You bring me back to life | Kitting thread, P

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!

• JEWELPELT

S♍

So shine bright

Tonight,

You and I

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Eye to eye,

So alive

Jewelpelt padded through the crispy leaves on the ground, their dry surface popping in the silence of the pine forest. The she-cat had escaped the camp for a reason. Her deep brown eyes were filled of pain. It came so soon, so soon and sudden was the feeling. But she knew exactly what it was. The question was- why would she leave the camp then? The reason was easy but complicated- she was going to do the thing she thought was right.

The she-cat has been just okay a few hours ago, like a normal cat, walking strongly and swiftly. Now her heart was beating in her ears, and her pelt was going up as down as it was bathing in the golden sunlight of the evening. This was supposed to happen in spring, wasn’t it? But the senses didn’t know the time, long ago, when she was placed at the local cat hotel where he met a tom named Adirien. He showed her how beautiful the world could be. If you look, and you look for it. He showed her she was held in the cage all the time although he was the one trapped between iron tubes.

And then Okami. The words of how the clans are dug deep into her heart. Jewelpelt wasn’t Alexandra anymore. And she knew she had little jewels inside her. And that her family wouldn’t be like that. They all had precious gifts inside them. And although their fate could seem like cruel, from Jewel’s point of view, that was the right thing to do, to learn them a lesson, to learn them the way.

The she-cat padded to the place where she was plotting all of this all the time, and settled in a small moss bed she saw other cats giving birth at back when she was a kittypet. But this was a little more... natural. Jewelpelt wanted to do this her way, and she settled down in the nest, breathing heavily, her eyes looking up to the sky. StarClan she first heard about from Adrien. He belived in it, and so Jewelpelt from when she heard of it in the clan.

Where Jewelpelt saw it was the time, she gathered all the power inside her and closed her eyes, pushing gently but strong. The result was a small white kitten. She looked exactly like her mother, Jewelpelt could even see a little brown through the thin skin on her eyes. But the attitude was just her fathers. Jewelpelt sighed in relief, and licked it. It breathed very peacefully, just like Jewelpelt now. But this wasn’t the end. The female gave another push, and another kit came out... this time, it was a fluffy kit, big like Jewelpelt, male, another one looking just like her. ( BERYLKIT ) And she could see gentle yellow in it’s eyes too. Just like her if she wasn’t born like a calico. But it was golden... oh, how precious her little jewels were? Jewelpelt took a break, licking it too. It was alright. Then another one... this she-kit was a true picture of her father. ( coconut oil ) Aww, Jewelpelt loved that so much. The tears almost came to her eyes as she remembered what all Adrien did for her, the all Adrien showed her. Now she had much better life than she could ever believe for. Another one was coming this time, it was a flaming fluffy female maine coon with turquoise eyes- like her father in maine coon version. ( xRedxPepperx ) Jewelpelt and started licking it, thinking this was the end. But after this came the boom. Jewelpelt felt her blood bristling inside her. Suddenly there was a boy there, another one like the previous one. ( Tallow_Cat ) But before Jewelpelt could inhale there cam another one, as if holding the male’s tail, a girl who looked just like him. ( AMBERKIT; ) They both looked like the previous one, flaming ginger maine coons. The boy had brown eyes, and the girl amber. “Amberkit...” Jewelpelt said without thinking. It was done. She did that all by herself- they were all alright. She was proud of herself. They were her little jewels. She started licking her kits, their warm bodies safe on the moss in the warm evening sun. She maybe wasn’t supposed to go from the last, but she started so she would continue. “Well,” she started, “life is yours to choose, my little jewels. So I can’t create your fate by your name. But there is something i can see, what is far away. You to look just like twins. You look just like each other. But the boy... to me you seem colorful like the colors of a glittering opal. You truly resemble it in the sun. I will call you Opalkit. And you are just like the warmt of the fire that streaks at the coal. I will call you Emberkit. And you truly resemble your father. He may not have been a precious stone, but he was important, he was so important. I am gonna call you Quartzkit. You, big kitten look like me in many ways, but you are also colorful, as much as your life will be. And you golden eyes... i will call you Berylkit. And you...you little... you are my little diamond. Something tells me you will be hard in the future. I will call you Diamondkit.” The she-cat then continued cleaning the pelts of her... of her little jewels.

//After you post she will start handing the jewels! I’m so excited.

-- We are diamonds

tags

DarkClan - F - 44 moons --

COME JOIN DARKCLAN TODAY!-----

— the clan of loyalty, family and honor

• ———— BERYLKIT————

CAN'T MAKE NO PROMISES

Tiny mews could be heard from the white bundle as Berylkit was introduced into the world for the very first time. The second born. He felt abandoned, no longer secured by the warmth of his mother and littermates. Although he felt safe once more as he felt his mothers loving licks.

The tom kit weakly drew himself closer to the scent of milk, his paws kneading his mothers stomach before suckling. Once again comforted by the scent and warmth of her, along with the rest of his littermates following up shortly after.

Berylkit he heard his mother say. He felt some type of odd attachment to it... Only partially knowing that was the name he would go by for the next six moons. The name he would go by when introduced to his adoptive clan. The name he'd go by when he'd long to find out who his family was. The name he'd go by when he was shattered by his heritage. What really ran in his blood.

But all of that was future Beryl's problems, and his only job now was to simply live.

"Speech."

