rising moon, stark and unfeeling / storage

• hnnng ffxiv villains make me gay. this is a storage.

TOGETHER WE WOULD TRAVEL THE LANDS AND CROSS THE SEAS

AND TAKE TO THE SKIES UPON THE WIND ETERNAL, MY HEART SIMPLY SWELLS TO IMAGINE IT

VELKHANA 20 YEARS OLD PART OF THE RAT SQUAD CASUAL ADVANCED ROLEPLAYER PROBABLY RAIDING IN FFXIV

• ;)

tumblr_pnrdr6vM9n1sg75a4o4_500.gif

—————————————

how rare and beautiful it is

to even exist —

—————————————

• ☾*: NAUGHT SAVE THE NIGHT SHALL HEAR OUR SORROW

ANDRAS FEKETE / PROBABLY PLAYING FFXIV / OPEN FOR PLOTS.

AND TAKE TO THE SKIES UPON THE WIND ETERNAL, MY HEART SIMPLY SWELLS TO IMAGINE IT

VELKHANA 20 YEARS OLD PART OF THE RAT SQUAD CASUAL ADVANCED ROLEPLAYER PROBABLY RAIDING IN FFXIV

The post was edited 1 time, last by velkhana ().

• ❝ RED BLOOMETH THE ROSE OF CONVICTION ❞ horror lorem ipsum needles at bowels alarming. killer mental psychotic sliced. edginess anxiety tension, claw at deteriorated in, creep a tear. anthrax putrid, disturbing and morbid convulsing, rotten menacing fatal bleak, monstrosity dread with demon scourge terrifying. blood ashes tearing in drowning spooky at fanatic with murderer. breathing heavily hell an. rabid anthrax fanatic tearing at a squeal. drenched scream scared dark. creep serial killer, bury a scourge menacing, pain bowels nightmare. needles at bowels alarming. shriek terror shadow, darkness in tense ac, motionless drowning full moon. demon. in fallen angel non terror decomposed rotten teeth. cat at decapitated guns. gnarled hazardous, gore michael myers grave ripped, trapped daring rotten worms, vampire monstrosity bleak are at flesh. pain needles commodo drool rabid nightmare. falling are graveyard graves est. needles at bowels alarming. gore at chainsaw knife crazed choking helpless. disembowel stab, chains dungeon torment fiendish, gruesome psychopath monster captive, a mutilation possession obsession at fanatic. eerie needles edginess, graveyard

( and the death of all things that i've seen and unseen )

maine coon / stag hybird ☆ wandering bard ☆ forsaken prophet ☆ velkhana

• THE ROSE OF REDEMPTION IS BUT A THORN IN YOUR SIDE

WASTE NO TIME FIGHTING YOUR DEMONS, LAY DOWN YOUR ARMS

— andras fekete | extended hawkclan | heavily tattooed cougar | blind | the "good" man —

The post was edited 1 time, last by MEPHISTOPHELES ; ().

• *:・゚✦ WILD AND PURE AND FOREVER FREE !

— akhmorn arcanium | solaris kingdom | kitsune | contracted huntress | velkhana

*:・゚✦ WILD AND PURE AND FOREVER FREE !

— akhmorn arcanium | solaris kingdom | kitsune | contracted huntress | tsukuyomi

The post was edited 3 times, last by AHKMORN ().

• ❝ STIFLE ALL YOUR DOUBT, LET YOUR LUST CRY OUT ❞ horror lorem ipsum needles at bowels alarming. killer mental psychotic sliced. edginess anxiety tension, claw at deteriorated in, creep a tear. anthrax putrid, disturbing and morbid convulsing, rotten menacing fatal bleak, monstrosity dread with demon scourge terrifying. blood ashes tearing in drowning spooky at fanatic with murderer. breathing heavily hell an. rabid anthrax fanatic tearing at a squeal. drenched scream scared dark. creep serial killer, bury a scourge menacing, pain bowels nightmare. needles at bowels alarming. shriek terror shadow, darkness in tense ac, motionless drowning full moon. demon. in fallen angel non terror decomposed rotten teeth. cat at decapitated guns. gnarled hazardous, gore michael myers grave ripped, trapped daring rotten worms, vampire monstrosity bleak are at flesh. pain needles commodo drool rabid nightmare. falling are graveyard graves est. needles at bowels alarming. gore at chainsaw knife crazed choking helpless. disembowel stab, chains dungeon torment fiendish, gruesome psychopath monster captive, a mutilation possession obsession at fanatic. eerie needles edginess, graveyard

*:・゚✦ WILD AND PURE AND FOREVER FREE !

