DO OR DONT ;; battle training

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • WHAT I REALLY MEANT TO SAY —

Cartel! Time to train! He would call out as he waited in the small clearing. His thunderous voice echoing out in the clan. Simply waiting for the others to come find him so he could get this going.

speaking thinking

— IS I’M SORRY FOR THE WAY I AM

TO YOU I’M SORRY ABOUT ALL THE LIES

MAYBE IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT

YOU COULD SEE ME STAND ON MY OWN AGAIN

tags

• ☾ SAY THAT YOU'RE PRETTY SO YOU STAND UP, STAND UP BEFORE I DRAG YOU DOWN

It had been quite some time since the former creature of blood had actually put any effort into training of any kind. Perhaps it was his violet past that made him rather egotistical internally in regards to his capabilities when in the midst of battle yet he finds that he can not help but momentarily think of his encounter with Garrus, brief frown flickering as a flame in wind across his face before the usually ever present smile quickly returns. Vi knows better than to change his tune in front of another than he sees so frequently. He may be a fool but he is not a complete idiot, though sometimes it's hard to tell what he is. Sometimes even he himself fails to comprehend his own mental processes and resulting physical actions. Still, he saunters over with gleam of curiosity sparked bright in wide eyes. "Hey, Seagi. That sounds like a good idea." Violetwaltz hums in greeting with an agreeing nod of his head to accompany his amiable input. This had the potential to be interesting, at least to some degree, so he would not willingly pass on such an event. It was not as if he had anything better to really be doing currently so he would stick around and see things through.

but don't play with me 'cause you're playing with fire

tags — the cartel — ic opinions — played by renaismic

• WHAT I REALLY MEANT TO SAY —

One person came and he figured why not tell them the point. They would surely be joined by others anyways. I figured it was only right to teach others how to fight against enemies my size. A twenty foot long reptile is a force, no? He offered with a chuckle.

speaking thinking

— IS I’M SORRY FOR THE WAY I AM

TO YOU I’M SORRY ABOUT ALL THE LIES

MAYBE IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT

YOU COULD SEE ME STAND ON MY OWN AGAIN

tags