prairieclan | role-play (sign-ups inside)

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • tumblr_p3rdv8EJBc1x4w1eoo2_400.gif

Stormlight | 46 Moons | Tom | Warrior

As the patrol traveled on, Stormlight flicked an ear and decided to strike up a conversation. Silent patrols were just boring."So," He began, swishing his tail as he pushed his way through the tall grass. "How is Olivepaw's training going, Ivystorm?" He briefly wished he had his own apprentice here with them, but figured it would be best to let the energetic she-cat sleep in. Besides, Olivepaw was still a young apprentice, so the progress of his training was of upmost importance. Not that he doubted his friend's training capabilities; he was deputy, after all.

latest?cb=20160913113116

Bumbleheart | 33 Moons | She-Cat | Warrior

Bumbleheart merely hummed in response, gazing at her nephew with a tad of concern before slowly resting her head back on her paws. Perhaps someday he would find the motivation and courage to branch out; after all, what apprentice dreaded training? The ginger she-cat let out a sigh and closed her eyes, content with laying there in silence next to Longpaw as she didn't have anything else to say. She wondered what it might have been like if she had been his mentor, but shook the thought away, knowing very well that family members should never mentor their kin. That would surely lead to a variety of problems.

Black_and_White_House_Cat_desktop_wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

Larchpaw | 10 Moons | Tom | Apprentice

The tom flicked his ears as Russetpaw spoke and turned his head back to meet his friend's hopeful gaze. It was true; there was still no sign of Ivorypool and sitting around in camp was incredibly unproductive. Instead of answering the question himself, Larchpaw swiveled his head around to cast a questioning look towards Thornwhisker, knowing he had heard the other apprentice's inquiry. Sure, Larchpaw was older than Russetpaw by a few moons and would surely be more advanced in his training, but the more the merrier, right? The young tom jumped to his paws enthusiastically and stepped towards his mentor, staring at him with his usual curious green gaze. "What will we be doing today?"

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

• Goldenscare yawned, bored of being by himself in camp. Hm, it was a pretty lazy morning, seems about the perfect time to stir up some activity. The one-eyed tom bounced his way over to Cometfall. That guy seemed to be pretty happy relaxing on his own. Time to destroy the serenity! "Heyyyy mister happy face, what's all the purring about?" He called, his voice shrill as usual. He stopped once he was touching shoulder to shoulder with the fellow warrior, trying to nuzzle him. "Did you dream about me? I had a big dream with YOU in it." He added.

Smokestorm quietly listened to the idle conversation Stormlight had started, he was just happy no one was starting conversation with HIM. He hated small talk.

9a8fef5d03905011035074683faae805bdd83760_hq.gif

blood.gif

Goldy, that's me!! aka kelvin

he_him_by_agent_pits-d88i5w6.png - MbiDUVW.png - asexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bu.png

Here you can get some art from me!

and here is a cool wicked awesome haunted house RP I'm starting

Feel free to HMU anytime for plots or for chats <3

d1bz03x-b718321d-b9b1-4be9-b440-152ddfa2b458.png lemon_demon_stamp_by_cazgirl.jpg gore_by_quidxproxquo.png

• giphy.gif

Batpaw | Apprentice | 14 Moons | Interacting with: Ravenspot (@tubig.)

The tom's ears pricked at his mentor's last words. Battle training would be both fun and a challenging task. He might have not been one of the stronger apprentices currently, but Ravenspot's techniques and corrections had given him an edge through his form and speed. Still, it wasn't like they had many enemies to practice on. Shadowing Ravenspot, the tom finally gave into the itching desire to get some questions off of his chest. Speeding up, Batpaw fell in line with his mentor. "Ravenspot, you and Whitestar have seen progress in me right?" He blurted, desperation coloring his words. There was always a nagging voice in the back of his head, sneering that he'd never get his warrior name at this rate. Besides, the tom felt even worse for his littermate, Deafpaw, who chose to remain an apprentice with him. Just how many cats had he disappointed? "I mean, I've been working really hard on what you have said and Mintwhisker said I've never been better..." The tom trailed off.

A-fluffy-cat-looking-funny-surprised-or-concerned.jpg

Honeystorm | Queen | Interacting with: Redfire

Eating.