— akhmorn arcanium | solaris kingdom | kitsune | contracted huntress | tsukuyomi

• BASICS ―― lyrics here

janna

"blessing"

female | she/her | bisexual | 7 moons | ages real time

bloodclan | member

RELATIONSHIPS ―― lyrics here

npc x npc | sibling to ruth & augustine

single | [0] crushes? | looking | slow to develop crushes | looks to stay distant but polite

½ no ship

APPEARANCE ―― lyrics here

CURRENT APPEARANCE: longhaired grey tabby with green eyes. a little on the smaller side, but lithe and compact. usually keeps herself well groomed and presentable whenever she can, takes great pride in her appearance

PERSONALITY & QUIRKS ―― lyrics here

KEYWORDS: survival oriented, polite, eager to please, demure, softly spoken, insincere

paranoid to a fault and fearing repercussions from her actions, Janna is scared. it manifests itself in an eager to please and demure outer personality that anyone would take for ladylike and polite charm. it isn't untrue that janna isn't charming and softly spoken, quiet and demure but her opinions are something that she keeps under close wraps, known only to those close to her that she doesn't think will lash out at her.

she is eager to fight and define herself as someone that should be respected. her politeness is something that hides a certain steel to it. there's a calm anger to her, like a quiet patch in a storm threatening to start. although she makes attempts to seem like she is completely harmless, there is something there. if she feels confident enough, her snark and her tongue can be sharp. if she feels threatened, she will retaliate and fight without a second thought, or rather the only thought is that she doesn't wish to die here, not now.

Janna is determined that from now on, she won't be mistreated. And she will work to make it so.

mbti & hogwarts houses and why

disorders

AESTHETICS ―― lyrics here

smells like: lavender, expensive perfumes that have begun to fade, tea tree

purples, off-white, cream, soft pastel blues

objects / motifs

pinterest link / spotify link

INTERACTION ―― lyrics here

hard to fight

do not powerplay actions | has difficulties with intimacy | touch shy

self-trained

currently inactive / assumed to disappeared

• THEY WILL NOT FIND A FLOWER WAITING TO BE PLUCKED

( janna / bloodclan member / 7 moons / grey longhaired tabby / npc x npc )

currently inactive / assumed to disappeared

The post was edited 4 times, last by Janna ().

• THE ROSE OF REDEMPTION BUT A THORN IN YOUR PRIDE

( andras fekete / hawkclan member / heavily tattooed cougar / blind / velkhana )

• NAUGHT SAVE THE NIGHT SHALL HEAR OUR SORROW

( andras fekete / ahkhmorn arcanium / janna / probably playing ff14 )

• ANDRAS FEKETE, ROGUE LIGHTBEARER

VOLARY FLIGHTS MEMBER / GAUNT TATTOOED COUGAR / DAWNBREAKER SHADOWBRINGER

OVERVIEW.

ANDRAS FEKETE / "SET" / SHADOWBRINGER / MALE ( HE/HIM)

staying with volary flights / is not loyal to the group / believes he owes them a favour

believes himself to be chosen of the sun / believes the sun has forsaken him & is beginning to work with the darkness instead

strong eastern european accent

IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

andras was formerly the prophet of the sun called osiris, tasked with defending the light and good in the world by purging those who had fallen to the darkness

somehow, andras lost his blessings and lost his ability to use the sight, rendering him completely blind and unable to fight or continue his work.

he believes himself to be "cursed", but believes that perhaps if he can atone himself then the sun will restore his sight and restore his blessings as one of the sun's disciples

RELATIONSHIPS.

bisexual & biromantic / used to be known as a playboy / believes that he has no time for relationships & that pursuing one would only hurt him & his partners

pretty easy to form both platonic and non-platonic relationships, does not pursue romantic relationships

bonded to Sagira, a red-tailed hawk

APPEARANCE / AESTHETIC.

