wide eyes - intro

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • LEMONPAW —

the yellow tabby stood in the middle of a clearing. she had her head and long, thin tail held high with pride and dignity. lemonpaw, as small as she was, felt much bigger than any of her clanmates. at her feet layed a large fish, killed with impressive skill. lemonpaw looked left and right, hoping that somebody - anybody - would turn to look at her catch. she let out a small purr and sat down before batting the fish with her paw. sure, she knew that she shouldn't play with her food, but with such an impressive catch, surely nobody would be able to scold her.

• "Don't tell me you caught that." Whitepaw scoffed, shaking his head at his peer as he set his own kill down. His fish was considerably smaller, and the albino compared the fish at their paws in an irritated manner. "And don't play with your food." Whitepaw added, cocking his head to the side sharply in some distaste.

SINK OR SWIM?

whitepaw + 7 moons + riverclan + sharkpool x macchiato

• LEMONPAW —

lemonpaw held in a groan. well, that wasn't the compliments she expected to receive. but attention is attention either way. the small apprentice looked at the albino. "uh, well i actually did catch it," she responded, her voice shaking slightly as she faced the fellow apprentice.

• asterpaw padded up to the two apprentices, curiously, wanting to know what was going on. specifically, he was interested in whitepaw's irritation - shown in his body language. he immediately noticed the fish at their paws upon approaching and the obvious superiority in lemonpaw's. something clicked in the smaller white tom's mind, and he turned to whitepaw to ask, "are you jealous that lemonpaw is better at fishing than you?" 

"speech"

A WARNING FROM THE GODS

TO STAY AWAY.

riverclan — tags — roleplayed by kira.

• These apprentices obviously weren't familiar with him. He was always irritated. The tom snorted in contempt, raising an invisible brow. The albino snorted, taken aback by the suggestion. Whitepaw held his tongue from harsher words. "Don't be ridiculous, I only asked 'cuz the fish is damn near bigger than her." Whitepaw scoffed again, but turned to face Lemonpaw with a deadpan expression before taking a bite out of his kill. "Good for you though, what's your name again?"

SINK OR SWIM?

whitepaw + 7 moons + riverclan + sharkpool x macchiato

• With a loud huff, a small fluffy apprentice limped past Asterpaw. Through narrowed blue eyes she glared at the tom before she noticed the fish and her jaw dropped at how big it was compared to them. "Did you catch that? It's huge! I wish i could fish," She meowed, eyes glinting playfully and in awe. She sat down, looking at Lemonpaw, asking happily, "You think I could help you hunt sometime? Or atleast once my paw is healed?" she ignored the two toms, tail waving behind her excitedly.

• LEMONPAW —

lemonpaw almost appeared surprised by the sudden interest that the apprentices showed in her. with a smile, she began to respond. "my name's lemonpaw!" she said to the albino cat. then she turned to the newcomer and sheepishly responded; "honestly, it was just a lucky catch. of course you can hunt with me later! what happened to your paw? and what are all your names?"

• asterpaw found himself to be the subject of distaste by both whitepaw and astralpaw. he could understand why with astral; they're meeting hadn't gone the smoothest, but it was irrational of her to hold it against him. whitepaw had no reason for his irritability, and it annoyed and intrigued asterpaw equally. he refocused his attention on lemonpaw when she spoke, and he thought to answer astralpaw's question for her (not that he knew the entire answer, mind you) but ultimately figured it'd be best to leave her alone. "i'm asterpaw," he introduced kindly.

"speech"

A WARNING FROM THE GODS

TO STAY AWAY.

riverclan — tags — roleplayed by kira.

• "Oh! Yeah! I'm Astralpaw and I sprained it when I was running from twolegs not that long ago and technically I should be resting in camp but everyone is so sick and so worried about the river, its hard to think," She rambled, super excited to have a friend. The balinese flicked her ear irritably at Aster but kept her maw shut. She knew it was irrational to be angry at the tom, but she felt she constantly had to prove herself to him. So, of course, it was great to meet new cats who didn't know exactly who she was and she could be possible friends with.

• LEMONPAW —

the yellow tabby cocked her head, the tension between the apprentices was strong enough for her to nearly feel it. she decided not to press the subject and instead smiled politely at the other cats. “well, hello asterpaw and astralpaw!” she turned to the she-cat. “i hope that your paw gets better quickly. i’m looking forwards to hunting with you!”

• noticing the small gathering of apprentices, stormpaw padded over, ears twitching with curiosity. a large fish lay at the paws of the yellow tabby, and the gray femme's eyes widened. that apprentice had caught that fish? she must have had a lucky day, if not, then stormpaw, close to warrior-hood as she was, wanted to learn from the other femme. noticing whitepaw, asterpaw and astralpaw standing around the yellow tabby, she nodded in greeting to each of them. none of these apprentices were really her enemies. asterpaw and her had had a brief spat when astralpaw had joined. he thought she was being to soft, but stormpaw didn't hold that against him. she was to young to start making enemies. overhearing the yellow she-cat's name, she stored it away for later. "it's nice to meet you lemonpaw. i hope i'm not intruding. my name's stormpaw."

(c)trexgirl