You don't understand this [Open; Death]

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • IN MY TWO HANDS

Brown eyes gloss over the form in front of her, trapped in a deep thought. She was reminded about her days in the castle where the Knights of Eden roamed around. The taste of the air, familiar faces passing her by, and how she felt so safe. Why did she leave then? The young cub had carved adventure. It had been fine at first but then she lost her family and she lost her friends. She lost everything she loved because of the choices she made. It was like she dug too deep of a hole to climb out of and was forced to stay there. Arizona never thought she would end up like this. End up at a dead end. Now she stood here in front of a familiar form, her brain trying to figure out why they looked so familiar to her. Yet, she felt fear in her chest as she got closer to the answer.

There was so much more she wanted to do in life, but now it felt to late. She had once wanted a family, to find her mother, to say goodbye to Ivan, to do so much more than what she had already done. The polar bear realized she had wasted so much time, when she could have been living more of her life. Instead she stayed in the shadows of others and kept running from her guilt. It got her no where. Tears began to float off her face as she comes to realize who is in front of her. Arizona. The ghost was staring at her body, in tears as she begins to sob. Even though she thought about death a lot, the girl never really wanted to die. She had wanted to live and get better. To see what else was there for her.

Maybe there was nothing for her. The blue wisp that belonged to her disappeared and she was truly alone once again. Her body had suffered serious head trauma from a fall. The bear couldn't remember what she had been doing but it was clear that the aftermath was death. Arizona whimpers, wishing that she knew what was beyond this. Glancing up at the night sky, she soon fades away. Just another death in this unforgiving world. ""           

— SAYING NO THANKS

arizona dead 2 years roleplayed by decaying - TAGS

• AND DOES HE NOTICE MY FEELINGS FOR HIM —

Whip was the one to find her. Stopping on the scene and letting out a soft gasp of surprise. Oh heavens. Tray! Chica! Someone! She darts forward. Stopping as she was almost on the bear. Paws shaking as she smelled the scent. Death. It was to late. Testing her shoulders, she would look around quietly. Before touching her muzzle to the woman’s pelt. May the stars guide your path now.

speaking thinking

— AND WILL HE SEE HOW MUCH HE MEANS TO ME

ALTHOUGH I’D LIKE TO JOIN THE CROWD

IN THEIR ENTHUSIASTIC CLOUD

TRY AS I MAY, IT DOESN’T LAST

tags

• Michael came over, somber look on the soldiers face. "Dios mio... May you find peace in the next life, hermana." He whispered, huge head low to the bear. "We will remember you."

Michael, ex-Executor (Cartel HP), member of the Cartel, Sanguine Ruins, one of two Praetors of the Dark Dynasty, the Sanctuary and the Frontier.

Black and blue wolf (main body), combat difficulty; Hard, Attack

A Creative Pun Title || Michael's Tags

And some aces up your sleeve
    I had no idea that you're in deep
    I dreamt about you near me every night this week
    How many secrets can you keep'
    'Cause there's this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
    When I play it on repeat
    Until I fall asleep

• TAGS. fear. that's a feeling that hasn't truly clung to her since she was but a little girl years ago. yet she can still clearly recall the way its icy cold tendrils snaked around chest and beating heart. total suffocation. but chicagocrimes is no longer a little girl, all new and bright eyed to world so rough. no, no, she has tried to push past worldly fears, just like she has everything else. for woman of blizzards and graveyard fog has long since grown weary, tired of being scared. so she learned to put that fear in others, through others. at least, she thinks she has.

but when cries rally within the dusk of day, dread seeps into spotted fur. cries for lulu, cries for her, and she comes forth. "what? what's wrong, what's . . ." but she finds self trailing off as she glances over a familiar figure, a beast of snowy whites with sad ocean eyes wide and glossy. arizona. shock takes her harshly, harshly, and chica nearly stumbles over self as she pushes past the other two— the other two who touch her, bless her, but they are merely strangers. neither knew her, knew her as well as she has, and unreasonably anger festers. "get th' fuck outta th' way, i— fuck. fuck." she plops down beside the girl, running paws through cold fur, worn and numbing as winter but that can't quite be right.

「 I'VE BEEN HELLBENT, BABY. 」

✧°. HELLBENT ON LOVING YOU ALL DAY LONG

( HELLBENT ON DRUGS 'CAUSE THEY TURN YOU ON. )

• AND DOES HE NOTICE MY FEELINGS FOR HIM —

Stepping back, she would look at a Chica and then look away. Letting her grieve as one should.

speaking thinking

— AND WILL HE SEE HOW MUCH HE MEANS TO ME

ALTHOUGH I’D LIKE TO JOIN THE CROWD

IN THEIR ENTHUSIASTIC CLOUD

TRY AS I MAY, IT DOESN’T LAST

tags