• COMETFALL !

male - 20 moons - warrior - apprentice: n/a - interacting with: goldenscare Goldy~

- a ginger ear twitched as a shrill voice broke the peaceful moment, his head raising up to lock eyes with goldenscare. cometfall blinked, his purr dying in his throat. looks like relaxation time was over. he raised up into a sitting position, tail tip flicking back and forth. "oh, i was just enjoying the peace and quiet. not that you'd know anything about that," his voice laced with sarcasm, he sniffed disdainfully at his newfound company. he automatically tensed when goldenscare started to cuddle with him, shooting the other male a questioning look as he scooted away. "d'you happen t' know the meaning of personal space?" he asked, before his question was replaced with one from the other tom. have i dreamed about him? he cocked his head to the side, pretending to think over the silly question, before shrugging. "nope, 'fraid not. sorry, pal." he drawled, not at all apologetic. a lazy smile then formed on his lips, one that was devoid of any real enthusiasm. "but do enlighten me with the enthralling details of your dream."

SYCAMOREBLOOM !

female - 20 moons - warrior - apprentice: n/a - interacting with: open

- eating

SUNPAW !

male - 9 moons - apprentice - mentor: wolfstride - interacting with: open

- finishing with his thorough grooming, sunpaw looked around for his mentor, seeing no sign of him in the clearing. huffing impatiently, the tom got to his paws, padding out of the camp wordlessly. if wolfstride had no intention of doing something with him anytime soon, then he would be useful in other ways. he opened his mouth to let the different smells of the territory roll over his scent glands, trying to locate some prey.

JE NE SUIS QU'UN ÊTRE SANS IMPORTANCE

SANS LUI JE SUIS UN PEU PARO.

he/him — high school junior — infp

The post was edited 1 time, last by cataclysm! ().

• Related image

Rosetail - 60 Moons - Female - Warrior - Interacting with:

Rosetail was currently laying at the edge of the camp trying to get the many tangles in her long luscious fur out. This extensive grooming was a daily morning routine for the she-cat. It took time and effort to keep her fur as soft and clean as she did and there was really no other time of the day that she could dedicate the level of attention to it that the task required. Plus she found it to be rather relaxing and it gave her mind and body time to wake up for the day as well as contemplate the activates and events of the previous one. With a jolt she ripped her head up and away from the long fur of her chest that she had been grooming. She could feel it burning in her nose, up her sinuses, even behind her eyes. She could feel her upper lip curling as the combined tingling and burning sensations got worse. A heartbeats moment of a pause and she thought she had lost it. "Achoo!" ah there it is. With that singular sneeze, a rush of air and a slight jerking of her head and body, the burning and tingling was gone.

latest?cb=20141%3Cbr%3E206152749

Greystreak - 28 Moons - Male - Warrior - Interacting with:

Greystreak gently rolled onto his back where he was laying in his nest in the warrior's den and stretched out his hind legs. He had been out late last night as part of the dusk patrol and had stayed up even later do to some hunting after the patrol was finished. After such a late night he was exhausted and was taking full advantage of the practically empty warriors den to stretch out his long legs and get a bit more sleep before starting his day. The burly grey tom dozed for a few more minutes but the ever rising sun and continuous chatter outside in the camp prevented him from falling back into a deep sleep and so, accepting his fate, he rolled onto his side and used the momentum to push himself to his paws. He paused to stretch out his back before exiting the warrior's den his maw still stretched wide open in a large yawn.

MamBio_img038.jpg

Thistlepaw - 8 Moons - Female - Apprentice - Interacting with:

Thistlepaw had decided to settle down by the apprentice's den to be able to eat in piece this morning. She personally believed she was not meant to ever be up this early and in her opinion any cat being awake this early was absolutely ridiculous. The she-cat grumbled softly as she finished her miniscule little mouse that she had taken from the fresh-kill pile as her meal for the morning. It did almost nothing to fill her up but she knew it would have to do until at least that evening. "Maybe if I can convince Paleflame to take me out for some extra hunting I won't feel so guilty about taking a bigger meal tonight," she thought to herself as she liked in between the toes on her forepaw to clean herself up some. She absolutely hated taking one of the larger kills from the fresh-kill pile for herself when she knew that it could go to a fully grown cat, or someone else who might need it more. "I need to remember that there are to ever growing kits in the nursery and more on the way that need to be fed," She silently reminded herself as she finished grooming herself.

