Plotting With Kits

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • I'm wondering if I should've signed up for WindClan as an adult cat instead of a couple kits. There's not much I've found that can be done with kits since they have to stay in the nursery, so most of my Blossomkit and Chillykit posts are just them lounging about. So I'd love to have some ideas bounced back and forth, my muse could use a kickstart!

God, am I sorry I ever considered myself an artist.

• maybe they could be friends with duckkit? he's not too good at making friends so maybe they can just kinda bother him until he agrees to hang out with them lol?

& kits are allowed out of the nursery just not out of camp c:

I WANNA BE A STRONG MAN ———— ・゚✧ 」

and admit that I was wrong man — information

• Maybe you could jump up their ages to apprenticeship? Lots of people do that once they start losing muse for kits!

Amy & She/Her & 21 & Cat Mom & Moderator & Roleplays Winnie

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska

• No, not at all! You can time-skip your characters if you wish. I usually play my kit characters for about two months before skipping them to six moons old.

Amy & She/Her & 21 & Cat Mom & Moderator & Roleplays Winnie

"I don't know where 'over there' is, but I know it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful." John Green, Looking For Alaska