half of my heart / o, return

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • IT'S A NEW ART FORM SHOWING PEOPLE HOW LITTLE WE CARE —

A lionness once more, the ivory hued girl would carry herself easily towards the Cartel. Her head held high she didn't bother stopping at the border. She continued on, though admittedly not entirely sure where the camp was. That didn't stop her, though, as she merely kept moving. She'd find it eventually, it didn't matter anyway. She wanted to look around. Get reacquainted with the territory. She knew she should have waited outside the scent line for someone to approach her. But, considering she had never officially left, she would argue that she was still technically a member of this clan. It was her birthplace, after all. Well, not necassarily here - she was earth born. But all the same, she was Hayliel's daughter. And it had been awhile since she'd seen her mother. That was all she cared about, after all. Mari didn't even know who was still in the Cartel from when she'd lived here, other than her mother. She had, in the simplest words, come to see Hayliel. In more complex and truthful words, Maritime had come for her mother's attention. She missed being the center of someone's affections, and having wandered around on her own for awhile, discovered that she hated being alone.

That was why she was back here now, after disappearing without a word for a few months. Would Hayliel be mad? Probably. Mari could understand that.. It didn't matter, though. As long as she was paying attention to her, it didn't matter if she was pissed off or elated. "Mom?" The young girl would call, smoothing her satiny fur as her golden eyes glanced around, searching for movement of any kind. She hadn't yet decided on an explanation if her mother asked for one. Maybe she would make something up.. Mm, she wasn't sure. Her main focus was on finding Hayliel.

I WANT TO SWIM AWAY BUT DON'T KNOW HOW

let the waves up and take me down

tags. | played by lulumac.

• azo was not this girl’s mother, nor did she know the girl but she was hopeful she could be of help until her mother arrived. "welcome to the cartel, my name’s azo. is there anything i can help you with? i’m sure your mother will be here soon." she hoped this girl would be joing them, as they were in need of members around the clan.

\ IF YOU LOVED ME, WHY’D YOU LEAVE ME \ TAGS

• HAYLIEL ARCANIUM
    I'M NOT A FAIRY TAIL PRINCESS

Mari was the first to disappear on Hayliel, and then her husband and the rest of her kids. It broke her heart. But she was sure Mari time was somewhere out meeting new friends. But Hayiel missed her daughter so much, because she was all alone. Sure there was Cain, Azo and Seagi there for her. But Hayliel was alone. She was so alone, that she was trying to figure out what she was going to do with the litter she was having. Lemon seemed like he would be a better parent than she was. All of her kids abandoned her. As she was walking around, she heard a voice. Not just any voice, her daughter's voice. "Mari!?" even being pregnant, the cartel godmother ran. She ran as fast as her legs would take her. That was when she noticed her daughter. She had grown and was looking a bit different. "Mari, is that really you? Oh my dear child."

"SPEECH"

YOU SAID I WAS BORN IN HEVEAN

( BUT YOU'VE BROUGHT ME TO HELL )

( ✧ ) Hayliel Arcanium-Break-Luciano ( ✧ ) TAGS ( ✧ ) penned by reiko. ( ✧ )

• WHAT I REALLY MEANT TO SAY —

The large male would come over next and settle in. Watching the leader and her returned child. Silent and warm eyed as usual.

speaking thinking

— IS I’M SORRY FOR THE WAY I AM

WE ARE THE ONES WHO WILL NEVER BE BROKEN

WITH OUR FINAL BREATH, WE'LL FIGHT TO THE DEATH

tags. | plotting. | played by ashinka.