier towards the deeper sections, her head barely escaping the surface. Her eyes were still wide though they were able to concentrate more. "Am I doing okay?" She panted between breaths.

?thumbnail=1

Stoneshade/ 82 moons

-Waiting on Thistleclaw-

?thumbnail=1

Panther/ 7 moons

Panther was even more excited as the she-cat talked, not noticing her change in expression. He was more focused on imagining exploring their new territory and then the thought of hunting and fighting! He didn't even think about the rules part, which was never something he was fond of. Why hadn't their mother brought them here sooner? The life of a wildcat seemed so enjoyable!

?thumbnail=1

Hope/ 7 moons

Hope took a seat beside her brother, wrapping her tail over her white paws. She kept her gaze on the two she-cats, though her ears were pricked and angled behind her. She could still feel the watching eyes of the many cats in the clearing, and she was trying to pin point any conversations that seemed threatening at all. Hope was not as trusting as her brother though she also didn't like to voice those thoughts. Her attention was brought back to the cat known as Ravenspot when she mentioned the changing of names. She wasn't fond of her own name, though not for any special reason, so it actually sounded like something she may appreciate. "These changing of names...Would it have any meaning?"

?thumbnail=1

Arwen/ 38 moons

-She went bye bye, will remove her shortly)

• WRENFALL

warrior - female - 27 moons - tags: I'm Divergent   tubig.  

Wrenfall, though taken aback by Panther's arrogance, was amused by his excitement and chuckled lightly, maintaining her kind demeanor. "Ah, well the name change I believe would signify your official joining of the clan. As an apprentice your name will end in 'paw', like Shrewpaw over there," she gestured with her tail towards the small brown apprentice, "All apprentices' names end in paw, but when they become warriors 'paw' will be replaced with something else, something that Whitestar chooses." She paused before continuing. "Usually the end of a warriors name holds some meaning, the 'fall' in my name for example is representative of my hunting ability." Wrenfall hoped her explanation wasn't too confusing, though normal to her, the ways of a clan would be perplexing to an outsider.

XQ5UjJK.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by ghosty- ().

• Related image

Rosetail - 72 Moons - Female - Warrior - Interacting with: Shrewpaw ghosty-  

Rosetail nodded her head in acceptance of her apprentice's response. She didn't think he would want to immerse himself in the conversation with the newcomers, but she knew if she didn't at least offer it would be a while before the young cat would even have the courage to think of the idea for himself let alone act upon it. "That's fine," she said softly glancing down at him when she felt him brush against her legs. "Why don't we head out and get some training done then?" She offered her voice filling with a bit more excitement.

latest?cb=20141%3Cbr%3E206152749

Greystreak - 40 Moons - Male - Warrior - Interacting with: Open

Greystreak watched the new young cats that had been brought to the camp, eyeing them wearily. He knew that it was clan tradition to accept outsiders into their ranks, and that was how he and his sister Thistleclaw had come to be part of the clan, but he was still skeptical of their intentions. He is not a very trusting cat when it comes to strangers, especially if they may pose a threat to his sister. These cats may be young and perhaps they don't personally plan on bringing the clan harm, but their inexperience and naivety may do it anyways. He grumbled as he moved along the edges of the camp and back toward the warriors den, not once taking his eyes off of the new cats. He needed to catch up on the sleep that Thistleclaw had deprived him of the past few days, though he doubted he would be able to sleep all that well with the knowledge that the clan was housing strange cats within the walls of the camp.

MamBio_img038.jpg

Thistleclaw - 20 Moons - Female - Warrior - Interacting with: Stoneshade I'm Divergent  

Thistleclaw nodded her head and did as Stoneshade asked. She took a deep breath letting each of the different scents of the prairie filter through. Stoneshade's unique scent wafted over her from where the older tom was standing next to her, the stale smell of the long dried blades of grass, the fading scent of the rabbit Stoneshade had chased, the must smell of the earth that had been thrown up by their paws, and out in the distance a bit she caught the scent of a prairie dog. "I can smell a prairie dog, but its a ways out that way," she said and lifted her muzzle to gesture towards where the scent she had picked up on was coming from.

Image result for orange tabby maine coon cat

Grasspaw - 12 Moons - Male - Apprentice - Interacting with: Cometfall cataclysm!  

Grasspaw is waiting on Cometfall

"There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see." Leonardo da Vinci
  • por favor não diga que você me ama —

Ravenspot nodded at Wrenfall's explanation. It seemed simple enough to her, but then again Ravenspot had been born into PrairieClan. "And 'spot' for me is representative of my stealth. I'm hard to see, since I blend in well with shadows." She added, nodding along. Their enthusiasm was admirable. She hoped none had noticed the way she sat, now tense and stiff. // ghosty-   I'm Divergent

Russetrain felt his heart lift as Dovepaw started to swim. He felt genuinely happy and proud that she'd managed to do it, and his face lightened for a second. As quickly as it'd happened, it disappeared. Russetrain nodded, although his expression was now unreadable. "Good. Now turn your head towards me and see if you can swim back." He ordered, secretly hoping they could get out of the water. Teaching Dovepaw to swim required practical work, as did fishing, but for fishing he wouldn't have to stand in a river and get his fur wet. It'd take hours for him to completely dry off. // I'm Divergent