[CURRENT BODY:] gaunt heavily tattooed cougar

↳ almost skeletal, andras looks like a man who is on the verge of death. the loss of his sight has driven an already skinny feline to become gaunt and unhealthy. his fur is covered in sprawling black ritual marks, burnt on fire and inked in thick black paint that does not wear off. he has piercing blue eyes, but often covers them to hide them to hide the fact that he is blind. he wears bandages around his wrists.

— INJURIES/ILLNESSES: incredibly thin to the point of being unhealthy

PERSONALITY.

☾ [EXTERIOR TRAITS] warm, charming, straight forward, dedicated, blunt, uncaring, devoted

☾ [INTERIOR TRAITS] traits here

↳ full, described personality goes here

— DISORDERS: list disorders if any

INTERACTION / CONFRONTATION.

[color=#COLOR][POWERS:][/color] if any

[color=#COLOR][WEAPONS:][/color] if any

physical difficulty / mental difficulty

will start, won't start fights / will or won't end fights / will or won't run

opinion on peaceful powerplay, do you allow it or don't?

attack in #COLOR and mention @/your characters name or your main

The post was edited 2 times, last by MEPHISTOPHELES ; ().

• IDEALISM SITS IN PRISION, CHIVALRY FELL ON IT'S SWORD

Though Andras cannot see in life, he can still see in his dreams. They are every bit as vivid as he remembers his sight in life, and with his injuries, he sleeps for hours and hours, scarcely spending any waking hours amongst the living. And so Andras dreams, and there are twists and turns of fate that only a dreamer can divine. Or so he has heard from the prophets that slumbered, dropped into trances by the powers that possess them.

He dreams of a garden filled with roses. They bloom in shades of brilliant reds and soft purples. They spring up from underneath his paws, wrapping their thorns around him. Despite them pricking, they do not hurt him but rather, they seem to grow him. Old wounds sprout with flowers - opening the wounds and knitting them closed with flora and fauna. The sun absent from the sky, but the sky is a pale blue and there is not a cloud in the sky. Not a threat of rain, nor the ever-watching sun hanging over him. Simply Andras, simply quiet, simply alone with the flowers.

Gradually, as he starts to get better, he starts to feel again. And as he puts the pieces together, there is the feeling of doubt. There is the feeling of... Anger, irritation, underneath his skin. Hate. He had been chosen as a prophet and a bringer of justice, and whilst he no stranger to the visions that dreams can bring - he wants to take action. He is no longer a priest who gives counsel, no longer a charming man with a tongue of silver and eyes of gold. Andras is no longer a rose amongst thorns - no, he is full of righteous fury, a burning fire that will purge whatever opposes the light and what is good.

As he begins to regain his strength, the sky grows darker in his dreams. The flowers wither and die, and he can see more and more of the world below him. Only one roses refuses to wither, a brilliant red rose that grows from a corpse that looks... Awfully like Andras' first body. It glows, resplendent and untouched. It grows, and he goes to take it during one of these visions, finally finding the strength to move in the dream rather than drift like he was suspended under water. The rose's thorns cut him, but he feels no pain.

He bleeds light instead of blood, flooding out around his paw.

You are a dead thing, and you do not belong amongst the light.

"I am one of the light. I am the prophet of the sun, it's everchosen champion, the sun will return my stre-"

You failed. You are no champion. You are nothing but a hollow shell now - the light cares not for the dead.

It is a couple of days before he sees the garden again. This time he has moved, and the trees are made of shadows and the leaves are motes of light amongst the warped branches. He is able to move without question, nothing to impede his movements as he treks through the orchard, searching for what he knows he will find. The light cannot have left him, he is chosen, the sun has taken his sight, his life, his everything, how can it abandon him now.

He won't - he cannot. It is not possible.

You are a dead thing. This is a place of light, and you do not belong here. You are a dead thing, and all you will ever do is kill.

"Those who do wrong deserve to be burnt upon the pyre. Those who are of darkness are killed so they won't hurt us of the light." He counters, even if he does not see the voices that taunt him. His voice sounds strained, but he can feel the light bleeding out his body whenever his paws are pricked by the thorns on the ground. They begin to tangle around his limbs, constrict and trap him, trying to impede to him and get him to stop searching. Andras does not give in, growling and pushing towards further and further into the darkness.

You are already forsaken. You are a prophet yes, but of the light no more. Dance to another song, prophet.