OOC: Sorry its taken me so long to jump into this. Finals have started for me and they are putting me through the ringer already.

"There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see." Leonardo da Vinci
  • Ivystorm

Interacting w//: Olivepaw, ( Insanityflame ) , Stormlight ( Blitz Krieg )

They’d made pretty good progress, they had already come close to arriving at the western border. He hummed contently to himself, it was a beautiful day out in the prairie. One of the best days they’d had in moons. He was hoping to bask in this peace for as long as he could. He perked his ear when Stormlight spoke up. Ivystorm hadn’t even realized how silent the patrol was. Olivepaw was doing great, he’d Never really given Ivystorm much trouble even when he was first apprenticed. Overall he was proud of the young cat, he certainly faired better than his first apprentice. But Ivystorm was well aware they still had a while before the young tom was ready to become a warrior. There was a lot to learn and he was going to make sure Olivepaw was more than well prepared to go into his warrior duties. “He’s a very quick learner. I’m absolutely sure in a few moons he’ll even put me to shame.” He chuckled heartily. His tone was intentionally raised so Olivepaw could hear. In his mind mostly every apprentice deserved to be praised.

*:・゚✦ — I'M YOUR FINISH LINE, I'M THE ONE FOR YOU

Free Art!

• DarkBlossom

{she - warrior - 36 - open crush - open for mate - Dewpaw - tags: Dewpaw }

(waiting Dewpaw ||-Lavellan-|| )

RedFire

{tom - warrior - 23 - open crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Honeystorm, Sycamorebloom } Rontu   cataclysm!

He shared a prey with the two she-cats, but taked a Small bites to the prey so the two could have more to eat, excpecially Honeystorm, who was eating not only for herself but for her unborn kits as well. He looked over the queen "So...uh...when is the due day? Do you know how many kits there will be?" he asked, breaking the silentness withing them. He didn't have a mate or any romance going on at the moment, but he kind of hoped to start a family someday, so he was rather interested about then kits.

Vixenpaw

{she - apprentice - 8 - Larchpaw - no mate - Flickerflame - tags: Brackenpaw, Batpaw}

She enjoyed the tasty rabbit Batpaw was gived to them to share together. She listened Batpaw talking with his mentor, when she turned to look at her Brother Brackenpaw, sometimes she was hoped to train together with him, but it was impossible as he was a medicine cat apprentice and she was original apprentice.

Wisp-paw

{she - apprentice - 7 - open crush - no mate - Moonface - tags: Moonface, Deafpaw }

(waiting Moonface and Deafpaw NEBBY.   kira. )

Olivepaw

{tom - apprentice - 7 - Batpaw (secret) - no mate - Ivystorm - tags: Ivystorm, the patrol}

He followed the rest of the patrol, staying near his own mentor Ivystorm, his eyes scanning the forest carefully for anything which could wake his attention, but so far the forest seemed to be calm. He flicked his ears when Stormlight questioined his mentor about his trainings and got bright red in embrassness when Ivystorm started to praise him.

Juniperkit

{tom - kit - 5 - open crush - no mate - no mentor - tags: Duskstone}

(waiting for Duskstone CasualFacade ade

• (Alrighty....let the attack begin!)

1200-41551066-turkish-angora-cat.jpg

Whitestar | 75 Moons | She-Cat | 3 Lives Remaining

If her sister had responded, Whitestar wasn't listening. Instead, she was distracted by a sense that something was not quite right. Her gaze traveled over the camp slowly, trying to catch any detail that might hint to her unease, but alas, everything seemed normal. Apprentices were chatting away, warriors were sharing tongues, the queens and kits were content. What could possibly be wrong?

