SAY WHAT YOU WILL ;; recovering

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • YOUNG BLOOD, HEAVEN NEED A SINNER —

5e girl was laying in her room. Of course anyone could just walk in. Not that she cared if they did or didn’t. She did, however, want to see her dad. Maybe he could get her a fish or something? She had a taste for it. Preferred it. So, she planned to keep a farm in a container here. For now, she just hoped she could bum food off someone without stressing her injured frame.

speaking thinking

— YOU CAN’T RAISE HELL WITH A SAINT

BABY DROP THEM BOMBS

BABY SELL THAT SOUL

BABY FARE THEE WELL

tags

• Mikael had made it an habit to check in on Synesis from time to time after he's finished his main duties for the Kingdom or when he found he was able to take a small break. He had been quite worried about his daughter and while yes, he knew she could very well take care of herself, fatherly instincts told him that he needed to be there for her always. Was this how mutti felt? He wonders in his mind as he wanders through camp, searching for the home that he and Synesis had been sharing since she was bit a wee cub. That feeling of your heart tearing apart when your child was ripped away from your caring, nurturing grasp . . . he didn't want to feel it ever again. No, not ever.

He comes in quietly after he softly knocks, azure eyes soft as they settle upon the femme. He had salmon clamped firmly in his maw. He hadn't bothered getting himself anything to eat - it was hard coming across macaroni in the desert as it was. "How are you, Synesis? Are you healing up well? Do you need a change of bandages?" The assassin rambles his questions, fictive brows furrowing as he steps closer, laying down the fish at her paws. He needed to calm down. It just pained him to see Synesis so hurt. "I, uh . . . brought you some salmon." He tries for a smile as he leans back onto his haunches, leaning forward to quietly nuzzle her side.

THEY WANT ME TO BE THIS PERFECT THING.

( like everything is alright. like everything is okay. )

( ♔ ) ——— ( ♔ ) ——— ( ♔ ) ——— ( ♔ )

A soft knock and she knew who was there. He was here and she was actually happy. So, her head lifted and she let a faint smile curve her lips. When she spotted him with a salmon, well, she brightened up. Taking the fish offered and chirping happily. I’m okay dad. I’m no healer, but I think so. Ah, you can check them if you want. She offered as she lowered her head to take a bite. Savoring the taste for a moment.

Thank you. She looked up and let out a soft purr. The woman would wave her tail slightly. You should rest.

speaking thinking

BABY DROP THEM BOMBS

BABY SELL THAT SOUL

BABY FARE THEE WELL

tags

• ❝ I'LL BE COMING WITH MY GUNS UP, SHOOTING AT THE MOON TO BRING THE SUN UP ❞ Aurum was quite glad to see the father-daughter combo bonding together for once, although Aurum felt regret, that he'd let Synesis down. She didn't deserve this, nobody did - and he watched on sadly for a moment before he spoke. "Do either of you need anything?" he offered, willing to go fetch anything if either of them needed it - the room felt a little tense, but Aurum just hoped she'd recover quickly.

AND HOW I WISH YOU ONLY KNEW

that you might be my dream come true

aurum palani arbor ♥ male ♥ solaris kingdom leader ♥ tags

And there was Aurum and she knew deep down he blamed himself. She, on the other paw, blamed herself. Hey there. No, I think we are okay. Why don’t you join us for a chat? She offered with a soft smile. Sure, she was no longer that sweet cub, but she was not cruel. At least not to her clan.

speaking thinking

BABY DROP THEM BOMBS

BABY SELL THAT SOUL

BABY FARE THEE WELL

tags

• The assassin's eyes soften slightly, a small sliver of actual emotion shimmering in deep ocean blue depths as she beamed up at him. Even though she was taller than him now and could very well defend for herself, she would always be his little girl. "If you think you're okay, I won't impose. I'll check them later." He responds with the slightest nod of his head, thick tail resting at his paws as she took a bite of the salmon. He was glad she seemed to enjoy it. It was unfortunate he could not sit down and share the meal with her. Those scientists that had experimented on him gave him the inability to digest most foods properly ( of course, excluding dried macaroni ). He gives a slight shrug of his shoulders as she thanks him. "No need." He responds. Her telling him that he needed to rest was often . . . not heeded. The long-furred tom often found himself working himself to the bone and with the stress of Synesis being hurt, he needed to find a way to not worry about her more than he needed to and that was through working. "I'm . . . sorry." He mutters, "Maybe I'll take a nap later."

Soon enough Aurum himself arrived and he spares the Dawningcrown a glance, dipping his head in greeting to the other. Synesis speaks up before he could and finds himself nodding along. "Yeah . . . Maybe you could stay around a talk a little? Even a king needs a bit of a break, hm?" He rumbles, going to nudge the other's leg with a white splashed paw.

THEY WANT ME TO BE THIS PERFECT THING.

( like everything is alright. like everything is okay. )

( ♔ ) ——— ( ♔ ) ——— ( ♔ ) ——— ( ♔ )

• ❝ I'LL BE COMING WITH MY GUNS UP, SHOOTING AT THE MOON TO BRING THE SUN UP ❞ Well, he supposed it wasn't the worst thing he could do. "If you're okay with that." he spoke, voice laced with uncertainty, as he moved forward to take a spot with Mikael and Synesis, smiling softly to the both of them - this was quite nice. "Is there anything you'd like me to get you, Synesis? not right now, of course, but if there's anything that would make you comfortable - some down pillows, maybe?" he offered, unsure, but willing to help - and make it up to her.

AND HOW I WISH YOU ONLY KNEW

that you might be my dream come true

aurum palani arbor ♥ male ♥ solaris kingdom leader ♥ tags