JERKASAUROUS REX ;; boarder patrol

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • GRAB HER ASS, ACTIN’ TOUGH —

The woman was tasked with this and she wanted to smack Nico down. The tired pregnant feline sighed as she left her room and stood in the main hall. Who wants to go on a boarder patrol?

speaking thinking

— MESS WITH HER, SHE’LL FUCK YOU UP

//retro to capture

DOESN’T TAKE HER LONG TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

BUT DOES IT MAKE HER WRONG TO HAVE THE TIME OF HER LIFE

TIME OF HER LIFE

tags

• It would seem Pantera was the first one to come to Lungs call. Gingerly, she made her way forward to where the other stood waiting and offered the female a small, gentle smile. “Mind if I join?” She asked softly, before taking note that the female was pregnant. Briefly she wondered if she really should be walking so much but then remembered that this was a task that had been assigned to her. “You can ride on my back if you’d like” she offered. Her mother used to let her and her brother climb on to the space on her shoulders where the fur was softest when they were too tired to walk and they rode there until they became too big but none of these creatures were really so large that they couldn’t ride on her back comfortably, except maybe Bo, in fact she doubted she wouldn’t be able to fit two or more of the smaller creatures on her back. It was an amusing thought really, the whole clan riding on her shoulders.

"SHE WALKS LIKE SUMMER AND TALKS LIKE RAIN" TAGS

I’LL BE GOOD, I’LL BE GOOD, AND I’LL LOVE THE WORLD LIKE I SHOULD .。.:*゚:*:✼✿

• Trashboat enjoyed the little things in life just as much as the big events - one little thing in specific being border or hunting patrols. It gave him a sense of normalcy in his life, though there wasn't anything too outlandish about it to begin with. Nonetheless, he appreciated them and joined them whenever he could, "I'll tag along with you two," he hummed, ears perked as he waited for the other two to lead the way.

giphy.gif

i close my eyes

and i'm seeing you everywhere

tags | plot

♡ avvie by @mayapolarbear on ig♡

• "Sorry 'Tera, my piggyback riding steed is spoken for. Thanks, though~" the words were full of affection and Rockfox's face bore a jaunty grin as he padded up after his fiance, casting the towering lupurca a look of admiration before swinging his gaze over to his second favorite giant creature - and Lung, of course, his patient. Despite a slight urge to, the winged tomcat did not take his not-infrequent place on his mate's shoulders, instead stuck close to him, bouncing jovially on the balls of his feet. This would be his first proper border patrol since the whole - thing - with Bernadette, and it felt very unusual to have this added weight upon his back, the unfamiliar sensation of a breathing mechanism present but not engaged about his neck. He was not...especially opposed to it, though he already regretted the loss of his emotional manipulation power, and he definitely needed to figure out how everything worked. "Which border are we after today, Lung?" RF now asked, inquisitive gaze moving over to the pregnant Blackstep.

WHAT IF TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IS NOT ENOUGH ?

practitioner & blackguard | father, fiance, brother, nephew, son | 1 year old | information

• GRAB HER ASS, ACTIN’ TOUGH —

At the offer, she would smile. That would be wonderful. Thank you. She offered as she moved to let the larger beast lift her up. 5e pregnant female would look over at the others and a soft smile would grace her lips. Thanks Bo. Rocky. I think the southern boarder is out best bet. It was where that Exiles attacked me at. We should keep it safe, yeah? She offered with a twitch of her ears.

speaking thinking

— MESS WITH HER, SHE’LL FUCK YOU UP

DOESN’T TAKE HER LONG TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT

BUT DOES IT MAKE HER WRONG TO HAVE THE TIME OF HER LIFE

TIME OF HER LIFE

tags