Suddenly, she picked up the faintest of noises, the scuffling and panting of something non-feline. The leader jumped to her paws, white fur bristling as she swung her head this away and that, trying her best to locate the source of the unknown sound. She didn't know what it was, but they were in danger. Instinctively, her mind went to the queens and Whitestar turned to look at the pregnant Honeystorm, who was having a peasant conversation. "Honeystorm, get to the-!" However, her warning was cut short, as the yipping and howling grew louder and louder before several beasts burst into the camp, barreling through the brambles that defended the camp entrance. A hiss escaped the she-cat's lips as she lurched forward to retaliate, yowling, "Protect the nursery!" As she passed by a few of the apprentices, she yowled an order to them, "Vixenpaw, Brackenpaw, get Mottledear to the medicine den!" The elder must be protected at all costs.

tumblr_p3rdv8EJBc1x4w1eoo2_400.gif

Stormlight | 46 Moons | Tom | Warrior

The tom-cat beamed, glancing downwards at the bashful Olivepaw. "Wow, sounds like you're quite the prospect, huh?" He mused with a grin. Before long, they had reached the thin tree-line that marked the western border and Stormlight proceeded to rub his face along a few of the trunks, marking each with his scent. "What about you, Smokestorm? What have you been up to these days?" He inquired, still weaving his way through the foliage. He knew the grouchy tom likely wouldn't hold much of a conversation, but he just couldn't help himself. He was a chatty tom.

latest?cb=20160913113116

Bumbleheart | 33 Moons | She-Cat | Warrior

It felt like only a few short moments that the she-cat was relaxing beside her nephew before she noticed tension in the air. She opened one eye to gaze at her leader, who seemed quite agitated before she had leaped forward to shout something to Honeystorm. She didn't get a chance to finish her sentence, for at that moment, the camp's calm was disrupted by the barks and shrill howls of coyotes as they charged into the camp. Bumbleheart jumped to her paws with a gasp, eyes wide as they watched the beasts stream in. There must have been six or seven of them, for StarClan's sake! "Longpaw, find your siblings!" She instructed in a panic before bounding forward to help her clanmates. Letting out a caterwaul, the warrior launched herself towards a coyote that had been a tail-length away from Thistlepaw. She latched onto the creature's back, sinking her teeth into the scruff which caused her opponent to emit a yelp.

Black_and_White_House_Cat_desktop_wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

The tom sprung about three tail-lengths into the air, the pack of coyotes catching him completely off guard. He whipped around, taking a tentative step backwards towards Thornwhisker. "What's happening?" He yowled, fear and shock apparent on the apprentice's face as he watched the clashing between canines and felines. In the back of his mind, a voice was screaming at him to help his clanmates. However, his paws seemed frozen to the floor, his bristled tail sticking straight into the air.

Join PrairieClan! --- Looking for a clan that will strive for long-term activity? Then join the brand new PrairieClan! Lots of positions open! Also in search of someone who enjoys coming up with and planning plots to help me with the clan!

• Duskstone; interacting with Larchpaw Blitz Krieg  

"That's very good, Juniperkit." The tom stood up suddenly, stretching out with a yawn. "I have to get going." He said with an apologetic tone. "I'll see you all later, alright?" Duskstone gave Juniperkit a playful flick of the ear with his tail as he paddded out of the den into the camp and was met with an onsalught of cats screeching and his fur bushed in fear as coyotes stormed the camp. He took a defensive stance in the front of nursery, his fur bristling in fury and claws unsheathed in preparation. He glanced around the camp and noticed Bumbleheart and Whitestar springing into action while Larchpaw seemed to be frozen with fear. "Larchpaw! Help Honeystorm!" He screeched toward the apprentice in an attempt to get him moving.

• Black_and_White_House_Cat_desktop_wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

The tom was jolted from his frozen state when the shouted orders of Duskstone reached his ears. He blinked and shook his head a bit, realizing hat he was doing. "Right!" He responded suddenly, seeking out the pregnant queen before bounding towards her. He hissed and spat as he dodged the fighting, dancing around the skirmishes until he reached Honeystorm. "Get to the nursery!" He yowled, although he wasn't facing the she-cat. Instead, he was crouched at her side, snarling as he stuck by her side and raking his narrowed gaze across the battlefield, prepared to defend the queen if a predator decided to come close.

• DarkBlossom

{she - warrior - 36 - open crush - open for mate - Dewpaw - tags: Dewpaw } ||-Lavellan-||

She was walking forward the forest not really even caring much that her apprentice was being following her. Flicking her ears she looked toward the Woods when seen something what she was not being excepting to be seen here "What the…?" she murmured stopping as she saw a one skinny coyote, standing only a few foxlength away from them, when the loud howling echoed to the wind and the coyote run away toward the sound 'that's way? it's going toward the camp' she thought turning around "Dewpaw, we needs get back now" she yowled to her apprentice, before started to run.

