black devil — meeting, 11/8

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • It was high time that they had a meeting and after all that has happened, Softvelvet felt like it was now proper to host the Dynasty's first meeting. Of course, this was also due to some other circumstances but he'll reveal more of that as the meeting progresses. He sweeps into the throne room on this chilly afternoon, hopping upon his throne before clearing his throat. He was not all that nervous considering it would be his first time holding a clan meeting. He has done this before plenty of times in the Korin Empire, standing in for his father when he couldn't make those announcements and having given speeches and the like before. It had been hard work and, yes, he had been nervous those times but everyone seemed to like it whenever he spoke so eloquently. Of course, they had been under the impression that they would be executed if they opposed Sofie, but he liked to think that they had genuinely enjoyed whenever he spoke publicly.

He exhales a quiet sigh as he recollects his thoughts, tail wrapping comfortably around her paws. "Dynasty, come about for an meeting!" His voice is loud and clear calling forth the members of the clan. He hopes they arrive in an timely manner so that they may get this over and done with.

IT'S THE LAST DAYS OF SPARTA, FOLLOW HIM TO MEET APOLLO

—— ( dark dynasty + the exiles \ imperial emperor + saboteur \ penned by yakan ) ——

• POUR ME A HEAVY DOSE OF ATMOSPHERE

teacuptempest / [♀] / tags & information / mute, speaks in small noises

*:・゚✦ Tea seemed to be the first to arrive, padding in with a bemused smile across her face and a spring in her step as she took a seat - this was her first meeting, right? the first meeting. She was a little excited to hear what Softvelvet had to say.

"Speech."

KcsjYxv.gif 99qU3ey.gif KLXQKtI.gif

QMQFyZr.png

" tea " — tags — sea sprite / mutated she-cat — mute

• 「 i throw my plates against the wall — and give it all i got 」

Bakedalaska would appear next, the Siamese taking her seat close by, squeezing her way towards the front of the small crowd they were able to gather. The molly's face was set onto her normal mischievous grin, tail swishing lightly on the ground as she awaited for Sofie's words. As she waited, Al let her eyes travel across the group, trying to see if she could spot any clanmates she knew. Hetero-chromatic eyes settled on Tea for a moment, before a wide, friendly grin crossed her face, acting as a sort of greeting to the other molly if she happened to spot Bakedalaska.

"speaking." or "speaking."

TAGS

GET DOWN AND PRAY

( i gotta say, what a living hell! )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• Sugar made her way over from her den when she heard Softvelvet's call for a meeting. Sugarplum was looking forward to hearing what her leader had to say.

/track post

WALKING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND

• This was enough bodies to get things rolling, right? He counts the heads in the crowd that has gathered silently in his head, noting appearances and whatnot, before quickly pondering over what he should mention first. Maybe politics? Yes, politics were boring and they needed to get those out of the way first before they got to the fun stuff - save the best for that and all that as they say. Right. "This past month has been filled with a lot of action and there is just a lot to go over, so I will be addressing the most important matters first." He begins. "On the political side of things we have been doing well for the most part . . . However, shortly after reestablishing an alliance with the Shadow Veil, they went and mucked it up. Their leader has insulted me, questioned my loyalty to my clan, and implied that I had no free will of my own. Henceforth, they are dubbed as enemies of the Dynasty. If they show up upon our borders, give them no chance to speak - chase them off, but don't you go throwing fists first." He supposed he had ought to tell the reason why such a thing had come to be possible then, right? He feels as though it wouldn't matter now that he had been dual-allianced with the Exiles, an "major baddie" of Agrelos. "The only reason this has happened is because I'm also a part of the Exiles . . . The Toxic Accord, a group of which the Dynasty is now no longer a part of because of our new status with the Veil, launched an attack on the Exiles. They attempted to justify their raid-attempt by saying the Exiles are a clan full of criminals and then proceeded to ignore their own crimes as they were revealed first-hand by the Exiles' leader. The Dynasty will not ally with such an hypocritical group." His voice solemn, he announced this with almost an steely voice. The encounter had left an bitter taste in his mouth and, quite frankly, he wanted no mention of this ever again.