Heathermoon is waiting for Larchwhisker and Beepaw. // Blitz Krieg   Insanityflame

Smallpaw is waiting for Honeystorm. // Rontu  

Dappledsky is open for interaction.

porque eu não posso dizer isso de volta

☾*: pulvis et umbra sumus — facilis descensus averno

identity crisis? I got it | asexual | portugese | low activity till 14th march

• 1200-41551066-turkish-angora-cat.jpg

Whitestar

open for interaction

tumblr_p3rdv8EJBc1x4w1eoo2_400.gif

Stormlight

58 Moons | Tom | Warrior

waiting for Fawnleap \\~Archaic~//  

latest?cb=20160913113116

Bumbleheart

45 Moons | She-Cat | Warrior

waiting for Darkpaw

tuxedo-stan.jpg?quality=60&strip=all

Larchwhisker

22 Moons | Tom | Apprentice

The tom gave his pelt a quick shake before pricking his ears, looking back to Heathermoon. He hadn't even noticed her staring; for him, he figured she was just being friendly. He twitched his whiskers and nodded, already heading in that direction. "Great idea. It would be good to catch some fish before the river freezes over. Leaf-bare's so close I can taste it in the air." Larchwhisker truly wasn't a fan of the cold and he never has been. But the leaf-bare season was inevitable and the clan would have to find a way to cope, like they always did. Although the warrior couldn't keep a bit of worry from creeping into his mind. PrairieClan seemed larger than ever now, and taking in two new strangers added to the already large number of mouths to feed.

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

• Ooc:

OKAY I HAVE RETURNED!

I am deeply sorry for just up and disappearing for some time- being a full time college student (5 classes and 16 credits), working a part time job, and managing my dysthymia (mild depression- i've had it for 6 years) and Anxiety have been super hard these last few months. My muse took a big drop, but my spring break is coming up and everything is FINALLY settling down.

So if you have interacted with my cats (FawnLeap, StarlingFeather, DewPetal, or GhostSoul), PLEASE let me know! I will try to have a response up soon- just as soon as I know who to interact with and whatnot!

Thank you all for being so patient!

[URL=http://www.visitormap.org/][IMG]http://www.visitormap.org/map/m:xkcrobkdivdydgcp/s:1/c:c0c0c0/p:cross/y:4.png[/img][/URL]

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/3fUl][img width=510 height=54]http://s09.flagcounter.com/count2/3fUl/bg_78C9FF/txt_CC184E/border_6ACCAB/columns_8/maxflags_250/viewers_0/labels_1/pageviews_1/flags_0/percent_0/[/img][/URL]
  • ?thumbnail=1

Dovepaw/ 6 moons/ Mentor: Russetrain

Dovepaw was growing tired already, her body not yet prepared for the daily physical tasks of being an apprentice. She was only used to being stuck in camp with few things to do. Panting, she turned her head to make her way back to her mentor. Her head was slowly seeking below the water along with her body, her paws managing to barely touch the bottom enough to know it was there, but not able to stop swimming. On her way back though, her paws reached solid ground, and she was able to walk the rest of the way back to her mentor. "Burr!" She shook out her wet pelt, shining droplets onto the warrior. A strong wind gave her a shiver, and she fluffed her fur out to protect herself.

?thumbnail=1

Stoneshade/ 82 moons

With his mouth open, Stoneshade could scent the different things that the younger warrior did along with the distance prairie dog. Being too hungry to search for anything else, he beckoned her towards that direction as he started forward. His loud stomach growl could easily be heard by Thistleclaw and Stoneshade flattened his ears, wishing it would just stay silent.

?thumbnail=1

Panther/ 7 moons

The black and white tom had his jaws open, listening in amazement about how the names were made. Panther was now even more excited about the idea of having a different name. Wait until he told mom! At the reminder of his mom, he turned his head to call for her, but he spoke with the words half way out of his mouth when he realized that she was no longer there. "Mom?" He asked aloud, gaze searching the camp. Through all the cats gathered around, he was not able to see Arwen anywhere. He turned back towards the two cats that had been talking to them, "where did she go?"

?thumbnail=1

Hope/ 7 moons

Meanwhile, Hope was studying the camp. Though her gaze was calm, she had become curious about how all the dens worked. There were so many cats here that she could scent. How did they all fit in such a small place? Her brother's exclamation beside her, brought her attention to the spot where Arwen had been talking with the white cat who she remembered was named Whitestar. "Excuse me for a moment," She said quickly with a nod to the two she-cats before trotting over to Whitestar. "Did you see where Arwen went?" She was having a bad feeling that the black cat was no longer in the camp.

• \\~Archaic~// You are totally fine! We're glad to see you back here! Fawnleap is with Stormlight right now if you want to interact with him!

1200-41551066-turkish-angora-cat.jpg

Whitestar

The ivory she-cat's attention was pulled to Panther when the young tom called out for his mother, his eyes frantically searching the camp. Whitestar held her breath for a moment, feeling the dread of the moment settle on the two siblings as Hope approached her, worry in her gaze. She sighed and looked down at the she-cat, murmuring, "Your mother had other matters to tend to. Her wish was for you to stay here and train in her absence with your brother. But don't worry, young one. You will be safe and protected here." Whitestar knew that Arwen was not likely to return, but what was the point in scaring the young cats so soon after they arrived?