WHATEVER TOMORROW BRINGS I'LL BE THERE ・゚★

————— with open arms and open eyes, yeah

skyclan | tom | kit | 0 moons | jewelpelt x adrian | bio| penned by myth

• "Amberkit."

The word ushered out like silk on Jewelpelt's lips, the name of her fifth born child. More accurate, a tie for fourth, though born moments after her twin. A spitting image of the previously-named Opalkit, one could easily mistake the two if not for one being male and one female. Born with her eyes squeezed shut like all other kits, Amberkit gave a soft noise of protest at the cold air touching her fluffy flame-colored fur. She wiggled about, snuggling close to Opalkit for warmth. Once secured, she delicately nosed her way forth to her mother's belly, latching on to a teat so she could fill her belly with milk, which would increase her body temperature as well as her mood. The first tiny purrs of her life vibrated within her core, rumbling against her siblings as she drank. When she'd finished, the massive newborn gave a dramatic yawn, tucking her nose into her brother's fur before her breaths slowed into a state of calm.

I WANT TO SEE YOU SMILE ・゚✧ 」

know that means i'll have to leave — played by amy

• Almost pathetically the mew from Opalkit's maw was weak and quiet. No, no, not sickly or anything like that, simply small, as if he couldn't push forth the energy to make a true sound.
    Opalkit
    Oh, a name, his name. Perhaps one not suited, but, alas, never would he really understand. Gems and Jewels were an oddity to a newborn.

Nuzzled in close to both mother and twin - snuggly pressed together as they knead and drank - Opalkit's slight squirming at least indicated strength. The rumbles of Amberkit beside him had made him attempt to copy the motion, rumbling gently with awkward first purrs.
    A rest would soon be in order, no kit could stay awake with mothers milk so soothing, nor with sibling so close and warm.

☾*: With melted opals for my milk, Pearl-leaf for my cracker —————

Mysterious opals contain the wonders of the skies - sparkling rainbows, fireworks, and lightning, shifting and moving in their depths.

TAGS / PLOTTING / HEARTCHART + OPINIONS / HISTORY / PENNED BY Tallow_Cat  

• DIAMONDKIT –FEMALE- HETERO -2 MOONS- WINDCLAN

The small kit squeaked as she was the first newborn to be licked by the warmth of her mother. She then was left alone, her mother paying attention to the other kits. But the kit stayed silent, because she didn't want to beg. When mother declared her name as the last, she suddenly heard a burst inside her ears. Diamondkit. Yes, she would have it hard in life. When the kitten wanted milk, she got to the smallest one in the corner. Maybe these were her littermates, but could she trust them? The paranoid she-cat didn't let out even a pure and stayed awake, sniffing around.

I’m ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight

—— F, Hetero, WindClan, 2 moons, kit | For the fear that you might change your mind ・゚✦

• //oof sorry this is so late, i had school then work lol

The bright ginger molly did cry out like the others at first, almost like she didn't know how to, didn't trust it. But surely, a small mew came out of her as she bumbled around the rest of her siblings, enough to uncover the horrible mistake - that she was only born with 3 legs, cursed to never run or jump, barely being able to move over to the warm belly fur of her mother and get some life-giving milk. But still, the newly christianed Emberkit did not cry, but just let more small mews.

EMBERKIT

KIT

3 MOONS

THUNDERCLAN

tags

EMBERKIT

ThunderClan / ☆ / kit / ☆ / 2 months / ☆ / red tabby

reincarnation of luckypaw

played by xredxpepperx

• JEWELPELT

S♍

So shine bright

Tonight,

You and I

Eye to eye,

So alive

Jewelpelt looked lovingly st her kits. Now she knew what she was willing to do was best for them. She wanted to make their soul brave and independent, open-minded and caring. She wanted them to be like their father. She slowly went with her paw under a small rock and took a jewel on a string. Sunstone was it. She stood up, making the kits stop drinking and with the sunstone necklace under her nose she torned her head to Amberkit, dropping it on her as it shone on the sun around her neck. “I didn’t have amber, but this will be perfect. You are bright like the sunshines,” she said to her. The took another one- a one with a glittering opal- and put it on Opalkit. It also glittered amazingly in the sunlight, the sun was already half-missing behind the mountains. She quickly grabben another one. She didn’t really even think about why would there be a piece of coal in her necklace. But a coal was a shining jewel too when on the right place. She dropped it on Emberkit, sadly realizing that she had only three legs. She put her head close to her, and licked her forehead. “You can still gave flames inside your heart,” she said and turned around. She took an amethyst necklace this time, and sighed thinking about that amethyst was Adrien’s favorite, then dropped it on the kit who looked just like her father, Quartzkit. Another one was a piece of yellow beryl that looked just like gold. She looked at the tiny aura that surrounded Berylkit, and dropped the gem on the string at the tomkit. Finally, she took a string with a diamond hanging off it. Maybe the most precious, but the most beautiful can be every jewel from every cat’s point of view. And that was what this one was to symbolize. After dropping it on Diamondkit’s neck, she laid down so the kits could drink again. She would feed them a few moons, and then drop them off. As kits of a kittypet, they would eat solid quite soon. SOon enough. The other cats would think of it cruel, but Jewelpelt knew very well what she was doing.

-- We are diamonds

tags

DarkClan - F - 44 moons --

COME JOIN DARKCLAN TODAY!-----

— the clan of loyalty, family and honor