"In light of this shifting of alliances, we are now allied with the Exiles and the Sanguine Ruins are dropped to neutrals. The threat of the Toxic Accord is too big and Belial, the Exiles' leader, and I have come to realize that anti-clans banding together like this would only spell disaster for Agrelos and smaller, disadvantaged clans. We will be pushing against the Toxic Accord in the long-run, but this does not necessarily mean war, please remember this. We have also allied with Amalfi Heights, an nice pro-clan group settled under Mt. Kodiak. With our two newest allies, I'd love it if someone could step up to be ambassadors for either group." He would pause for now and let others react as they wanted. He would answer questions toward the end of the meeting.

/ Next part ( rank changes + promotions, etc. ) will be made tomorrow !

—— ( dark dynasty + the exiles \ imperial emperor + saboteur \ penned by yakan ) ——

• 「 i throw my plates against the wall — and give it all i got 」

Bakedalaska felt a shock of...something go through her at the news of Shadow Veil. Her old home. Memories suddenly washed over her, mostly of her and her ex and the antics Al would pull them into. 'Cagedprincess.' The name was sour on the tongue now for the Siamese.

For the first time in her life, Alaska was frowning deeply, her whole body still as she processed the news. Anger was the main emotion she felt. Did her old home really become that shitty? Bakedalaska wasn't a beacon of goodness, but at least she wasn't a major hypocrite going back on her word. Sucking in a deep breath, Al curled her tail tightly around her paws, keeping silent as she awaited for the second part of the meeting. Perhaps she would talk to Sofie later about any open Ambassador spots, but...she wasn't sure what would happen if she opened her mouth then.

"speaking." or "speaking."

TAGS

GET DOWN AND PRAY

( i gotta say, what a living hell! )

( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ ) ——— ( ✧ )

• HE'S NEVER GONNA MAKE IT ———

The chatter dying down on its own, Softvelvet proceeds with the meeting, his voice adopting a much more calmer version that everyone else was quite familiar with. "Now moving onto ranks. I don't really like what we have so, with that, I'm changing the names of everything until I can figure out a proper ranking system - so the ones I'm about to name now will most likely not stick around for long, as a fair warning." He begins with a flick of his tail.

"Praetors are now called Imperial Emperors, Empresses, or Crowns. Centurions are now known as Viceroys, Senates are known as Kingpins, Physicians and their apprentices are now called Residents, Gladiators are called Nobles, Prefects are called Royals. Regular members are called Peers and this includes the apprentice majority as well. Children are simply called Youths." He turns to Bakedalaska and Teacuptempest promptly, beckoning them forth forward with an paw. "Bakedalaska, I am promoting you to what would be the assistant deputy position of Kingpin. You can choose to head over the warfare or diplomacy. Teacuptempest, you're welcome to step up to Noble as well. Everyone else is receiving shout outs because, honestly, you guys have been doing fantastic thus far." He gives a nod, feeling pride swelling in his chest at how quick his clan seemed to be growing. Soon enough, they may just be able to beat down the Toxic Accord. He was looking forward to when such a day came. "Everyone who has joined over the past couple of weeks, welcome, formally, to the Dark Dynasty." With that, Sofie moves onto what he had been arguably the most excited about.

"We have an cave system below our lands. I do not think the previous Dynasty members had properly explored the place, so I think we should make use of what we could find down there. I'd love it if someone could gather about a couple of members to lead a cave exploration team down into its depths to see what we can find down there. Let me know if you're interested." Flicking fleecy tail, he goes over his notes one last time in his head. "If you have any questions, please speak up. Otherwise, this meeting's been dismissed."

RECAP :

- the shadow veil is dropped to enemies. the sanguine ruins are neutrals until further notice. the exiles and amalfi heights are allies.

- new ambassadors are needed for the exiles and amalfi heights.

- rank changes are temporary until a new ranking system is thought up! for now, leaders = imperial emperor/empress/crown, deputy = viceroy, assistant deputy = kingpin, medics + apprentice equivalent = resident ( note: executive residents can make adjustments to the medic team ), first full hp = noble, semi-hp = royal, regular members = peers, children = youth.

- bakedalaska is promoted to kingpin and teacuptempest is promoted to noble ! ( badges will be handed out shortly )

- cave exploration! @ softvelvet's account if you're interested :^))

- welcome to the dark dynasty everyone<33

——— ALL THE POOR PEOPLE HE'S FORSAKEN \ TAGS