WE ALL FLOAT HERE ;; gaining an avian friend

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • GRAB HER ASS, ACTIN’ TOUGH —

The woman was settled in a patch of sun. Birds squeaking as they flew above. Only, she felt a soft thump on her side. Eyes flicking open to see the thing there. A grey African parrot with red tail. It eyed her and she eyed it. Clearly curious of each other, but nether wanting to move.

speaking thinking

— MESS WITH HER, SHE’LL FUCK YOU UP

DOESN’T TAKE HER LONG TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

BUT DOES IT MAKE HER WRONG TO HAVE THE TIME OF HER LIFE

TIME OF HER LIFE

tags

• "Hey there." Threefold would pad towards the girl, not entirely sure of her name. Damn, he should get out more. "Mind if I sit here?" He'd ask, then settle himself down nearby without waiting for an answer. The snowy owl that had been following him overhead now swooped down to land on Three's shoulder. When the large dog had finished yawning sleepily, he noticed the parrot beside Lunghell. He didn't know her very well, but he hadn't seen this bird with her before. "Oh, that's pretty. I used to have a parrot.. once upon a time.." He hummed, his eyes taking on a distant look as he spoke. Ragnorak had been his macaw a long time ago. They'd been inseparable, and the bird had even spoken for him due to Three's muteness at the time. The whole thing was a long story which eventually ended in Three unintentionally killing Ragnorak after going crazy for a brief period, then part of Nor's soul ending up in Genesis, who now hooted gently from his shoulder. She knew exactly what he was thinking - and had the same memories from another perspective - and she didn't seem to be fond of the recollection. Olive eyes refocusing on Lung and the bird, Three would cock his head slightly. "Is it your's?" Would be his next question, seemingly unaware that he had just forced this whole interaction on her without waiting to see if she even wanted to talk to him.

"Speech"

"HIS HAIR'S A MESS AND HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO HE IS YET" & TAGS

- WE WERE OUT WAY PAST SUNDOWN

hawkclan & sanctuary - saint bernard - lulumac

• GRAB HER ASS, ACTIN’ TOUGH —

Lung paused and blinked soft eyes at the male. Sure. I would not mind the company. The pregnant woman offered and then he commented on the grey monster on her side and she glanced to him. Blinking slightly and then smiling. He is pretty, isn’t he. I guess he is mine now. I think I may call him Polly. The parrot would squeak and hop onto the dirt beside her as she said the name.

speaking thinking

— MESS WITH HER, SHE’LL FUCK YOU UP

DOESN’T TAKE HER LONG TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

BUT DOES IT MAKE HER WRONG TO HAVE THE TIME OF HER LIFE

TIME OF HER LIFE

tags