OUT OF TOWN l open, giftbaskets

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • . I'LL BE YOUR DREAMS .

Nymeria needed to check up on their allies, not having heard much from them lately, having no ambassadors meant she didn't really know what was all going on. So she arranged some gift baskets, grabbing one herself as she looked upon camp. She was almost fully healed, besides the aching wound on her neck, which by time she knew would heal into a scar. Yet otherwise she was fine and back on her feet, she was even a bit more cheery since the return of old faces. "I made some gift baskets, so I would like anyone who is willing to travel to take one. Groups are allowed. Just announce the ally you're delivering to." she called out in a gentle manner, clutching the handle in her jaws. "I'll take Valhalla."

//rushed

. I'LL BE YOUR BLESS .

Do you remember being young?

The world in our hands, your heart in a song

• Samuel Banner

I WAS GONNA BE THAT ONE IN A MILLION

I’ll grab the Solaris Kingdom.” the dog would bark has he padded over to Nym. He would then grab a basket, then trot to her side and set it down. “Take it easy, alright?” Sam said quietly, attempting to rub the side of his muzzle against her’s. “Do you want me to come with you?” He knew she was healing, but the last thing he wanted was something bad to happen and him not be there. Maybe it was just paranoia.

//

Moobbiillee

eqzgue.png

SHOOTING FOR THE STARS WHEN I COULDN'T MAKE A KILLING

DIDN'T HAVE A DIME BUT I ALWAYS HAD A VISION

former thunderlands leader — tags (11/1) — roleplayed by Icey !

• ❝ I'M BORDERLINE GOOD AND I'M BORDERLINE BAD ❞

"I'll take one." Sasha announced, coming forwards to view the baskets. "Not too familiar with our allies anymore, though. I think you two grabbed the ones I do know. Mind tossing me a name and directions?"

The fae grabbed a basket, and looked at Nymeria. Sam seemed concerned for her, and had seemed that way since Sasha arrived. Yet, she still hadn't figured out why, or what was going on. Pregnancy was her only suspicion.

//mobile

SASHA THE FIGHTER —

adult + female + domestic feline + no powers

• . I'LL BE YOUR DREAMS .

Taking it easy wasn't always Nym's way of doing things, determination rather urged her to push the limits.. especially when she wanted to get something done quick. She would have planned to rush it on her own if he hadn't said anything but she could sense Sam's concern for her, which only made Nym feel guilty enough to vow to slow down once she began her short journey. She breathed softly as he rubbed his muzzle against hers, a brief smile emerging into her features as she set her own basket down. "I will." she replied, hoping to reassure him as she aimed to kiss him on the nose. At his request she gently nodded, Ny likely would have been an anxious mess if she went out on her own anyway. She really didn't like relying on Sam so much, it made her insecure in worry he'd get tired of her. But it seemed she could never escape attacks when she was out on her own, in addition, trauma and flashbacks never failed got the best of her either. However she also just liked his company in general, as if that wasn't noticeable. "Yeah, I'd like that."

As Sasha arrived to the scene she slowly pulled her attention away from Samuel, pausing as she thought, "Ah, um.. depends on how far you want to travel. Hawkclan is nearby, only homing on the east side of the Jungle. Amalfi Heights lives in the Arcane Mountains below our territory." she instructed, shrugging softly, "If you want others I can keep the directions going?" she offered, casually swinging her tail.

. I'LL BE YOUR BLESS .

Do you remember being young?

The world in our hands, your heart in a song

• ❝ I'M BORDERLINE GOOD AND I'M BORDERLINE BAD ❞

Considering her options for a moment, Sasha soon settled on Hawkclan. She knew of the clan, and was formerly familiar with it. She seriously doubted seeing any familiar faces, but it was worth a shot.

"Hawkclan spunds good, I'll head there." The fae confirmed, before heading off.

SASHA THE FIGHTER —

adult + female + domestic feline + no powers

• AND DOES HE NOTICE MY FEELINGS FOR HIM —

I can help. She asks as she comes over on silent paws.

speaking thinking

— AND WILL HE SEE HOW MUCH HE MEANS TO ME

ALTHOUGH I’D LIKE TO JOIN THE CROWD

IN THEIR ENTHUSIASTIC CLOUD

TRY AS I MAY, IT DOESN’T LAST

tags

• Having inquired of their numerous allies, Feliciano found himself rather perplexed at the sight- because most- if not, all of them, sounded unfamiliar to his feline ears. Did everyone's name changed the moment they were able to move into this continent? Well, that was, at least, a new beginning, since it seems that is so. It is also a chance to explore. So, hearing Nymeria talk about the potential of gift baskets being given to allies, maybe that was the best thing to do for now, since he did want to go out and about, and possibly even learn different clan cultures.

"I'll be going up to the Dark Dynasty, if that choice is still open." he offered kindly, flashing a smile towards the canine. Now, alongside the slight thrum of fear, there was also the eagerness to explore further. This was a good opportunity. In Feliciano's younger years, he had been often called an easily frightened little thing that needs protection. That would need some serious change, now that he was, what, about Four years old by now? So, to get over such a notion that he was still that same cowardly male, this was what he was going to do, and there was no turning back on Feli when he made a decision such as that.