A ghost of a man walks around camp that day. He speaks to none, takes his food and retreats back to his den. Sleep does not come to him. His sight does not improve. Instead of summoning wisps of flame to his paws, he cannot see himself conjuring the darkness that materialises around his paws. It wraps his limbs like thorns, and he bleeds. The place where the rose pricked him from the first vision has scarred, and there are a multitude of scars littering his body that were not there before.

He passes out when dusk falls. If anyone is in the medical den to care, Andras is not there to greet them.

To walk between light and dark is a gift prophet. We offer you but a chance to dance with us. We offer to take you when your light has left you.

He speaks to a reflection of himself today. He sees the ritual markings in black paint, his own blue eyes turned an inky purple and they seem to hum and glow as if they are not... He cannot help but stare at himself. Not out of vanity, although he would often claim to be handsome in his youth and he was, he knew it, he used it that was not what held his attention. He was different, wrong in a subtle way that he could not place.

"You offer me darkness."

I offer you what you miss. You wish to purge the world of every undesirable. You wish to carry out your will. You wish for your sight. All this I can provide for you, but you will be a dawnbreaker no longer. Not that you are.

"You offer me to fall."

You have already fallen prophet. Would you simply allow yourself to die? You have bled your light.

"Who are you?"

Savathuun.

"What are you?"

The Taken Queen. I ask you to allow me to take you, and in return, I shall name you my bringer of shadow. Take whatever name you wish prophet, and as long as the lives you purge are taken to me, I will allow you power that the light would never dare grant you.

He awakes with sight. An overcast grey sky is the first thing he sees as he steps out of the medical den. The ritual markings on his fur has shiften, as if someone has altered them, but nobody has. He awakes at the fall of dusk, as is only appropriate for someone who has been contacted by the dark. Instead of the brilliant blue that his eyes once were, an inky purple has replaced them.

Andras Fekete is a dawnbreaker no more.

( ANDRAS FEKETE / VOLARY FLIGHTS MEMBER / COUGAR )

The post was edited 4 times, last by MEPHISTOPHELES ; ().

• dude wtf

—————————————

to even exist —

—————————————

• : )

Muse hit me and I needed an explanation so here we are.

• maybe after aurum killed swordlogic, my oryx boi, she sensed his passing and came back :eyes:

—————————————

to even exist —

—————————————

• hmmmmmmm

andras walking straight up to solaris just like

"hey aurum savathuun said you were a bitch fight me"

• aurum: ?? literally who??

—————————————

to even exist —

—————————————

• lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. sed nec consequat ipsum. in dapibus congue cursus. cras dictum, massa non interdum tincidunt, leo eros mattis odio, quis rhoncus leo tellus vel enim. phasellus nec sapien non tellus faucibus feugiat sed nec ligula. proin lobortis nulla sit amet justo vulputate, ut pharetra est ultrices. cras aliquet aliquet eleifend. in pretium lacinia erat eget accumsan. nam ut lobortis mi. integer pharetra vulputate molestie. duis id enim felis. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. sed nec consequat ipsum. in dapibus congue cursus. cras dictum, massa non interdum tincidunt, leo eros mattis odio, quis rhoncus leo tellus vel enim. phasellus nec sapien non tellus faucibus feugiat sed nec ligula. proin lobortis nulla sit amet justo vulputate, ut pharetra est ultrices. cras aliquet aliquet eleifend. in pretium lacinia erat eget accumsan. nam ut lobortis mi. integer pharetra vulputate molestie. duis id enim felis. lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. sed nec consequat ipsum. in dapibus congue cursus. cras dictum, massa non interdum tincidunt, leo eros mattis odio, quis rhoncus leo tellus vel enim. phasellus nec sapien non tellus faucibus feugiat sed nec ligula. proin lobortis nulla sit amet justo vulputate, ut pharetra est ultrices. cras aliquet aliquet eleifend. in pretium lacinia erat eget accumsan. nam ut lobortis mi. integer pharetra vulputate molestie. duis id enim felis.

there are twists and turns of fate that only a dreamer can divine ——

• ( IS THE END WORTH THE MEANS? )

— dawnclouds / traditional windclan warrior / black tabby / "dark knight" —

( A SONNET CARVED WITH A STEEL BLADE )

dawnclouds / traditional rogue / 18 moons / black tabby / npc x npc