GATHER THE TROOPS ;; pregnant?

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • YOU KNOW THAT I’VE HAD ENOUGH —

The woman was sick to her stomach and she knew why. Oh did she know why. She was in her silver tabby domestic form and she was shivering slightly as she stepped out of her home. Ophi? You around baby? Momma needs you.. She called as she sank to her belly on the path through her garden. She was just trying to not throw up.

speaking thinking

— I DARE YOU TO CALL MY BLUFF

☾*: I WANNA ROLL WITH HIM A HARD PAIR WE WILL BE

ARACHNOPHOBIA / LIONESS / LOYAL / COLD / SINGLE / PENNED BY ASHINKA

• I SEE YOUR FANTASIES —

The call of the woman brought her out. Eyes on the female. The woman would settle in the distance. Hey. What do you need? Are you okay? She was worried. She lost her father, but she would not lose her mom.

speaking thinking

— YOU WANNA MAKE IT A REALITY BABY

I THINK YOU HATE ME BECAUSE YOU WANT ME

tags — roleplayed by: ashinka

• ☾ GREETINGS ALWAYS FOLLOWED BY SWEET GOODBYES, YES ALL MUST MEET ITS END

Though he had not been the one who had been called for, the male finds it near impossible to sate his curiosity by ignoring the matter and instead finds himself quick to stick his nose in business that does not necessarily concern him simply because of the small bubbles of concern that take shape within his chest. And so, the gentle giant veers from his path to unimportant destination in order to come to stand a respectable distance from the pair with clear concern evident in his gaze which comes to linger on Arachnophobia after a nervous glance is shot in Ophidiophobia's direction. "Ah, ladies. Is everything alright?" As foolish as the question is, it is the best that he can conjure up with such little knowledge of the situation that he had happened to stumble across. Still, it seems to be his best bet to try and figure out something from the lips of either being present if they are willing to disclose whatever appears to be the problem with him.

don't need another dose of your misery!

( the sanctuary — ☾ — penned by renaismic )