RedFire

{tom - warrior - 23 - open crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Honeystorm, Sycamorebloom, Whitestar } Rontu   cataclysm!

He jumped up, when the Whitestar panickly called about to get Honeystorm safe and protect the nursery. He didn't get it first, that what was wrong, before he heared the howling coming way too close "Honeystorm, quickly to the nursery" he yowled to the queen and gently pushed her out of the half eated prey. He looked over at Sycamorebloom "I need your help to protect the queens and kits" he meowed trying to sound calm, even thought he wasen't.

Vixenpaw

{she - apprentice - 8 - Larchpaw - no mate - Flickerflame - tags: Brackenpaw, Whitestar, Mottledear } VocaFan53   tubig.

She looked confusedly at the panicking leader, before the coyotes showed up, which maked her almsot jump out of her pelt. She frozed for a moment, but then waked up to her panicattack "Brackenpaw you heared her, lets go to get Mottledear" she called for her Brother, not really waiting for him as he run to the elder "Mottledear, hurry to the medicine cats den, or you will be eated by them" she called for the eldely cat.

Wisp-paw

{she - apprentice - 7 - open crush - no mate - Moonface - tags: Deafpaw, Moonface, Whitestar}

She frozed in fear when the coyotes run into the camp, all claws out and long teeths ready to kill anyone they could touch. She didn't know what to do and one of the dogs was going to their way, with large grim to it's face.

Olivepaw

{tom - apprentice - 7 - Batpaw (secret) - no mate - Ivystorm - tags: Patrolling }

(With the border patrol)

Juniperkit

{tom - kit - 5 - open crush - no mate - no mentor - tags: Duskstone}

He smilled at his father, waving his tail as goodbye when he mentioined to go to get some sleep. Sitting up to the den entrance he gived a look back to his mother and sister, when a suddent voice waked his interest "What was that?" he meowed mostly to himself when the Coyotes run to the center of the camp and soon it chanced to a battlefield.

• COMETFALL !

male - 20 moons - warrior - apprentice: n/a - interacting with: goldenscare Goldy~

- his and goldenscare's conversation was cut short when whitestar's yowl split the air. moments later, a pack of coyotes was swarming the camp, descending on the unexpecting cats. hissing, cometfall raised to his paws, tail lashing. of all the places for an attack to commence, it had to be in the camp! "make sure all of the kits and queens are in the nursery, and don't let those mongrels near them!" he yowled at goldenscare, before he leaped into action.

the tom clawed at an unsuspecting coyote's hindquarters, sinking his claws as deep as he could. the coyote whirled around with a yelp, snapping at his face in retaliation. he barely managed to dodge, ducking out of the way. "get outta here, fleapelt!" baring his teeth, he matched the coyote's angered growl with one of his own, aiming a blow at the beast's head.

SYCAMOREBLOOM !

female - 20 moons - warrior - apprentice: n/a - interacting with: honeystorm Rontu | redfire Insanityflame

- her ears perked in interest at redfire's question, looking at honeystorm curiously as she chewed on a morsel from the prey. she hoped that she wasn't being nosy, but she was just as inquisitive as redfire. kits were a soft spot of hers, and one day she hoped to have her own.

the peace was interrupted when whitestar yowled at honeystorm, causing sycamorebloom to leap to her paws. the warning was delivered too late, as a horde of dog-like creatures burst into the camp. coyotes! her mind went blank for a split second, her fur raising and eyes widening. then she remembered honeystorm, and quickly nudged her in the direction of the nursery. "go, quick! we'll cover you!" she hissed, frantic. starclan, help us! she turned to redfire, nodding in understanding.

SUNPAW !

- text

• Ivystorm

Interacting w//: Olivepaw

Ivystorm nodded at Stormlight before casting a look back at Olivepaw An day grinning. How adorable, he didn’t realize he was the bashful type. He slowed down, letting Stormlight and Smokestorm take the lead. He walked side by side with his apprentice, having to deliberately shorten his paw steps to keep pace. He decided right now was a good opportunity for him to pick up on scents, maybe he’d pick up the scent of prey and they could get to hunting already now that they were done with the western border. “Can you scent anything nearby?” He asked

*:・゚✦ — I'M YOUR FINISH LINE, I'M THE ONE FOR YOU

Free Art!

