ONE FOOT INFECTION ;; meeting

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • DOUBLE VISION FROM THE BLOOD WE’VE SHED —

She was okay for once. Maybe oddly so. As she took her spot on the ledge, she would offer a soft smile. A change of pace, really. Ruins, it is meeting time!

speaking thinking

— THE ONLY WAY I’M LEAVIN’ IS DEAD

• ☾ CAN'T AVOID THE FEELING THIS HAS HAPPENED ALL BEFORE

Being the first to arrive on the scene of the meeting was not something that Wit had really expected, but it does not deter the kitten. Instead, he finds it to be quite the boost of confidence, his head held slightly higher than usual with half lidded sapphire eyes sweeping across the scene before coming to rest on the individual that had called for the group to gather. So, this woman was in fact their leader? How interesting, it certainly causes his curiosity in the female to increase, even if it is only a slight shift in the direction of fascination. It is certainly better than no intrigue at all which is a good thing. Young Baskerville can not offer a smile to the queen, Witchkit's niceties only really reserved for special occasions, but instead simply dips his head in unspoken greeting as he sits himself down off to the side, wondering what she could possibly have to say seeing that this was a new kind of meeting for him and therefore had the potential to be different to what he was used to prior.

so don’t you wait up for me, i'm leaving with the light

don’t wait up for me, i've got a restless mind trying to pull ahead, i'm always chasing time

witchkit baskerville walker — tags — sanguine ruins — ic opinions — played by renaismic

• Second was the tired direhound, covered up in more bandages than he had when he had left for the Veil the other day. There had been an raid on their land and the Baskerville had come home to it just in time to assist them properly. He was tired and wounded but he still makes it to the meeting with a wary huff escaping smoky jowls. They sit next to their nephew, his hulking presence towering over the child effortlessly as they left claret eyes to Always Dead. Nothing seemed amiss, for the most part, but who knew - maybe something happened while he was away?

SOMEONE, PLEASE, SING ME THIS LAST LULLABY !

( yuuki walker \ the shadow veil + sanguine ruins \ demi-human \ penned by yakan )

• let the cowards run and hide tags

he would be next it seemed. the prince arrived and took a seat on yuuki's free side, offering him and witchkit a nod of greeting. then he would shift his attention onto his mother, who seemed to be in a pleasant enough mood. hopefully it wasn't passive in any way - which he would doubt due to her personality. his whiskers twitched, but he remained silent and awaited the announcements.

even if i have lost the fight

you should see the other guy

Time to get rolling it seemed. I will start off with the simple stuff. We were invited to the Colouredclan movie night. So go have a relaxing night guys. Also, I will be making a clan census, and a capture/kill contest will be discussed with all of you at his meeting end. As well as talk of new, fresh traditions. Or, should I say old school ones? We will also have a weekly au here from here on out. This weeks will be Jurassic world themed. As such any aus for that are encouraged and a new title is being made for those that participate in the theme.

She would pause and then move on. I have decided to combine ranks. As such, priest or priestess will be combined with our physician rank. Overseer will be combined with the Warlords and all will be deputies. Overseer is above the other warlords and as such has finall say on who gets to be a Warlord. Meaning, that I will be coming to the Overseer for Warlord promotions. Third tiers will now be assistant deputies for the clan. If there are no questions, we can move onto promotions and such.

She would settle in and wait for a reply if there was one.

speaking thinking

• The talk of traditions drew Violeta's interest to the Queen, her rounded ears pricked upwards. They would be doing her contest, then. And, from the sounds of it, she mused as Always Dead continued her announcements, she listened to the position suggestions. Overseer acting as a sort of Head Warlord, Priestess being merged with Physician ... okay, she could get behind that. Relief surged within her at the mention of Third Tiers acting as assistant deputies again; finally. The tiered system was one part of her home that Vi was loathe to lose.

CAN YOU FEEL ME ———— ・゚✧ 」

laughing in the smoke ? — information

Now, two of you will be going to the Rouges for a week. I do not care which two, but be on your best behavior. This may be a good alliance for us. As such, there will be two Rouges living here for a week. Play nice. She mused before carrying on. Please remember that we are anti-clan, but not unjust. The raids we have held were for members or ally members that were killed unjustly. For example, the Exiles let a member that killed many, and took the life of children walk free. If you see an exiled on the boarder, then you are to attack first. No questions.

Antother mont to let it sink in and then she would wave a paw. The cartel is no threat to us right now. Do not worry over them as much. Raids are still permitted. Now it was time for the moment they all have been waiting for. No promotions this week. Though Oceshattered is demoted. I am sorry. She paused and then sighed. Keep an eye on the occ boards and ic boards for some chats and plotting stuff. Meeting is dismissed.

speaking thinking

• The trim canine was there, having popped by just long enough to have a listen to the announcements. No promotions, very few announcements, and a demotion: mm. Not the liveliest of meetings, she had to admit. Her expression was inscrutable, but there was disappointment and unease in her heart as she stood up and began to depart, soft ears twitching.

give me wine! give me water!

— i'm scarred and i'm sandy, hooked by thimbles of brandy

mother, fiancee, shadowkeeper — domestic cat — toxin x domino

• let the cowards run and hide tags

garrus listened to the end of the meeting with interest, occasionally nodding. "who's going then?" he'd ask when always dead was finished, looking around at his clan mates; smiling at lastbastion in a greeting when his gaze moved past her. quite honestly, he was open to going to the blackheart rogues despite his anxiety over being in other groups.

even if i have lost the fight

you should see the other guy