Talking Is In Order (P, JewelPelt)

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • 「 I take my pills, and I'm happy all the time—

Seeing his children grow up with the thought of Jewelpelt always confused him, sure she was there for most of them. Yet as seen by the Abyssinian she'd bluntly ignored one of his sons, almost like he wasn't important enough. The father would've seemed stunned yet he didn't want to argue, especially not around the kids. " Jewelpelt ? Mind If we have a chat?" Pine's tone was soft like usual, just trying to keep the situation friendly. He would've asked her earlier if Mistykit wasn't so attached to her.

His tail swayed to the side, hoping the molly wouldn't mind. She was different then the rest of the clan's females, knowing more of living with twolegs. The creatures that had originally chased him from his old home at just 6 months old.

image.png

*:・゚✦ But even though you seem alright I.....

Think I'm better then you! *:・゚✦

Pinefall | Darkclan | 29 Moons | Warrior| Tags| Played By DarkenedMemories

• JEWELPELT

S♍

So shine bright

Tonight,

You and I

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Eye to eye,

So alive

The big furry maine coon with flossy pelt went out of her cave and padded over to Pinefall. She didn’t really know how they became so close- because of that one accident with kits. Would her kits too make such beautiful things in the life of the clans? Jewelpelt was sure her jewels would be like a light in the dark for the clans. Still, she didn’t want to be the mother. Why? Because she was a kittypet. She was sure that the kits she was caring about now were hurt by the mistakes she made. But at least, they didn’t live with the feeling that their biological mother is an awkward kittypet and that they will never be able to be a clan cat with proper hunting and fighting skills. She also wanted to make sure she will never become as biased as the other clan cats. This was keeping her on a leash.

But surprisingly, now there she stood as an adoptive mother. Always happy to help the kits, maybe as a price for doing the same to her own litter. But everyone thought they were stillborn anyways.

She sat down in front of the abbysinian. “Well, what do you want to talk about darling?” she asked gently. She knew that kits are very bad topics for her with the danger of her secret slipping through her lips.

-- We are diamonds

tags

DarkClan - F - 46 moons --

OOC call me Ruby! :3

• 「 I take my pills, and I'm happy all the time—

Seeing the camp mostly desolate of other clan members kept him calm, trying to keep a half smile on his face. "About the kits...I've seen you've shown interested in Mistykit.' Pinefall always had a hard time speaking to female's as he would stutter, yet there was nothing like that here. "Why only her? Bunnykit was trying to speak with you....yet you ignored him" His tail began to lash back and fourth, sure neither of them were actual parents. But Pinefall was terribly protective of his kids, finding it to be bullying when one acts like Bunny wasn't around.

image.png

*:・゚✦ But even though you seem alright I.....

Think I'm better then you! *:・゚✦

Pinefall | Darkclan | 29 Moons | Warrior| Tags| Played By DarkenedMemories

• JEWELPELT

S♍

So shine bright

Tonight,

You and I

Eye to eye,

So alive

The calico' eyes blurred with uninterest. "Oh. Well, it's not like Mistykit was my favorite," what a lie! You should feel pity! "But I want to learn Bunnykit something. He needs to show at least little affection, little desire of attention. Then I will gladly notice him. But he needs to learn when he's a kit. The easier will the adulthood be to him," she answered with her true words. Waiting for Pinefall's reaction.

-- We are diamonds

tags

DarkClan - F - 46 moons --

OOC call me Ruby! :3