• Just as Thornwhisker was to even say a single word, his yellow eyes narrowed as he whipped around, fur bristling upon the sight of the coyotes rushing into the camp. His claws unsheathed as his ears flattened. This surely was anything but good, as his eyes quickly looked over the bodies of the creatures, he only vaguely heard Larchpaw's voice behind him as he went to Honeystorm which was perfectly fine by him. The tom's mind was thinking a mile a minute by now, wasting energy within a fight was inefficient, the coyote's muzzles were long so fighting them head on and too close by would only serve to be a distaster... Injuring them could enrage them further, however killing them would also prove to be a challenge too, maybe aim for the weak spot on these animals? But just where-

Thornwhisker quickly jumped back as a coyote's jaws snapped close near to him, his lips curling back in a snarl as he quickly reacted, claws meeting its mark near the creature's eyes, although the blow was too shallow to produce much blood due to the creature still moving that didn't stop the tom from jumping upon the creature's back and sinking his claws into the animal's body for a firm grip as the beast only served to be violently struggling about now, jaws snapping at him multiple times.

Moonface smiled though her blue gaze became a bit more nervous, "O-oh right we'll be doing-" The warrior turned her head, pale eyes wide as soon as she spotted the coyote's rushing into the camp, her fur puffing up in both shock and a tinge of fear. Shaking her head immediately, she turned back to Wisp-paw, regaining a serious expression although the she-cat felt incredibly uneasy about the whole situation, "W-wisp-paw, go help guard the queens and elders, help any cats that seems like they'll need it okay? Just don't try to take on these creatures alone!" Moonface turned away from her apprentice, although she vaguely heard the order from a mew across the camp, that was the best order she thought that should go for the apprentices as she said firmly, "I'll clear the way for you, make sure you get there quickly!" With that the she-cat immediately rushed forward, not allowing her fear to grow though her legs were trembling with each step, she had sheathed her claws, teeth baring fiercely, Great StarClan this is insane!

Might Quit · Activity: 3/10 . Open to Plotting . Semi-Advanced to Advanced

• "Well it started with us, cuddling like we usually do right? and-" Goldenscare was caught short in his retelling of the dream, when all the commotion popped off. He whirled around to see what was happening, his jaw dropped and his fur bristled when he saw what was going on. "AGH!! You got it!" He hissed back in a panic, racing toward the nursery. But he slid to a stop.. He desperately wanted to help Cometfall.. so much so in fact, he decided he would actually ignore the instructions. There were already other cats protecting the den, so why bother standing there when he could attack the threat at its source? With that thought the tom bounded back toward the coyotes, racing in a circle around 2 in particular, trying to draw them away from camp. "C'mon don't I look tasty??" He sang out loudly. Now he was being chased.

Smokestorm slowly pulled his gaze to Stormlight "Hmph.." He grunted, irritated to now be pulled into chatter. "I've been.. collecting lately." He replied simply, it was vague but he didn't care. "And getting older." He added, he sounded bitter. In all reality though he was glad to be getting old. He wanted to retire and rot in his own little corner away from everyone else.

blood.gif

he_him_by_agent_pits-d88i5w6.png - MbiDUVW.png - asexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bu.png

d1bz03x-b718321d-b9b1-4be9-b440-152ddfa2b458.png lemon_demon_stamp_by_cazgirl.jpg gore_by_quidxproxquo.png

• COMETFALL !

male - 20 moons - warrior - apprentice: n/a - interacting with: mentions goldenscare

- cometfall was momentarily distracted by the sound of goldenscare's loud taunting, glaring at the blurred shape of the one-eyed tom. didn't i tell him to help out at the nursery? idiot. his attention was brought back to the coyote when it snapped at him again, grabbing ahold of his shoulder and biting down hard. pain shot through him as sharp teeth dug into his skin, making him bite down on a yowl. his claws found purchase in the canine's eye as he scratched at it desperately in an attempt to make the beast let go. the coyote let out a sharp yelp and loosened it's grip momentarily, giving cometfall enough time to wriggle out of it's grip and get out of range, hissing with pain and fury. we would do better to fight in groups, but most of the warriors and apprentices are out on patrol... we're outnumbered by them. the coyote began advancing towards him, it's teeth bared and cruel eyes glinting with malice. foxdung! we'll be lucky to make it out of this one with our pelts in tact!

SYCAMOREBLOOM !

- text

SUNPAW !

- text

• OOC: Oof, of course I'm late to the party. Just had to be busy this morning.

A-fluffy-cat-looking-funny-surprised-or-concerned.jpg

Honeystorm | Queen | Interacting with: Pretty much everyone.

Honeystorm had to admit she had been lost in thought. With food in her stomach and the sun warming her fur, the queen couldn't help missing the initial alarm that swept through camp as the queen had closed her eyes. Whitestar's yowl sparked fear through the queen as she jerked back awake, "Wha-" But the queen's question was swallowed by the sounds of crashing undergrowth and yips from the emerging coyotes. However, her clanmates were faster at reacting. Within seconds, the queen had her own personal guards around her. Scrambling to her feet ungracefully, the queen scanned the clearing. The queen let Larchpaw and Redfire take up on either of her sides, before running across camp. Before they could even reach the safety of the nursery, a young coyote appeared out of nowhere, effectively blocking their path. Honeystorm flattened her ears in fear, letting out a warning growl towards the pup, hearing nothing but the blood rushing in her ears. But the young age made the coyote bold and it charged the small group, teeth gleaming in the sunlight. Working purely on instinct, Honeystorm dodged to the left, trying top shove Larchpaw with her. The queen twisted, aiming to keep the pup in her sights at all times, but her feet got tangled in each other, sending the queen to her side. She bit back a curse, wishing she wasn't so slow. She was putting her clanmates in danger. ,

• COMETFALL !

male - 20 moons - warrior - apprentice: n/a - interacting with: open

- text

SYCAMOREBLOOM !

- sycamorebloom fell in behind the three as they dashed across the camp, and nearly ran into honeystorm as the queen suddenly slid to a stop. her heart plummeted at the sight of a coyote pup standing in their way, her heart pounding rapidly as fear threatened to overwhelm her. before she could even react, the pup charged them, aiming for honeystorm. but the queen dodged and tumbled, landing on her side. wincing, sycamorebloom's fear grew. we can't let anything happen to honeystorm, or her kits! the calico ran in front of honeystorm, curling her lip to reveal sharp teeth and arching her back.

SUNPAW !

- text

• longpaw interacting with -

longpaw felt himself running before he could even register what had even happened. he looked for larchpaw, but the whole world was spinning around him. it was too much, too confusing. his heart was beating out of his chest and his stomach was in his throat, and he felt like he might vomit or faint or die. he found a quiet corner of camp and hid, trying to stay low, stay out of sight until he could find his siblings. eventually scared eyes found larchpaw with honeystorm, redfire, and sycamorebloom.

he felt his whole body tremble as he made his way over to the four, halting when the young coyote attempted to attack them. he began to rush to help, but a low, guttural growl made him turn around. an adult coyote was looming over him, teeth bared, ears pinned.

longpaw just barely dodged having his throat crushed, jumping out of the way just in time to hear the creature's powerful jaws snap shut right next to his ear. breathing ragged, he forced himself to lash out at the coyote, a pathetic swipe at its eyes pitifully missing the creature.

deafpaw interacting with wisp-paw and moonface

deafpaw was good at noticing when everyone was hearing something she couldn't hear. she turned just in time to see a pack of coyotes barrel into camp. instinctively, she got in front of wisp-paw. unsure of what moonface said - if anything - the calico apprentice barked a stern order at her sister: "wisp-paw, go! now!"

she quickly followed moonface, knowing she would need to help the warrior in aiding her sister. she was nearly a warrior now. this was her fight too.

• Goldenscare only distracted the 2 coyotes for a moment, before they were drawn right back into camp. ah crud.. His thoughts were a flurry. He quickly scanned camp to find a way to help. His gaze fell on Longpaw who was being harassed by a large adult one. He ran as fast and hard as he could manage, headbutting the canine's ribs. The gnashing creature was knocked to the side a bit, shrieking in pain. The tabbie fell back, panting. "Come.. for me! ahaha.. im bigger and tastier!" He called to the coyote, wiggling his rump to try and get its attention.

blood.gif